- Certified AWS developer, 4 years’ experience as a System Administration, Configuration Management, Continuous Integration (CI), Continuous Deployment and Cloud Implementations.
- Experience in several AWS services VPC, EC2, S3, IAM, RDS, Route 53, Cloud Watch, RDS, Amazon Glacier and EBS volumes
- Good knowledge on ELB, RDS, EBS security groups, firewall and Route 53.
- Experienced on several Docker components like Docker Engine, swarm, creating Docker images, Compose, Docker Registry and handling multiple images primarily for middleware installations.
- Experience in Creation and managing user accounts, disk space, security, quotas and process monitoring in Red hat Linux.
- Experience in configuration of DNS, DHCP, NFS, LVM, FTP, Remote Access Protocol, security management and Security trouble shooting skills.
- Experienced with Disk Management Tools such as LVM in RHEL.
- Experienced with Ansible Playbooks and Puppet Manifests to provision Apache Web servers, Tomcat servers, Nginx and other applications.
- Deploy Jenkins to completely provision and manage AWS EC2 instances, volumes, DNS, and S3.
- Good understanding of using different protocols like FTP, SSH, HTTP, HTTPS and Connect direct.
- Have good exposure on Linux, Networking, monitoring tools& Debugging.
- Good knowledge on Maintaining and Monitoring the Application/Servers using Nagios.
- Wrote skills in bash scripts to the servers and performed basic tasks
Platforms: Linux (RHEL6/7, CentOS), Windows.
Virtualization: AWS (EC2, ELB, Route53,S3, SNS,RDS), Azure
Programming Languages: Ruby, Python, Bash
Version Control Tools: GIT, SVN
CI and CD tools: Jenkins, ansible, Docker
Monitoring Tools: Nagios, Cloud Watch
Web/Application Servers: Apache Tomcat, Ngnix
Database: Oracle, MySQL.
Networking: HTTP/HTTPS, FTP, NFS, SMTP, SSH, TCP/IP, DNS,DHCP,LDAP
DevOps / AWS Engineer
Confidential, Tampa, FL
- Installation and configuration of Red Hat Enterprise Linux on AWS EC2s.
- Experience in Installing, upgrading and configuring Red Hat Linux 6.x, 7 using Kickstart Servers and Interactive Installation.
- Designed and deployed AWS solutions using E2C, S3, RDS, EBS, SQS, SNS, ELB, Auto scaling group.
- Developed AWS Cloud scripts to automate deployment of new AWS instances for various server types.
- Worked with IAM to manage the users and groups using IAM by assigning individual policies and roles to each users and group as per requirements.
- Manipulated Cloud Formation Templates and upload to S3 Service and automatically deploy into an entire environment. Setup automated DNS names and alias for AWS hostnames.
- Maintained existing programs/scripts and extended Linux system functionality as needed.
- Packaged Rue code in RPM format and developed automation scripting in Bash and Perl.
- Working on Multiple AWS instances, set the security groups, Elastic Load Balancer (ELB) and AMIs, auto scaling and to design cost effective, fault tolerant and highly available systems.
- Experience in Terraform with AWS writing Terraform scripts to deploy AWS infrastructure & replace automation tool like ansible with terraform.
- Creating Ansible roles using YAML such as tasks, variables, files, handlers, templets and writing playbook for that role.
- Worked on infrastructure with Docker containerization and maintained Docker Images and containers.
- Worked on Nagios Dashboard with creating custom alerts and plugins with Nagios. and configuring Alerting mechanisms with Nagios, error logging, performance monitoring.
- Hands on experience in writing Ansible scripts and used Ansible for configure Tomcat servers and maintenance.
- Experience using Jenkins as a full cycle continuous delivery tool involving package creation, distribution and deployment onto tomcat application servers via shell scripts embedded into Jenkins jobs .
- Created job chains with Jenkins Job Builder, Parameterized Triggers, and target host deployments. Utilized many Jenkins plugins and Jenkins API.
- Worked on several Docker components like Docker Engine, Hub, Machine, Compose and Docker Registry.
Linux Admin/ Devops Engineer
- Expertise in package management using Red Hat RPM, YUM used in several Linux distributions such as Red Hat Enterprise Linux.
- Performed intensive debugging and kernel re - compilation of modified version of KVM module
- Disk Management like adding, deleting, and replacing of hot swappable drives on existing servers, partitioning per requirement, creating new file systems
- Established and maintained user accounts, assigned file permissions and established password and account policies
- Experience in configuration of apache SVN, HTTP, HTTPS, FTP, SFTP, remote access management and security trouble shooting skills.
- Troubleshoot and resolved basic level system hardware, software and communications problems
- Performed basic system monitoring, verified the integrity and availability of all hardware, server resources, systems and key processes, reviewed system and application logs, and verified completion
- Monitored server and application performance &tuned I/O, memory and Installation of SSH and configu ring of keys base authentication
- OS upgrades and installation of third party software, packages and patches as per requirement. Maintaining the Linux Firewall for network and implement to the network security.
- Installation and configuration of MySQL and Apache as well Performed backup/restore operations using tar, and zip
- Maintaining appropriate filesystem security and monitoring status of process to increase system ef ficiency, scheduling system related corn jobs . Performed PC support and maintenance
- Daily task of monitoring system perfor mance and check the status of the system using utilities such as SAR, TOP, VMSTAT, IOSTAT, NETSTAT etc.
- Performed Disaster Recovery in RHEL servers which consists of LVM based FS and Red Hat Clustering.
- Performed system configuration and troubleshooting. Created and managed user accounts and security