- Experience in implementing Responsive web design and Single Page Applications (SPA).
- Responsible for developing a front - end application using React JS and FLUX architecture for internal team's productivity use.
- Designed and developed client's website screens and front end widgets using React JS.
- Expertise in Building Components by using React and Redux / Flux.
- Implemented unit tests using Jasmine on Karma.
- Worked on Node JS for managing the data between server and the user.
- Experienced in using web services like SOAP, REST .
- Strong knowledge of XML Schema, GJXML, XML, XSLT, and NIEM
- Experienced in working with XML processing tools. Knowledge of various web-based applications
- Extensive knowledge of data modeling inside XML
- Experience in developing web applications with Cross Browser Compatibility using HTML5, CSS3. My Specialty is large scale CSS, focusing on reusability and modularity using CSS preprocessors like LESS.
- Good experience on working with CSS Background, Animations, and Layouts, positioning, border, margin, padding, table, Pseudo classes, Pseudo elements and CSS behaviors including the Box model.
- Familiar with Gulp and Grunt task runner to manage project and Bower package manager to install libraries such as J-Query and Bootstrap.
- Created API-driven interactive applications utilizing AJAX technology.
- Experience in using MongoDB with Node .JS with MEAN stack .
- Experience in using agile/scrum methodology, TDD.
- Collaborated with UX and design teams, translating complex design mock-ups into high quality, accessible, W3C standards-based code
- Expertise in gathering, documents and analyzing business requirements and worked on many project methodologies like Agile/ Scrum.
- Well versed with SVN (tortoise SVN), Git (github), Sublime text, Notepad++ and Brackets. Experience working with testing tools like Firebug, Chrome or safari web inspectors and IE Developer Toolbar.
- Strong problem-solving, organizing, communication and planning skills, with ability to work in team environment.
- Excellent analytical and communication skills with capability to handle new technologies.
Web Technologies: HTML 4/5, CSS2/3, AJAX, XML, JSON, PHP
Project Build/Project Management Tools: Gulp, Grunt, Web pack, Babel, Loadash.JS
Methodologies: Agile, Scrum, Waterfall
Version Control: SVN(tortoiseSVN), GitHub, Jira
Workflow: Responsive Web Design, Single Page Applications, Content Management System.
Debugging Tools: Firebug, Chrome or safari web inspectors and IE Developer Toolbar
Operating Systems: Windows(7,8,10), Mac OS, Linux/Unix
Database: MANGODB, SQL Server
Confidential, SFO, CA
Reactjs/ UI Developer
- Working on User Stories, assigning points, achieving goals for every sprint.
- Mocking JSON data and later matching it up with a fully functional Backend.
- Used components such as React Router, axios, Redux-form, Redux-saga, Redux-thunk .
- Implementation of security and data protection using Node.Js .
- Developed REST services using Node.JS, Express.JS and other node modules to serve the web application with JSON data.
- Create domain XML schema for use of integration, services and messaging.
- Execute tasks on XML registry, XSLT/XQuery and transformation capabilities
- Writing scripts using XML language
- Build custom validations before submitting it to backend using Redux Form .
- Using Angularjs form validation and customize validations to validate the user input and improves the user experience.
- Angular CLI for faster development.
- Implemented REST API on Node with MongoDB as backend.
- We also provide builds of the elasticsearch.js client for use in the browser. These versions of the client are currently experimental . We test these builds using sauce labs in Chrome, Firefox, and Internet Explorer 10, and 11.
- Responsible for the re-design of existing application and maintenance of New Platform.
- Enhanced an existing application using Angularjs to follow strict MVC patterns for improved source code maintenance.
- Experienced in using Code services like PHP.
- Created a custom, single-page, responsive web application to replace a legacy line-of-business web application using Angular JS.
- Used Bootstrap for all CSS and responsive design needs, but if any Vanilla CSS is written it was always done through a CSS Preprocessor especially LESS.
- Implemented responsive design for different size of devices by using Bootstrap Grid System.
- Created mock up components using Adobe Photoshop Suite and later converted it into pixel perfect responsive HTML.
- Primarily using Node.Js, Express JS, MONGODB and npm packages to integrate new functionality and maintain previous code.
- Have given Application Demo to the Client at the end of the sprint.
- Participated in Scrums and Sprints for developing the infrastructure.
- Created various Angular directives, controllers, DOM, expressions, templates, data binding.
- Involved in an AGILE based approach to UI Development. Closely followed up the project from the scratch to production phase making sure the deliverables are met on every iteration.
- Worked with teams where requirements are constantly being implemented, tested and improved.
Confidential, Chicago, IL
Angularjs/ UI Developer
- Extensively used JQUERY, JSON, AJAX and DOM scripting to create interactive web applications like message posting and auto complete form validations.
- Created dynamic web-pages making AJAX Calls, using the XMLHttp Request Object.
- Developing custom HTML elements using Angular JS custom directives.
- Used $http with Angular.JS interceptors to make sure the requests were valid and used ui -router to handle nested views and avoid page redirection.
- Involved in writing application level code to interact with APIs, Restful Services using AJAX, JSON.
- Worked on creating responsive website for smart devices using Responsive design and media queries.
- Maintain the code base by frequent updates to revision using SVN.
- Coded Angular JS controllers and directives for application functionality.
- Added functionality to the Web pages using Angular JS like click events, Toggle, Radio buttons and check-boxes, Form Validation, Modals and Blade containers.
- Used Agile Methodology for Software development.
- Involved in writing various SQL Queries stored procedures to satisfy various business requirements of the application.
- Collaborated with Designers, Developers, Program Managers and Testers while syncing the LESS code for multiple environments.
- Defined new validations through Angular.js for the form field validation implemented through HTML5.
Confidential, Sunnyvale, CA
WEB/ UI Developer
- Responsible for Design and development of Web pages using HTML, CSS including Ajax controls and XML.
- Co-ordinate with BA group for better understanding of functional requirements analyzed and designed the business requirements to documented and implemented.
- Created various web page layouts using HTML and CSS.
- Validated input values to make sure that they will be accepted before they are submitted to the server.
- Responsible for developing, editing, publishing and managing content on the external Web pages and internal layouts.
- Used Cascading Style Sheet (CSS) in web pages to separate presentation from structure.
- Defined text alignment, size, borders, and many other typographic characteristics.
- Worked extensively with the File management and image libraries.
- Fixed bugs and provided support services for the application.
- Tested/De-bugged web browser using Firebug.
- Managed and implemented all code changes via SVN. Deploying builds across development, staging and production instances and maintaining code integrity.
- Enhancing the product with new features as per client requirements.
- Designed WebPages using HTML, CSS including Ajax controls.
- Developed web presentation layer using HTML and CSS according to internal standards and guidelines.
- Created and maintained the framework and layout of each portal with Cascading Style Sheets (CSS).
- Involved in writing application level code to interact with APIs, Web Services using AJAX, JSON and XML.
Jr. UI Developer
- Designed and developed Web pages using HTML, CSS.
- Learned all necessary front-end skills, a mastery of CSS, HTML.