- Software Development Methodologies like Waterfall, Iterative and Agile Software Development will be delivered with better solutions using agile concepts like SCRUM, Spiral Model etc.
- Deployed Web Services using SOAP, XSD, XML and WSDL gained experience in understanding to run services smoothly.
- Profound understanding of SOA (System Oriented Architecture) concepts, C, C++, Java Concepts. Database technologies like Oracle, PL/SQL were used in all the projects deployed. Deployed J2EE applications using J2EE.
- Hands on experience in TDD (Test Driven Development) using Mockito and Junit.
- Experience building Single Page Applications (SPA) using frameworks like Angular and custom MVC frameworks.
- Extensive experience in web design using CSS3, Bootstrap, Adobe Illustrator, Adobe Photoshop. Strong background, working in an Agile environment, developing User Interface (UI) Applications and professional web applications. Implemented Design Patterns like Pub-Sub pattern, revealing module pattern etc.
- Designed and Deployed multiple enterprise, multi-tier application using J2EE technologies, Servlets, JSP, JavaBeans, EJB, JDBC, JMS, Ant, XML, DOM, Web Services, SOAP using J2EE design patterns.
- Programmed various jQuery plugins such as Buttons, Calendar, Grid, List box, Tab Container, Accordion, Menu, Dialog boxes and Toolbars documentation with UML diagrams by using Use Case Diagrams, Class Diagrams, Object Diagrams, Component Diagrams and Sequence Diagrams.
- Better understanding on Code Reviews, Bug Fixing and Issue tracking.
- Experience of working in government environment and profiling web applications and removing performance bottle necks. Expert in designing web applications and web contents utilizing various Search Engine Optimization (SEO) techniques
- Profound Math and Statistical knowledge to deliver better front-end movement by communicating with backend staff.
- Responsible for checking cross browser compatibility and hence worked on different browsers like Safari, Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox and Google Chrome.
- Experience with Version Control tools like GIT and SVN for Source Code management and merging after intermittent project releases.
- Hand-on experience with IDEs like Sublime, Notepad++, Web Storm, and Eclipse with ease on code development.
- Extensively worked on Node Package Manager (NPM) to manage the modules and used it to install useful tools such as Grunt, Express, Underscore.js, Gulp and RequireJS.
- Created an interface between Backend to Frontend by using MongoDB, Express.js, Angular and Node.js.
- Application deployment on different operating systems helped gaining experience in understanding the deployment methodologies.
- Experience in using unit testing tools such as Jasmine and Karma.
- Hands-on experience with Content Management Systems(CMS) like Drupal and DOM to manage layouts.
- Ability to work under deadlines, pressure handling techniques to maintain better communication even at deadlines, inter disciplinary skills to communicate with all the team.
- Maintaining deliverable qualities by leading teams and guiding them to maintain Excellency.
- Professional in delivering project plans with Microsoft PowerPoint Presentation. Deployed multiple projects with ease in teams and in personal.
- Excellent Analytical Skills, Problem solving methods, Quick learner and profound communication skills to lead teams.
Languages: C, C++, Java, Objective C
J2EE Technologies: Servlets, JSP, EJB 2.0, Java Beans, JDBC, Web Services
Database/Query Languages: SQL 2005/2008. Oracle 10g/11g, Mongo DB, MySQL, Oracle, MS SQL Server, DB2
Frameworks: Struts, JSF, Soap, Spring, Hibernate, Log4j, J2EE Design patterns
IDE s: Notepad, Notepad++, Dreamweaver, Sublime, ATOM, Net beans, Eclipse
Operating Systems: MAC, Unix, Linux, Windows
Tools: Mockito, CVS, JUnit, Putty
Confidential, Chicago, IL
Senior UI developer
- Hands on experience using lambda expression, functional interfaces and API streaming of Java 8 features.
- Worked on Java SE 8 Environment with Spring MVC and Rest Services to develop the application.
- Developed multiple single page applications by integrating Spring MVC and AngularJS. The Backend management was developed using Spring Auto-wiring.
- Spring Boot used to develop secured Single sign-on application.
- Implemented Scala Collection Framework to post process offers and deliver them based on consumer purchasing pattern.
- Moved existing AngularJS controllers and services to Angular2 components for more responsive and less dependency.
- Created TypeScript reusable components and services to consume REST API's using component based architecture provided by Angular . Implemented Angular2 component router for navigation.
- Executed Angular2 services to connect the web application to back-end APIs. Worked with Angular2 directives, components, pipes, injectables.
- Used Test-Driven Development with Agile SCRUM methodology and involved in all the business meetings and status update meetings as a part of SCRUM
- Created various Mongo-DB collections and wrote services to store and retrieve user data from the application.
- Converted tableau dashboards using High charts and D3.js.
- Used key features of Angular like two-way data binding, templates, services, controllers, scope, custom directives, filters, dependency injection to get, post and represent data from database to the web browser
- Created Angular2 Routing to connect different controller to the view which allows the single-page application. Extensively worked on various concepts of Angular like Services, Data Binding, and Custom Directives .
- On a separate project, created Single Page Application using Angular2 that included creating directives and performing http AJAX calls to REST services.
- Extensively worked on AWS to understand cloud watch and to monitor performance of application.
- Customized sizes of subnets, VPC were developed using cloud formation templates of AWS.
- Developed code using GIT for manageable the code and used JENKINS for continue integration and thereby integrating JIRA with Oracle Databases.
- Experience in handling mock based TDD (Test Driven Development) like Mockito. Bug Fixing and issues resolving in TDD using Mockito and Junit Testing.
- Set up middle-ware platform to respond to HTTP requests and created RESTful web service with NodeJS and ExpressJS. AJAX requests are handled by integrating RESTful Web Services along with JSON representation.
- Documented and developed REST Services methods as Web methods to increase the flexibility of application on large scale.
- Developed application using Angular2 and Node.JS connecting to Oracle on backend. Implemented a Node.js server to manage authentication. Experience working on API development using Node JS, Express JS.
- Applications code reviewed regularly for enhancement of the business services. Used Linux to deploy the application changes in test and prod environments. Debugged using Firebug, Chrome or Safari Web Inspectors.
- Implemented Angular2 testing frameworks Karma & Jasmine to unit Test components & mock services.
- Have utilized Gulp as the automated task runner, which handles template cache and code minification and Bower for installing frontend dependencies.
- Developed the functionalities under Agile Methodology and used JIRA for task assignment, bug tracking and fixture and used cleaner patterns like module pattern and followed DRY principles.
- Analyzing business flow for documenting the detailed requirement analysis and test case scenarios before developing the application which meets the all the business requirements.
- Business Flow and Specific functional requirements are documented for better business flow explanation.
- Delivering the documentations and updating status to the clients regularly. Maintaining the phase of delivering quality to meet the business requirements regularly. Client meetings with technical business aspect to understand the client needs and delivering new alternatives to meet this business challenges.
- Implemented Java 8 Environment in Eclipse and integrated the application to work on Spring and Rest Services.
- Used Spring WEB framework to implement Model View Controller (MVC) architecture along with CMS for the internal system & worked with RESTful Web Services to deliver enterprise application.
- Implemented Rest services to configure with XML and JSON along with maintaining Spring MVC.
- Coded in AngularJS MVC framework to build Web application for the internal use of the organization.
- Designed and developed the layouts using CSS3, Box model and HTML5 .
- Experienced in creating Responsive Web Pages using Twitter Bootstrap and Media Queries.
- Created various Mix ins, Variables, Custom Fonts and Directives in SASS.
- Extensively worked with making calls to APIs to fetch the data from the backend as JSON response and parse it on the UI for DOM/CSS Manipulation.
- Worked with SASS and LESS along with CSS to keeps the code more organized and efficient.
- Experienced in using Modernizer to check cross- browser compatibility, making sure that the HTML and CSS features are working properly.
- Achieved Angular JS Authentication for the application, and stored generated token so that token can be sent with each request to secure resources in Web API.
- Defined new validations through AngularJS for the form field validation implemented through HTML5.
- Worked with Bootstrap components of Angular-UI like carousel, collapse, dropdown, and tabs to develop dynamic responsive Web Application.
- Implemented Angular JS Http Request to read data from web servers and process JSON data to render in the UI.
- Used Angular JS controllers and directives for application functionality and filters for heavy DOM manipulation.
- Extensively used Angular JS factory and services for dependency injection to share data and common code functionality between multiple controllers.
- Implemented ExpressJS to route different endpoints, made RESTful services to manipulate data in PostgreSQL.
- Deployed the web pages on Node JS server using the Webpack. Ran Bower and Grunt components and wrote the scripting using Node.js
- Involved in consuming, producing REST API based web services using JAX-WS.
- Maintained CMS assets framework to achieve responsiveness in web application so that it can displayed in browser, tablet and mobile devices.
- Developed processes, tools, automation for Jenkins based software for build system and
- Used Web services ( RESTful ) for transmission of large blocks of XML/JSON for delivering the software builds.
- Experience working on API development using node JS, express JS.
- Integrated JIRA with Oracle Databases. Integrated GIT and JENKINS to JIRA.
- Extensively used Log4j for logging, Karma for unit testing the UI components, Protractor (Jasmine) for integration testing the UI components, Junit for unit testing the components and Bower for building and deploying the application.
- Developed technical documentation using multiple analysis by involving in several phases of SDLC (Software Development Life Cycle). Demonstrated business presentations on Agile development implementation.
- Debugging tools like firebug and web-tool kit are used to fix the bugs.
- Enhanced the development based on the test results and test cases obtained from Mockito and JUnit Testing Environment.
- Used JIRA to keep track with the status of the project and tracked/resolved various issues.
- Designed and Developed Nested Views and UI-Views using AngularJS UI Routing, Each View had reusable Angular Directives.
- Worked on both mobile's responsive web design and desktop pages.
- Created database tables and manipulated data using MySQL.
- Deeply worked on Dojo Components and understanding demos and applying to the code. Working on DHTML and AJAX functions
- Used JSON to store and access the data in a search pages.
- Developed modules to retrieve data using AJAX calls through jQuery method.
- Applied XML into transferring administration data to the back end.
- Validated the user input using jQuery validation plugin.
- Implemented a lightweight customizable jQuery plug-in for styled appearance.
- Resolved Cross Browser Compatible Issues for different version of IE, Safari, Chrome, Firefox and Opera.
- Used Node Package Manager ( NPM ) in Unit test, GMT timestamp in database is converted into different locations time zone of the user to display the verification hash key sent in an email.
- Worked on Mocha package and used Chai to use expect method in the unit test cases results on Node.js.
- Made Node.js to run Grunt tasks and build properly the project (compile, minify etc.) and implement modules into Node.js to integrate with designs and requirements.
- Worked on Angular JS, used its two-way binding to achieve the feedback functionality between users and form validation.
- Developed component of Analytics with Node.js and Angular JS.
- Tested and debugged code using IE tester, Chrome Inspector, Firebug, Safari Web Inspector.
- Called the RESTful web services calls for POST, PUT, DELETE and GET methods.
- Used Tortoise SVN as version control application to maintain the update.
- Optimized images for web page display, and feature item slides using Adobe Photoshop.
- Worked with Selenium WebDriver for testing web applications.
- Maintained page layouts, navigation, presented designs and concepts to the clients and the managements to review.
- Cooperated with team members to conduct user research with strong communication, analytical and interpersonal skills.
Front End Developer
- Developed generic classes to validate sensitive input data.
- Responsible for creating UI using Web 2.0 standards and meeting W3C standards.
- Fixed the bugs and defects raised during testing.
- Worked on Cross-Browser compatibility and fixed the bugs for several browsers.
- Designed several HTML forms using the various html form tag, according to the requirement of the end user.
- Used the HTML tables to great effect to achieve page layouts and CSS to design pages in a dynamic fashion.
- Defined text alignment, size, borders and many other typographic characteristics.
- Involved in documentation of sensitive data passing from server to client. Participated in code review activities and development document preparation.
- Successful integration of Restful API’s utilizing XLM and JSON.
- Written SQL queries and stored procedures for validating and extracting data from the database.
- Participated in the scrum to capture the client requirement and design of the product.
- Implemented jQuery event handling in User-Interface page handle validations.
- Created jQuery custom widgets like date picker etc and other custom widgets.
- JUnit test case preparation and execution.
- Worked with Selenium WebDriver for testing web applications.
Environment: Core Java, J2EE, JAX-WS, spring framework, JSP, Servlets, HTML, DHTML, Oracle, SQL, MVC, JUnit, XML, Eclipse 3.5.2, WSDL, XSD, SOAP, Windows XP.Confidential
Junior Web Developer
- Understanding the client and business requirements to develop a documented proposal
- Developing interactive websites for mid-level clients using interactive technologies
- Developed and deployed all websites on Linux and Windows Platform.
- Worked in designing and implementing the layouts using the Box model concepts, CSS3 and HTML5 .
- Created the responsive Web Pages using Twitter Bootstrap and Media Queries.
- Worked with APIs in fetching the data from back-end in form of JSON and parsed it onto the User-Interface for the DOM/CSS Manipulations.
- Developing database integration with SQL server.
- Worked with backend developers to understand the code on JSP.
- File-Transfer Protocol Implementation for better server update to meet the business requirements.
- Debugging and developing to meet the client requirements using Firebug.
- Used Sublime-text editor for better coding and SVN for updating the code.
- Worked closely with testing and debugging team to resolve the issues to meet the deadlines of client.
Environment: HTML, DHTML, SQL, XML, Sublime-text, Linux, SVN, JSON, Windows XP.