- Over 6+ years of experience in Software Programming.
- Excellent programming skills in C, C++, Java, Java Servlet.
- Experience in developing AIR applications, Rich Internet Applications (RIA) using ActionScript.
- Good knowledge of Software application development and design with overview on Documentum and DFC.
- Exposure in developing web applications using Servlets, Springs, Hibernates and client/server computing using middleware technologies using Java-RMI and RPC
- Expertise on Client/Server, Object Oriented, Web applications that includes development, Integration and Implementation.
- Experience in implementing AJAX technologies in web forms.
- Experience in working with Web Service Technologies.
- Proficient in using XML related technologies including XML SCHEMAS, XSLT, and XPATH.
- Build and maintain SQL scripts, indexes, and complex queries for data analysis and extraction.
- Experience in managing projects and deliver work under tight deadlines.
- Good interpersonal communication skills with an eagerness to learn.
- Masters in Computer Science
- Bachelors in Information Technology
- Technical Expertise
- Programming Languages : C, C++, JAVA, Data Structures
- Framework : VB.NET, C#.NET, ASP.NET, ADO.NET, Struts, JMS, Springs, Hibernate.
- Web Technologies : HTML, CSS, XML, PHP, JAVA SCRIPT, JSP, AJAX, JQuery, Ext JS.
- Database : MySQL Server 5.0, SQL Server 2008, PL/SQL, Oracle 9i, MS-Access.
- Packages : MS Office, Adobe Flash CS4, Flex 3.0, Adobe Photoshop, Dreamweaver, documentum.
- Operating System : Windows XP/Vista, UNIX, LINUX.
- Application/Web Servers : Oracle Web logic, Tomcat 5.0, JBoss, IIS, IBM.Websphere.
Confidential, VA (May 2011 - Till Date)
Clients : Confidential
Description : NBT Solutions LLC designs and implements world-class geospatial technology applications. Develop well designed mapping applications that solve real business problems.
- Involved in Analysis, Development, Enhancements, Support and Testing of application modules.
- Design and build secure, custom applications for web deployment.
- Work with web-enabled databases and mapping platforms.
- Deliver dynamic web-mapping platforms to location-based data and information.
- Developed ANT build script and ant task classes to clean, compile, copy, deploy, generate configuration files using filters, doc, jar and war files.
- Have done Unit testing and performance testing.
- Handling Support Issues & resolving the defects for the application.
Confidential, (Aug 2010 - Aug 2011)
Clients : Confidential
Description : iSTART (Interactive Strategy Training for Active Reading and Thinking) is an automated strategy trainer designed to help students become better readers via multi-media technologies. This Project has different minigames, each of which helps the students to improve their learning while they play these games.
- Held positions of software tester, web developer, and lead programmer.
- Developed web-based multi- and single-player serious game applications for iSTART.
- Lead a team of 2-3 developers in development of serious games.
- Lead and participated in communications with clients at the University of Memphis
- Design Specifications
- Progress reports
Environment : Adobe Flex3.0, Flash CS4, Actionscript 3.0, HTML, Java Script, JSP, AJAX, MySQL.
Confidential, (Sep 2009 - Aug 2010)
Project #1 : Template-based Metadata Extraction for Heterogeneous Collection
Clients : Confidential
Description : A number of federal agencies, universities, laboratories, and companies are placing their collections online and making them searchable via metadata fields such as author, title, and publishing organization. Manually creating metadata for a large collection is an extremely time-consuming task, but is difficult to automate, particularly for collections consisting of documents with diverse layout and structure. Unfortunately a number of federal organizations such as DTIC, GPO, and NASA manage heterogeneous collections consisting of documents with diverse layout and structure, where existing approaches for automated metadata extraction do not work well.
- Developed Post processing modules in Java.
- Developed XML templates for the extraction of metadata.
- Designed and implemented a self trained validator.
- Designed and implemented an algorithm to perform extraction of text from PDF document with all the permission of the owner and securely using PDFBox.
- Created a utility to invoke OCR two level cache within our application using OLE automation.
- Devised an algorithm to identify and extract table cells information in a PDF document.
- Created and performed unit and regression tests for several modules of the extraction software using Junit and Ant.
Environment : Java, XML, CVS, Eclipse
Project #2 : Architecture and Schema Development for Filtering
Clients : Confidential
Description: To enable efficient training, it is often necessary to limit the display of information provided during Live-Virtual-Constructive (LVC) training events for the individual participants. The reasons for this information reduction can be of a technical nature, e.g. the limited display capability of a legacy simulator system, as well as of cognitive nature, e.g. to focus on the training objective or avoid the display of distracting information for new trainees. To resolve this problem we have proposed an architecture and schema for TACOP.
- We have developed the architecture and schema development efforts in support of developing a Training Aware Common Operational Picture (TACOP).
- Used HLA's Data Distribution Management, Jaxb and web-based interest management to filter LVS information.
- And we proposed possible conceptual architecture approaches using multiple filters. The solution uses one filter that can be configured using XML configuration or the tool DROOLS.
Environment : Jaxb, XML, JBoss, Drools.
Confidential, (Sep 2008 - June 2009)
Project #1 : Web Server Design
Description : We did a complete understanding of the hypertext transfer protocol (http) and the implementation of a web server, which mimic the behavior of well-known servers like Apache.
Responsibilities: Developed a fully functioning web server that implements most of the common http functionality. Generates responses for 200 - 500 level requests. Implemented pipelining, content negotiation, authentication and authorization of requests.
Environment: Core Java.
Project #2 : Web Programming
Description : This project develops the process of writing interactive applications accessible through the World Wide Web (WWW). It is an online discussion Bulletin Board where people can hold conversations in the form of starting a new post and replying to the posted messages.
- Developed the web user interface.
- Designed and developed the functioning of internet forum or Bulletin Board with login credentials, Admin Rights and with advanced search options.
- Created the tar and gz sources as a backup files.
Environment: Linux, Apache, MySQL, PHP (LAMP environment).
Confidential, (May 2008 - Sep 2008)
Description: A hierarchical retail chain management structure that keeps track of merchandise and personnel information.
- Understanding the application and functional flow in the project and developing a design.
- Each retail store is assumed to be a node in the hierarchical structure containing a database of merchandise and personnel information. Nodes exchange data for purposes like updating merchandise inventory etc. This communication between nodes is developed using Java-RMI.
- The system is developed to be a dynamic system (retail stores can be added to or deleted from the system). Issues like server crashes are handled by node replicas to increase reliability.
Environment: Java-RMI, Netbeans 6.5
Confidential, (May 2006 - May 2008)
Project#1 : Denial of Log Manipulation and Evidence Aggregation System
Description : In many real-world applications, sensitive information must be kept in log files on an untrusted machine. In the event that an attacker captures this machine, we would like to guarantee that he will gain little or no information from the log files and to limit his ability to corrupt the log files. We describe a computationally cheap method for making all log entries generated prior to the logging machine\'s compromise impossible for the attacker to read and also impossible to undetectably modify or destroy.
Environment : Java, MySql, Network Protocols
Project #2 : Flex based Freight Management System using sunSPOT Technology
Description : This project is being designed for the transportation agencies. It is mainly designed to keep track the freight containers, and automate the manual process of maintaining freight information. The mangers will know the locations of freight containers with the help of SunSpot technology. Freight information will be updated automatically when a truck reach the check point with the help of FLEX front end which access the information from Server.
- Created user interface development using Flex Builder tool which has the following functionality
- Login and authenticating the user
- Screens to retrieve information of freight containers
- Screens to store/retrieve information of base station locations, free range SunSPOTs, drivers and trucks etc
- Developed the SunSpot host application and SunSpot application.
- Developed the server side code which includes, developing servlets, which contains all the business logic of the project, data base designing, retrieving/ sending information from/to the database, communicating with Flex front end.
Environment : Core Java, ActionScript 2.0, Flex, MySQL, servlets.