- Experienced with implementing different features of Bootstrap.
- Good knowledge in Angular.js and Responsive Design.
- Wrote application level code to interact with the backend (Java) code AJAX and JSON. Wrote code to consume the JSON data as a part of JQUERY AJAX calls and update the DOM
- Experienced in developing MVC framework based websites using struts 1.x/2.x, Spring.
- Experienced in Responsive Web Design.
- Diverse experience utilizing Java tools in business, Web, and client-server environments including Java Platform, Enterprise Edition (Java EE), Java Server Pages (JSP), Java Servlets (including JNDI), Struts, and Java database Connectivity (JDBC) technologies.
- Involved to create the User Interactive web pages in a professional manner using web technologies like HTML5, XHTML, and CSS3 based on the W3C and ADA standards.
- Developed page layouts, Navigations and presented designs and concepts to the clients and the management review.
- Handling cross browser/platform compatibility issues (IE, Firefox, and Safari) on Windows.
- Experience with Browser testing, knowledge of cross-browser/cross-platform compatibility.
- Strong experience with Search Engine Optimization (SEO) principles and Cross Browser Compatibility issues, graphic optimization for the web, including browser-safe palettes and file size management
- Involved in daily SCRUM meetings to keep track of the ongoing project status and issues.
Web Services: REST, SOAP
IDE s & Editors: Emacs, Eclipse IDE, VS 2010, RAD, WSAD, Sublime, Notepad++
Application/Web Servers: Apache Tomcat 5.x/6.x, JBOSS 4.x/3.x, IBM Web Sphere 6.x/5.x, BEA Web Logic 9.1/10.1
Databases: My SQL,SQL Server 2005/2008, IBM DB2, Oracle 8i/9i/10g
Frameworks: Backbone.js, Ext.js version 4.2, AngularJS 1.x, Struts 1.x/2.x, Hibernate 3.x, Spring 2.5/3.0, D3.JS
Methodologies/ Design Patterns: OOAD, OOP, UML, MVC, DAO, Factory pattern
Reporting Tools: Crystal Reports 11, SSRS
Build Automation: Ant, Maven
Issue Tracking: JIRA
Tools: Rational Rose, Microsoft Visio, XML Spy, TOAD
Operating Systems: Windows 98/2000/NT/XP, Sun Solaris, HP-UX, Mac OS.
Code Management/ Version Control: CVS, SVN, Perforce, (tortoise SVN), GIT.
Continuous Integration: Jenkins, Bamboo
Software Development Model: Waterfall, Agile (Scrum).
Confidential, Charlotte, NC
Sr. UI Developer
- Worked in a 5 layering structured team environment to develop, enhance & support web-based.
- Designed and Developed Web application using CSS pre-processors.
- Customized the application creating workflows, business services, custom buttons using Siebel eScript and implemented other declarative alternatives like User properties and data validation methods.
- Use of React help to refresh the pages and update the changed parts.
- Used mobile application testing for J2ME & BREW wireless, Symbian, and Blackberry, Android (Mobile) applications for client server applications and cloud applications.
- Designed the UI, styles and unique interactive web visualizations on education data (in D3.js)
- Built applications using React.JS, and then an internal jQuery-based application/UI library used as a lightweight Ext.JS alternative.
- Expertise of testing the application developed using various mobile technologies including J2ME, Blackberry, Android, Symbian Technology etc.
- I have used standard GWT widgets and HTML to maximize consistency of presentation across all browsers.
- Designed CSS3 based web pages which were cross-browser compatible.
- Mean stack are familiar with the concept of non-relational data stores and understand where they shine over relational data stores.
- Created screens with table-less designs meeting W3C standards.
- Experience in making Responsive web pages using Twitter Bootstrap and media queries.
- Implemented Presentation layer using CSS Framework, AngularJS, Wire-framing, and HTML5.
- Having extensive knowledge in mobile technologies like GSM, GPRS, WAP.
- Worked with Slick Grid, D3.js, Backbone and AngularJS, exposed to Rabbit MQ, Hadoop.
- Used Angular JS framework for building web-apps and is highly efficient with PHP framework as Working knowledge on Unix Shell Scripting and worked on Linux, Solaris, AIX and HP-UX.
Confidential, Sunnyvale, CA
- Worked closely with other senior developers, product managers, system architects, and the QA team to deliver optimal designs and software to meet and exceed expectations following MVC architecture, under the Rational Unified Process (RUP)
- Contribute to the design direction of our product set.
- Contribute positively to the overall team dynamic; participate in stand-up meetings, planning and design sessions and other business-development working.
- Elegant implementation of page designs in standards-compliant HTML and CSS.
- Leading technical projects with a focus on quality and improving the user experience.
- Working directly with clients to design and develop elegant solutions.
- Tested cross-browsers compatibility on a range of projects.
- Creating rapid prototypes of interfaces to be used as blueprints for technical development.
Environment: HTML, CSS, HTML5, CSS3, Java Script, JQuery, Backbone.js, AJAX, Tomcat, Apache, Java Server Page, Usability Testing, Agile methodology, AngularJS, Node.JS.
Confidential, Cincinnati, OH
Front End UI Developer
- Developed mockups and prototypes using HTML and CSS3.
- Experience in cross browser compatibility check and thoroughly performed unit testing and integration testing.
- Created UI designs using Web 2.0 standards
- Responsible for creating the screens with table-less designs meeting W3C standards.
- Involved in extensive HTML5 coding.
- Developed CSS styles to maintain the uniformity of all the screens throughout the application and positioning of screen objects.
- Developed page layouts, navigation, animation buttons and icons.
- Applied industry best practices and standards when project requirements are lagging.
- Designed CSS based page layouts that are cross-browser compatible and standards-compliant.
- Performing the different modules like login, search and download with tracking.
Confidential, Denver, CO
- Requirement gathering and understanding.
- Tested of websites for W3C validation and testing it in major browsers like Firefox, IE7, IE8 and Opera.
- Worked closely with system analyst to understand the technical requirements of the projects
- Involved in development of Servlets and JSPs using Apache Struts framework.
- Used Firebug, Firebug Lite, and IE Developer Toolbar for debugging and browser compatibility.
- Fixed bugs and provided support services for the application.
- Used AJAX and JSON to make asynchronous calls to the project server to fetch data on the fly.
- Worked on developing application in safari and chrome.
- Provided a brand able solution for all application so that header and footer are the same across the application.
- Participated in requirements gathering, analysis, Conceptual Design and Details.
- Implemented AJAX based UI with above said Architecture with Rich Internet UI in modules.
- Implemented AJAX driven UI Element and Search Algorithm using Ajax.
- Worked on jQuery extensively for various user interactions, front-end validations and other visual effects.
- Worked extensively on web 2.0 migration from Conventional web Frame work to Ajax driven framework and extensively used jQuery, Dojo, YUI, AJAX and MVC in Presentation Layer.
- Developed custom jQuery Plugins for custom functionality of the site.
- Created and optimized graphic prototype websites and applications interfaces using Adobe Fireworks CS3.
- Worked on CSS Background, CSS Positioning, CSS Text, CSS Border, Pseudo classes, Pseudo elements etc.,
- Developed tested cross-browser compatible and standards-compliant CSS-based page layouts.
- Handled all aspects of the web application including maintaining, testing, debugging, deploying and printing.
- Provided customer support by lending quick business solutions to integrate existing products with Work flow manager.