- Overall 7+ years of experience in Web Designing and developing using different web technologies.
- Experience with full software development life - cycle, architecting scalable platforms, objects oriented programming and agile/SCRUM methodologies.
- Solid experience with Responsive Web Design (RWD).
- Experience in developing applications using AngularJS Bootstrap like Grids, Toolbars, Panels, Combo- Box and Button etc
- Solid experience in React, Redux and ES2015
- Acquainted in using web/application servers like Apache Tomcat, Websphere and WebLogic.
- Expertise in Developing web application using Microsoft Visual studios, Eclipse, Netbeans using Asp.net, C# and Java
- Skilled at analyzing and solving browser compatibility challenges and possesses capability to sustain consistency and well commented HTML and CSS markup.
- Experience with MVC(Model- View- Controller), Redux and MVVC (Model- View- View- Model) pattern.
- Worked on cross browser issues and best practices in web page performance.
- Experienced in using Front End editors like Dreamweaver, Espresso, Text Mate, Sublime Text2 and Microsoft Expression Web.
- Developed Graphic User Interface (GUI) to display report data using JQuery in Cross-browser compatibility and Web application scaling.
- Experience in Cross Browser Compatibility testing and intellectual challenges in User Experience (UX) and usage of Modernizer to detect new HTML5 and CSS3 features.
- Good knowledge on how to implement user centered design(UCD) methodology and healthier understanding of human- computer interaction(HCI).
- Strong experience in database programming using SQL and PL/SQL (Complex queries, stored procedures, cursors and temporary tables, views) and using oracle 9i/10g/11gand currently learning noSQL DB’s like couch and Mongo
- Experience with version control tools like GIT and SVN for source code version management and merging source code after intermittent project release.
- Extensive experience in DOM(Document Object Model)
- Relentless,self- motivated learning
- Demonstrated ability to complete projects in deadline oriented environments,
- Strong Problem solving, organizing, communication and planning skills, with ability to work in team environment
- Good written and oral communication skills and interpersonal skills with strong ability to excel through collaboration with team members
Languages: Java/J2EE, PL/SQL, ASP.Net, C#, Visual Basic, C++
J2EE Technologies: JSP, Servlets, JDBC, JPA, JNDI, JUnit, Web Services, Custom Tag Libraries
Web/Application Servers: WebSphere 7.0, Web logic 8.1, JBoss 4.0.0, Apache Tomcat, JBoss
IDE/TOOLS: Atom, Eclipse, Notepad++, Dreamweaver, Microsoft Visual StudioBuild tools: Maven, Ant, Microsoft Azure
Version Control: SVN,CVS and Clear Case
ORACLE Tools: TOAD, SQL Navigator
SDLC Methodology: Agile, SCRUM, Waterfall
Preferred Environment: JIRA, GIT, Jenkins
Database: Oracle 11g/10g/9i
Operating Systems: Windows / Unix
Confidential, Dallas, TX
Sr. Front End/UI developer.
- Implemented latest HTML5 and CSS3 features like creating various effects, shading, 2D 3D animation, Shapes, Handling multimedia files and many others.
- Front-end development using AngularJS and Angular2 frameworks
- Prototyping new features and ideas- like HTML, Sass, Photoshop and D3.js
- Built the responsive UI with Bootstrap-4, Node JSand SCSS. Developed the dashboard for displaying charts, graphs and other analytics-related widgets.
- Designing and integrating Angular2 into an existing framework.
- Creating custom, general use modules and components which extend the elements and modules of core AngularJS2
- Worked upon the dashboard for the project which contains a variety of charts and drag gable components using JQuery UI library
- Implemented applications using twitter Bootstrap framework.
- Utilized the modules for the flow control in asynchronous non-blocking of I/O with the help of Node.js
- Designed and developed the API service for a luxury hotel site using Node.js.
- Build reusable components and front-end libraries for future use
- Created Images, Logos and Icons that are used across the web pages using Adobe Flash and Photoshop.
- Utilized Adobe Fireworks, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Dreamweaver and Illustrator for the front-end development such as web pages, graphics and multimedia's.
- Streamlined the Responsive Web Design to enhance the User Experience and developed designs for the prototypes for the Mobile UI.
- Designed and Developed UI Web 2.0 Applications using JQuery UI that would Search, display and maintain accounts.
- Used JIRA for bugtracking and issuetracking and used SVN, GIT for version control and Clear Quest for bug fixing.
- Designed table-less layouts using CSS and appropriate HTML tags as per W3C standards.
- Applied techniques for cross-browser and cross-platform interface development (Angular 2)
- Created images, logos and icons that are used across the web pages using AdobePhotoshop and SVG.
- Developing and deploying applications on AWS.
- Used AJAX framework for asynchronous data transfer between the browser and the server.
- Involved in meetings with technical team for implementing the Portal.
- Involved in working with SCRUM, Agile development process.
Sr. Web/UI Developer.
- Created the MVP from scratch, worked with both front and back end. Front end with HTML, JSP and the server side was made with Java and spring boot.
- Maintained Cross Browser compatibility & implement Responsive Design using Twitter Bootstrap, custom media queries, etc.
- Working on all the latest technologies like HTML5, CSS3, etc. Tackled various issues related browser compatibility to accommodate these advanced and fast technologies
- Developed interactive data virtualizations using AJAX, highcharts and D3.js graphing libraries.
- Used Dreamweaver, Photoshop, Flex for implementing application and designing graphics and images.
- Performed image/graphic slicing and optimization using Adobe Photoshop.
- Worked on creating functionalities for the developed web pages using Angular.js, ExtJS and also sometimes using JQuery.
- Developer a mobile web client to consume the API using AngularJS/ ExtJS /HTML5.
- Involved in write application level code to interact with APIs, Web Services using AJAX, JSON and XML.
- Created RESTful API endpoints using Scala and Akka.
- Worked closely with Photoshop designers to implement mock-ups and the layouts of the application.
- Leveraged Angular resources for all data access, encapsulating URLs and standardizing data access interface.
- Developed secured function level authorizations at the service level, leveraging inbuilt Angular validations.
- Creating custom modules and components which extend the elements and modules of core AngularJS
- Worked with complete redesigns of a daily events website and focused on improving readability, utility.
- Created Images, Logos and Icons that are used across the web pages using Adobe Flash and Photoshop .
- Contribute positively to the overall team dynamic participate in stand-up meetings, planning and design sessions and other business-development working.
- Extensively involved in requirements gathering and analyzing, checking the dependencies of the project.
- Created XHTML pages with CSS and the Box Model.
- Successfully implemented Auto Complete/Auto Suggest functionality using Ajax,JQuery, DHTML, Web Service call and JSON .
- Created a Node.js library to consume existing WSDL-based web services.
- Developed certain features of application functionality i.e CRUD (Create, Read, Update, Delete) features using Backbone.js.
- Developed the administrative UI using backbone.js
- Responsible for the overall layout design that meet cross-device compatibility using Bootstrap, color scheme of the web site using HTML5, and CSS3 and responsible for creating detailed wire frames and process flows.
- Involved in writing application level code to interact with APIs, Restful Web Services using AJAX,JSON.
- Created custom directives for re-usable components (multi-field form, background file uploads, etc.).
- Tested all application controllers extensively with Jasmine/Karmaand Angular’s built-in testing facilities.
- Extensively used CSS LESS in order to make the CSS code more maintainable, theme able and extendable.
- Experience with SVN Source Control and GIT for code management.
Jr. UI Developer.
- Analyzed, Designed and developed the system to meet the requirements of business users.
- Participated in the design review of the application to come up with UI and provide best possible recommendations for the application from UI standpoint.
- Implemented presentation tier using HTML, CSS, SASSby utilizing the mockups that were created by team.
- Used AJAX for implementing part of the functionality for Customer Registration, View Customer information modules.
- Enhance existing web pages, implement new/change existing functionalities in the web application.
- Conducted unit testing with Firebug, IE Tester and end-to-end testing on the supported browsers and devices.
- Written CSS to provide table free layout to user interface screen.
- Developed and prepared test cases for unit testing with JUnit.
- Handling cross browser/platform compatibility issues (IE, Firefox, and Safari) on both Windows and Mac.