- Senior Software Engineer, React / Angular having 8 years of hands - on experience in cost-effective, multi-tiered, high performance enterprise applications across industries such as Trading, healthcare, pharmaceuticals and Insurance.
- Recognized for excellence to provide attention to functional details that uncovered design issues for team members.
- Excellent interpersonal and written communication skills.
Back End Skill: Java, XML, XSL
Automation Testing /ATDD: Chai, Jest, Karma, Jasmine, Protactor
CI/CD: Jenkins, Artifactory, Nexus
Build/SCM Tools: Maven, GIT, Gulp
Database: Postgress, My SQL, DB2, Oracle
Confidential, Menlo Park, CA
Sr UI Frontend Developer
- Experience of using React JS framework to build dynamic web pages. (React-router, JSX, Babel, React-bootstrap).
- Use React JS to create more responsive web pages, which can be compatible with all the browsers and compatible with the different devices.
- Uses GIT for Version control.
- Used Java Restful API with react for server-side rendering. Implement modules into Java Restful to integrate with designs and requirements.
- Experience in developing SPA based on unidirectional flow application using React - Redux.
- Used React JS to create Controllers to handle events triggered by clients and send request to server.
- Develop various screens for the front end using React JS and used various predefined components from NPM (Node Package Manager) and redux libraries.
- Experience of consuming Web services and RESTful Services.
- Fixed bugs in the production and carried out Unit Testing using Chai for the developed functionalities.
Environment: React, Redux, Chai, Node, Restful Service, JSON, ES6, ESLint, GIT, HTML5, CSS3, Bootstrap.Confidential, Menlo Park, CA
Front End Developer / Mobile & Tablet Application Developer
- Developed best-in-class AngularJS, Backbone, JQuery front-end code across a broad on web and mobile projects.
- Written multiple directives to support custom feature.
- Written unit test cases across multiple browsers, platforms, and devices, including smartphones and tablets.
- Written code to interact with native application using JSNativeBridge.
- Written multiple Unit Test Case using Jasmine.
- Used continuous integration platform Jenkin for Mobile Builds Test/Production and Test Flight.
Environment: AngularJS 1.x/4.x HTML5 Jenkins, XSL, Restful Service, JSON, ES6, ESLint, GIT, HTML5, CSS3, SASS, Bootstrap.Confidential, Minneapolis, MN
- Instrumental member of the PPO Insurance Enrolment.
- Developed Dashboard Tiles for the different UI modules like New Hire, Life Event, Open Enrollment and Learning Center depending on the Current year and next year.
- Developed service layer using Spring MVC framework.
- Served as primary developer to design and implement modules.
- Used AEM content management.
- Interacted with customers to collect business requirement and designed relevant modules.
- Provided functional details that uncovered design issues for team members.
- Designed and developed GUI screen using Bootstrap and CSS
- Provided complete support of the application for regular change requests and enhancements.
- Created build and deployed for test/development environment.
Front End Developer
- Working on the security groups of the portal to give access on the features of the portal.
- Creating view template with HTML5 and Angular Directives.
- Implemented futures like Breadcrumbs to the pages.
- Developed the parts for the page depending on the functionality and the API call made.
- Developed the data and other information associated with the user on table.
- Creating a Restful function calls for the searchable values in the portal and display them on the grid.
- Custom validation for the login and search values on the AngularJS Template.
- Developed custom massages for the Breadcrumbs for navigation.
- Working on the Cookies and Session ID of the user.
Environment: Angular 1.x, Typescript, RequireJS, Lodash HTML5, CSS, Bootstrap, Jenkins, REST Full service, GITConfidential, Deerfield IL
Front End Developer
- Worked closely with internal clients to define business objectives, project scope, solution space and design/development approach for various knowledge research applications.
- Used SPA approach for Customer Relation Modal development.
- Used custom directives template clams, complaints module.
- Developed breadcrumbs for part for navigation path.
- Used CSS3 to develop Rich UI Components.
- Developed custom based controllers for the application rooting mechanism.
- Implemented various validation controls for form
- Developed Flight Details Modal, with Customer Clams using HTML, CSS and JQuery.
- Created model and entities classes for deifying business relation between client and end users.
- Created Hibernate Mapping ORM of 1:1, 1: Many and Many: Many.
- Worked on multiple spring modules MVC, IOC, AOP and JDBC.
- Used Cisco Workplace portal and built custom models and user services using spring and Hibernate.
- Responsible for Clustering Application Server and load balancing.
- Implemented complex queries on SQL
Environment: JDK 5, JSR 168/286/ns API, spring 3.0, Hibernate, Cisco Workplace PortalConfidential
- Developed Billing application for ISRO using JSP, Servlet and JDBS with J2EE as Architectural Approach.
- Created pages of Order / Payment for depending on Bandwidth available in Satellite for a sector of transponders, using JSP, Servlets and JDBC
- Used Apache to host the application in a server.
- Implemented complex queries for DB depending of Client Payments done.
- Implemented logic for payments done on bandwidth hourly, day, monthly quarterly or yearly.
Java / Web Developer
- Involved in Full Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC).
- Implemented an MVC based communication architecture using struts framework leveraging servlets, JSP, event info objects, business services and serialized objects.
- Created menu driven user-friendly data screens.
- Performed and participated in code reviews there by improved quality.
- Involved in complete support of the application for regular change requests and enhancements.
- Used WebLogic Server as application server and made it in cluster.
- AS part of application database store we used Oracle.