- Over 8+ years of experience in software development as a UI Developer and UI/UX Developer in various environments.
- Experience in UX design with a strong background working in Wireframes (low fidelity and high fidelity) Prototypes, Mockups, Storyboard and User Flows.
- Translate business requirements into wireframes, screen mock - up and prototype.
- Experienced in breaking up layered PSD into HTML using CSS.
- Experienced in designing, developing, delivering and implementing data-driven desktop and Web applications for clients and assisting in the development and maintenance of company Web applications (Internet and Intranet).
- Strong exposure to AJAX, XML and JSON.
- Strong problem solving ability and analytical skills and able to integrate quickly into team and work independently toward team goals.
- Strong exposure to Adobe tools - Photoshop, Dreamweaver, Illustrator and Flash.
- Extensive experience in visualization, creating visual designs, Product Logos, developing high quality of work, maintaining team, and design reviews, handling whole project through its life cycle.
- Strong experience in SEO (Search Engine Optimization) and Progressive Enhancement. Exposure in Responsive Web Designing, Strong experience in Unit Testing, Integration Testing.
- Expertise in effective interactive design solutions that meet business, project, and design goals, based on standards and guidelines.
- Skilled in conceptual development of Web-based Projects, including Project Strategy, Functionality, Information Architecture, Navigation Systems.
- Extensive experience in attending client calls, Provide the estimate of effort required to complete a unit of design task to ensure the completion of job within given timeframe.
- Worked with BA to develop and iterate design mockups, user stories and other design doc.
- Handled multiple projects and had a review with whole project at the end of the course.
- Very quick learner and keen to adopt new technologies.
- Strong team playing skills coupled with the ability to build excellent customer relations.
Front end developer
Confidential - Austin, TX
- Designed and created e commerce application for the company using Node.js, Express.js and MongoDB.
- Expertise in AngularJS controllers, directives, components, factory and service resources, routings and events.
- Designed responsive pages using JQuery, Bootstrap.js.
- Worked on responsive design using Media Queries, Bootstrap, SASS and CSS.
- Experience in writing MySQL queries on SQL Server to get data and exposed to various databases like MySQL, Oracle.
- Proficient in database design, data analysis, SQL tuning, PL/SQL.
- Implemented the database connectivity using JDBC with Oracle Database as backend.
- Java and web services application development and object oriented modeling and database mapping using Spring JPA over Oracle and Cassandra databases
- Provided trading support for market data feed using TIBCO and RMDS products. Designed and Implemented REST APIs and web services to automate trading data feeds and exchange.
- Experience in using various tools and IDEs for development and design like Web Storm, Sublime Text, Brackets, Eclipse and Net Beans.
- Experience in Migrating the WebLogic servers from Development to Stage and Stage to Production.
- Used GIT to maintain and modify the code and configurations related to JBoss.
- Working knowledge in cloud technologies Amazon webserver, EC2, S3, IAM and Load Balancers Tools/ frames work puppet, Git, GitHub, Docker, WinSCP, putty.
- Introduced Test Driven Development Using Mocha and Protractor.
- Experienced in developing front-end systems with Jasimine, JSON, JQuery and Ajax.
- Designed and enacted an Agile change plan that provided a vision, strategy, stakeholder analysis, communication plan and road map for transformation that utilized Kanban, Scrum and DevOps as strategic assets for changing the culture and increasing business value, quality and satisfaction
- Developed build and deployment scripts using ANT and MAVEN as build tools in JENKINS to move from one environment to other environments.
Sr UI Develper
Confidential - Austin, TX
- Worked with the PhoneGap SDK to publish a single HTML/CSS/JS "webview" to multiple phone platforms. Ultimately abandoned this approach as I found I wanted more native UI functionality (focus, drag/drop, cleaner animation, less bloat).
- Developed mobile app for selling medical devices using HTML5, CSS3, AJAX,bjQuery, jQTouch, and PhoneGap.
- Developed share view using Sencha Touch for non flash supporting devices.
- Developed portions of HTML5-based game for use in an online gambling promotion.
- Designed/developed a consumer receipt organizer and retail promotion application for mobile devices with Dojo Mobile, CSS3, and HTML5
- Work collaboratively with development teams on rapid prototyping with HTML, CSS and Dojo Mobile
- Technology leadership for the direction of the Cloud based application using Node.JS, PDFJS, Sencha, MongoDB and MS SQL Server integrating to a proprietary framework.
- Designed and implemented the web application in Ruby on Rails, Node.js, HTML5 and JQuery from initial concept development to beta launch.
- Developing web application with Backbone.js and PHP CodeIgniter framework.
- Developer mobile site for marketing campaigns by using JQUERY MOBILE, BACKBONE.JS, and latest technologies.
- Used subclipse plug-in with Flash builder for configuration management.
- Excellent working experience in Client side programming using JSP, Java Script, Ajax, Adobe Flex, Action Script.
- Developed Silver light add-on applications for use with CRM 2011 solutions
- Developed the Performance Evaluation Application GUI using flex, Action script.
- Developed four iPhone apps from conception to release. Used a Windows based SDK for API functions and Microsoft Visual Studio 2010 for programming. Graphics were rendered in Paint.NET.
- Developed an Android keyboard entry game with different selectable skins in a dynamic drawing threaded environment.
- Developed book -reader for the Windows phone 7 platform using Microsoft Visual Developer using the Silverlight platform and C# and using JSON as the data -source.
- OS Development and maintenance both on UNIX based Blackberry QNX OS as well as the native BlackBerry OS platforms
- Worked on the Spring framework like Spring IOC and Spring DAO.
- Developed stored procedures, Triggers and functions in Oracle 10g to process the trades using PL/SQL and mapped it to Hibernate Configuration File and also established data integrity among all tables
- Implemented front end changes based on spring integrated with Struts along with JSP view and Java code as per requirement
- Deployed the application on Weblogic Application Server cluster on Solaris 10 environment
- Exposing and consuming the services to the downstream applications using Apache CXF and Apache camel.
- Developed JUnit test cases to validate the REST services.
- Used JSON for data exchange between application modules along with XML.
- Created web services, WSDL and web methods with Annotation in hibernate, Used the spring container for data source and to load the Hibernate specific classes.
- Developed user interface using JSP, AJAX, backbone, angular, sproutcore, knockout, CSS framework, SASS, LESS, Compass, 960Grid, HTML/CSS into java deployed applications, Wire-framing, JSP Tag libraries to simplify the complexities of the application.
- Worked on the MySQL migration project .To make the system completely independent of the database being used. Used Spring IBatis to implement this.
- Developed various reusable helper and utility classes using Java Beans with Eclipse editor.
- Developing test suites in Selenium WebDriver (Java) with Testing framework in Eclipse IDE for regression and sanity testing.
- Used ANT for building the application and deployed on BEA WebLogic Application Server.
- Designed and developed client and server components of an administrative console for a business process engine framework using Java, Google Web Toolkit and Spring technologies.
- Created and maintained the Visual Source Safe Project repository and maintained labeled version for each release.
- Organized and facilitated daily stand-up meetings, reviews, retrospectives, sprint and release planning, demos and other Scrum-related meetings.
- Developed master JMS producer, master JMS consumer, and notification manager to implement existing interfaces and hide JMS details from existing (legacy) notification producers and consumers using J2SE DESIGN PATTERNS.
- Development for both backend and front end applications. Extensive Programming by using PHP.
- Profitably managed two local Ruby Tuesday locations culinary departments in central North Carolina while focusing on the necessary guests’ service experience.
- Develop WordPress themes to meet the needs of the small business owner.
- Lead development and site building on Drupal-based projects. Mentor junior developers on site building and development best practices.
- Developed .NET components using C# and involved in the deployment of those components.
- Creating Clients and Server for Java to establish communications between 'Online' client windows and different servers created using both C++ and Java.
Environment: PhoneGap, HTML5, CSS, Backbone.js, backbone, angular, sproutcore, knockout, CSS framework, SASS, LESS, Compass, 960Grid, HTML/CSS into java deployed applications, Wire-framing, Flash, iPhone, Android, Windows Phone, Blackberry, Spring, Hibernate, Struts, Weblogic, APACHE CXF, REST, JSP, SERVLET, MYSQL, Eclipse, Selenium, PHP, Ruby, JQtouch, Dojo Mobile, node.js, Flex, Silverlight, ActionScript, JSON, Web Services, ANT, GWT (Google Web Toolkit), Visual Source Safe, Scrum, JMS, wordpress, drupal, .Net, ASP, C, C++.
Confidential - Austin, TX
- Implemented functionality using Apache Tomcat JSP, HTML and Struts Framework., Hibernate, Spring, Java Scripts and Weblogic.
- Developing persistence layer using IBatis.
- Front end coding for admin screens for FITR, reporting screens using Struts Framework.
- New Development of VA Eligibility Medical Office Automation Project developing J2EE, JSP, Ext JS, JSF, JPA, Spring, WebLogic.
- Back end development and maintenance of websites using PHP and MySQL.
- Used TOAD to create complex queries and subqueries.
- Expertise in DB2 and extensively worked with Oracle, MySQL, SQL Server relational database management systems as well as NoSQL database such as MongoDB.
- Experience resolving various database issues and bottlenecks by working directly with the DB2 development team.
- Implemented Coherence Cache which can be used with Spring Annotations.
- Written Web services using Apache Axis2 and generated the WSDL.
- Developed Web Services using WSDL and XML.
- Automate test cases using the built in framework in Selenium Web Driver using Netbeans IDE.
- Used JBoss application server to deploy application into Production environment.
- Create and maintain Amazon EC2 instance that supports the companies Redmine project management site and Mercurial CM.
- Created ClearCase VOBs and setup triggers and backups for a new project. Wrote roll out procedures and plans. Environment was mixed Windows and AIX, projects written in C++.
- Automate test cases using the built in framework in Selenium Web Driver using Netbeans IDE.
- Designing the flow of the project using Water Fall Model. Also Optimized UML design using patterns like DAO, Factory, Service Locator and Business Delegate.
- Mentored a team of 5 junior to mid-level developers in Java/J2EE Development using UML design documents.
- Developed JSPs, Struts Actions and ActionForms, Tiles layouts and DB2 SQLs.
- Developed web Components using JSP, Servlets and Server side components using EJB under J2EE Environment.
- Used Ant for developing build scripts and deploying the application onto WebLogic.
- Used WebServicesfor creating rate summary and used WSDL and SOAPmessages for getting insurance plans from different module and used XML parsersfor data retrieval.
- Developed framework using Java, BIRT Runtime, iText, MySQL and web server technologies.
- Integrated EMC Documentum with Content Management Interoperability Services (CMIS) for Content Management.
- Designed rich internet applications using Google web toolkit(GWT).
- Experience in using scrum tools JIRA Agile, Scrum works and bug tracking system - JIRA, Bugzilla and track.
- Create user interface elements using Swing and Java2D.
- Modified Models for Reporting and published packages in cognos connection using Frame Work Manager.
- Involved into and leading development, administrating and support of reporting systems: Jasperreports server with application of QED Department in three platforms: MySQL, GUI written under Java and Jasper reports server under Linux Red Had servers.
Experience: IBatis, Spring, Struts, JSF, EJB, jQuery, Ajax, DOJO, Sencha ExtJS, TOAD, ServerSQL, Coherence, DB2, Apache Axis2, WSDL, Netbeans, JBoss, Mercurial, ClearCase, Selenium, JSP, Servlets, Ant, XML, Documentum, EMC, Toolkit, Google, Web, GWT, JIRA, Swing, Cognos, Jasper reports.
Java UI Developer
Walgreens - Austin TX
- Involved in developing the integrated application based on spring, Hibernate Framework.
- Designed and developed the RESTful web services using JSON, JAX-RS.
- Used AJAX for asynchronous communication with server.
- Developed Action Form Beans, Action classes and required service and DAO classes for implementing business logic for the Spring Framework.
- Validated the user input using Struts Validation Framework.
- Involved extensively in developing a POC for adopting Angular.js as front end framework using RxJs library.
- Migrated jQuery UI pages to AngularJS single page application (SPA)
- Involved in designing the UI screens of the application using jQuery.
- Experience in developing applications in Eclipse and testing them using SoapUI.
- Used ng validate, ng pristine, ng dirty for form fields to perform client side validation leveraging Angular.js features.
- Developed Struts action classes, forms and JSP pages with struts tags, validation, struts-tiles and modifying Struts-Config files and implemented file upload functionality for large amount of data.
- Developed applications in Angular JS and Bootstrap and deployed into development, Test and production environment successfully.
- Implemented the mechanism of logging and debugging with Log4j.
- Maintain and develop Mantis bug management system for internal usage, using MySQL/PHP, Bootstrap,
- Used GIT and Source Tree for Version control of the code and configuration files.
- Created various web page layouts using HTML 5 and CSS 3, Bootstrap with focus on user experience and compliance to standards.
- Used various built-in Bootstrap classes in achieving the desired look and feel of the web components and the Bootstrap grid system for maintaining responsiveness across all screen sizes.
- Designed generic database Connection Pooling with JDBC using Oracle and involved in the SQL query optimization.
- Developed the application by using HTML5, Java/J2EE development expertise
- UI development using Angular JS and SpringMVC by using web Storm
- Developed the web interface using JSP, AngularJS, CSS, and HTML.
- Involved in coding, maintaining, and administering Servlets and JSP components to be deployed on a VMWare VI Client.
- Developed test cases for Unit testing using Junit and performed integration and system testing.
- Developed Value Objects/POJO classes to hold the values between Data Layer and Business logic layer.
- Developed and Implemented new UI's using Angular JS and Html.
- Implemented Core Java Methodologies like Interfaces, Collections, Exceptional Handling and Abstract Classes.
- Involved in writing SQL queries and procedures and applying optimization techniques.
- Built and deployed the application in JBoss Application Server.
- Unit Testing and fixing the defects in the application during the maintenance builds.
Confidential, Austin TX
- Involved in the phases of SDLC including Requirement collection, Design and analysis of Customer specification, Development and Customization of the application.
- Involved in preparing the project schedule, Project status report, responsibility assignment matrix, risk management and critical path analysis.
- Implemented UI angular bootstrap for faster and easier web development.
- Coded frontend interface with Bootstrap, Angular JS, CSS, JS and HTML5.
- Creating Web Services to handle data from Client Web Portal to the actual ASPEN System.
- Responsible for design and implementation of various modules of the application using Struts-Spring-Hibernate architecture.
- Extensively used CSS and Bootstrap for styling the HTML elements.
- Worked on capturing the user events and rendering the appropriate action using jQuery.
- Responsible for writing Struts action classes, Hibernate POJO classes and integrating Struts and Hibernate with spring for processing business needs.
- Developed UI using jQuery and JSP for interactive cross browser functionality and complex user interface.
- Worked on layout editors to create configuration, commerce UI.
- Integrated the front-end UI to the back end using Struts/Spring framework.
- Struts Tag Libraries and Struts Tiles Framework were used in addition to JSP, HTML, AJAX and CSS in developing the presentation layer.
- Developed applications in Angular JS and Bootstrap and deployed into development, Test and production environment successfully
- Responsible for development, testing and support of test and result access application using Spring MVC framework.
- Implemented as well as exposed web services using Apache Axis and JAX-WS.
- Used Web Services to exchange product and customer order information.
- Used Struts Validation Framework for dynamic validation of the user input forms.
- Worked in agile methodology for Test-driven Development.
- Worked on Front- end development of Admin portal of Margin Calculator.
- Implemented application logging and exception handling using Spring AOP.
- Worked with POJO for handling data coming from the legacy systems.
- Designed and implemented Oracle 10g database to record the collateral securities and settlement data.
- Designed and implemented SpringORM module to integrate Hibernate.
- Used JMS API for communication with MSP (third party Mainframe System). Used Struts2 to implement the presentation layer of the Algo Collateral Security Management System.
- Worked on ApacheTOMCAT Application Server for implementing SOAP web services.
Confidential (Verizon), Austin TX
- Involved in the requirement analysis, design, and development as well as in the testing of this product.
- Designed and developed JSP pages using Jakarta Struts
- Implemented internationalization for adapting the application to various languages.
- Implemented multi-threaded scoring service, batch service and encryption service using threads.
- Involved in developing panelist registration module.
- Used DOM API parser for parsing the XML messages.
- Development of Client Side Validation techniques using JQuery and Angular Java Script.
- Creating CQ5 related components with specific HTML/CSS/JQuery and authoring in accordance with requirements.
- Used SQL queries for getting the panelist's information.
- Involved in designing and developing the Business Reports which involved complex business logic
- Developed stored procedures to get appropriate data from database filtered based on the business logic for each of the report
- Deployed the application in JBOSS application server.
- Developed manual and automated test scripts using JUNIT.
- Developed several pieces of the JSF engine, including bean discovery, value bindings, method bindings, component bindings, and event generation.
- Re-wrote several pieces to make them compliant with the emerging JSF standard.
- Re-factored the Java class tree for improved code sharing and manageable modules.
- Involved in developing the JSF/Richfaces pages.
Environment: Java5/JDK, Seam, JSF, Richfaces, Facelets, Struts, Servlets, JNDI, JDBC, JBoss Server, SQL, PL/SQL, Oracle, XML, HTML, Java Script, JUnit, CVS, CSS, Jquery