- Strong knowledge in AngularJS 2/4 and Bootstrapping Angular, Node.js components.
- Experienced in a cross functional team of UX/UI, Product, Research, and Visual designers on web and mobile features and products.
- Experience in developing Responsive Web Design and cross platform server - side applications using Bootstrap framework to achieve scalability in real-time web applications.
- Worked with MVVM pattern and developed view-models using typescript.
- Familiarity with Mobile UI development applicable for IOS and Android
- Good knowledge of database connectivity for databases like Oracle, SQL Server, MySQL, NOSQL, MS Access.
- Clear understanding of technological concepts including Wire framing, Layout, and Illustration skills.
- Worked closely with back end team to implement HTTP calls to Restful APIs and updated fancy graphic element of HTML in Angular 2/4 and Node JS.
- Experience in using Software development methodologies such as Agile with Scrum and Waterfall.
- Well versed with multiple version control tool GIT Hub.
- Exposure to REST-API Design. Proficient with testing REST APIs, Web & Database testing.
- Experience in using Typescript which is the Angular 2/4 with Node.js main Codebase.
- Experience in debugging. Experience in Firebug, IE Tester and unit testing tool Jasmine and Junit.
- Created automated security test cases using Jasmine and Junit.
- Adapted Model-View-Controller (MVC) frameworks for developing web applications.
- Proficient with Eclipse, Notepad++, Visual Studio, Dreamweaver and PHP Storm.
Web Technologies: HTML5, CSS3, DHTML, XHTML, XML, AJAX, JQuery, JSON, and Typescript.
Programming Languages: C, C++, .net, Java, Python, Shell, Perl, and PHP
IDE's and Tools: Eclipse IDE, NetBeans, Dreamweaver, Firebug, Jasmine, Developer Tools, Edit Plus, Junit, Visual Studio, Notepad++, PHP
Frameworks: Spring, Struts, and Hibernate
Wire Frame Tools: Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop, Coral draw, InDesign, and Illustrator
Databases: SQL, PL/SQL, MS SQL Server, MySQL
Methodology: Agile with SCRUM, Waterfall
Operating System: Windows, Android, iOS, Linux, and UNIX
Confidential, Grand Rapids, MI
Angular UI Developer
- Designed Mobile front-end applications, user interactive (UI) web pages using web technologies like HTML, XHTML, DHTML, XML, CSS, Ajax, Bootstrap, Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator, Coral draw.
- Heavily involved in every step of application framework redesign including widget design in Illustrator, widget specifications, creating interactive prototypes in Azure, CSS3 implementation and usability testing.
- Responsible for backend portal UX /UI.
- Assisted in native application development functions on iOS and Android platforms.
- Worked on the application Staples.com as Node JS developer to build different REST APIs for modules such as user, products, and checkout.
- Worked with Node JS, Angular 2/4, Express, Grunt, Gulp and Bower for setting up local server, running tasks and managing dependencies.
- Developed real time tracking of class schedules using Node JS (socket.io based on socket technology).
- Involved in developing Mobile version of the project using Angular 2/4 and Typescript.
- Developed a single page application using Angular as main stack.
- Involved in bug fixing, enhancements and support.
- Used the jQuery UI controls for more robust requirements. Controls used such as grid, panel, date picker, combo box, validation, dropdown and Autocomplete etc. throughout the application.
- A local instance of GIT was used to maintain code versions, migrations, and all development changes
- Use Node Package Manager (NPM) to manage the modules and used it to install useful tools such as Grunt, Express.
- Developed web services using SOAP, WSDL and Apache Axis which helped communicating through.
- Involved in writing various SQL Queries and PL/SQL stored procedures to satisfy various business requirements of the application.
- Worked with JQuery and typescript for the development of the UI.
- Used Twitter Bootstrap show and hide classes for different and grid classes to create RWD.
- Used ASP.NET Web Forms, server controls extensively, setting up an inheritance chain of Forms following Object Oriented Programming Principles.
- Implemented the responsive Web designs using with CSS3, Bootstrap and SASS.
- Using Bootstrap, developed Tablets, various grid systems.
- Experience in using Typescript which is the Node JS, Angular JS 2/4
- Developed the Customers UI using polymer and angular components and for validating angular components using jasmine and karma.
- Handling cross browser platform compatibility issues on both Windows and Mac.
Confidential, Columbus OH
Angular UI Developer
- Designed and developed feature-rich Mobile applications by working closely with the back-end development team.
- Worked on front end using AngularJS, Node.js as the Single Page application framework.
- Responsible for creating sketch, wireframe, prototype and visual mockups
- Designed DOM based interactive to reprogram selected links and adopted WCAG 2.0 standards for HTML and XHTML and W3C standards for CSS as well.
- Developed new user interface components for different modules using Kendo UI
- Conduct UX planning and strategy on several key UX initiatives
- Writing a Bridge between AngularJS and Canvas application which was responsible for creating the collage.
- Designated UI/UX architecture for the internal web application and worked with designers to constructs conceptual Wireframes and Mockups.
- Creating custom, general use modules and components which extend the elements and modules of core AngularJS.
- Created Typescript reusable components and services to consume REST API's using Component based architecture provided by Angular JS 2/4 and NoJS.
- Designed and developed UI using ASP.NET, HTML, CSS, jQuery and Ajax.
- Used Node JS and Express for the communication to the server through Restful API and added user validations & permissions by using it.
- Developed View Models using Typescript.
- Created and deployed new features to sustain and amend existing applications under MVC pattern using Node.JS, Angular, Bootstrap and Express.
- Debugged the website using Chrome Developer tools and hardcoded the API into script for getting the information about merchants using Node JS.
- Used Ajax effectively to create pagination and with client side events like quick search.
- Worked with CSS background, CSS Layouts, CSS positioning, CSS text, CSS border, CSS margin, CSS padding, Pseudo elements and CSS behaviors.
- Responsible for setting up Angular JS framework for UI development. Developed html views with HTML5, CSS3, JSON and AngularJS 2/4.
- Created and deployed new features to sustain and amend existing applications under MVC pattern using Node.JS, Angular 2/4, Bootstrap and Express.
- Involved in Enhancement of existing application utilizing AngularJS, created HTML navigation menu that is role based wherein menu items changes dynamically based on the values derived from the database in the form of XML. Used Bootstrap and AngularJS 2/4 in effective web design.
- Designed the web pages using HTML and LESS framework, make use of created widgets, buttons styles, grid layouts.
- Developed applications with data that changes over time by using React JS.
- Understanding of React JS Virtual DOM Algorithm for React JS performance optimization.
- Used jQuery to make the application highly interactive and used JSON objects effectively for efficient client side coding.
- Achieved the unit test of the web application by Jasmine, Junit.
Web UI Developer
- Involved in various phases of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) of the application like Requirement gathering, Design, Analysis and Code development.
- Mobile UI redesign from usability case studies, wireframes, and prototypes to a fully functional web application.
- Develop database scripts for Oracle PL/SQL, SQL Server, and SQL Base
- Proficient at building a Single Page Application (SPA) website using AngularJS.
Web UI Developer
- Developed the User Interactive web pages in a professional manner using web technologies like HTML, XHTML and CSS2 based on the W3C and ADA standards.
- Developed pages using HTML, DHTML, XHTML, CSS3 and JSON.
- Gathered the data from the backend using AJAX and JQuery, JSP.
- Gathered data from API/web services via AJAX-JSON calls and updating the DOM within the result sets.
- Creating cross-browser compatible and standards-compliant CSS based page layouts.
- Worked on fixing cross browser compatibility issues.
- Created Valid XHTML, CSS templates.
- Writing application level code to interact with the backend Databases using Oracle PL/SQL.
- Created and deploying new features to sustain and amend existing applications.
- Created pages in Site Core and validating the HTML code with W3C Validator.
- Worked on fixing cross browser compatibility issues and using testing tool Jasmine.
- Fixed Front-End issues with the layouts.
- Highly involved in making updates to the current website and simultaneously handling other projects.
- Involved in coding pages with best Search Engine Optimization (SEO) techniques.
Environment: .NET, Windows, HTML, CSS, XML, DHTML, XHTML, Photoshop, Eclipse, Illustrator, InDesign, Coral draw, Usability Testing, Jasmine.