- Experienced on Cross Platform Web/Client - Server applications design and development in Health care, Supply chain, banking and telecom domain using Java, J2EE involving extensive front end development
- Involved in write application level code to interact with APIs , Web Services using AJAX and JSON .
- Experience in Grunt task runner to manage project and Bower package manager to install libraries such as jQuery and Bootstrap
- Worked on Typography , Notifications, and Time out functions, cards, Dialogs, Forms, Tables, Switches, Icons, Dashboards, Widgets, Charts and buttons for developing Bootstrap 4 using Angular 2 .
- Worked on responsive design and developed a single ISOMORPHIC responsive website that could be served to desktop, Tablets and mobile users using React . js .
- Worked on multiple domains including Banking , Finance and E-commerce .
- Created single Page Application with loading multiple views using route services and adding more user experience to make dynamic by using Angular JS 2.0 framework and Node JS .
- Worked on Angular 2.0 by consuming RESTful web services & Used Angular 2.0 forms like Template Driven forms and Modern Driven (Reactive) forms to perform form validations both on server and client side.
- Strong ability in writing Test Plans, Test Cases, Test Procedures and Test scripts from requirements and Use Cases.
- Created various Angular Services & injected them into Angular controllers (using Dependency Injection) to enable Ajax calls and created custom directives to create own HTML tags and induce functional behavior to those tags.
- Worked on Media quires for different layouts for screen, print, mobile phone, tablet, etc. Solid experience with Responsive Web Design (RWD) with involvement in several web application development projects.
- Proficient with Adobe Photoshop , Illustrator & Dreamweaver .
- Good Knowledge of Box Model , Document Object Model(DOM) and DOM functions.
- Analyzed jQuery - Ajax plug-in to get the data in JSON format and displayed on HTML page
- Good at techniques like bundling and Magnification in angular to reduce the compile and run time of the application.
- Created SQL queries to perform insert, update or delete operation on MySQL database.
- Unit testing for the front-end code using JASMIN and KARMA for the Angular js testing
- Worked with Node JS , Grunt , Gulp and Bower for setting up local server, running tasks and managing dependencies.
- Familiar with configuration and version control management using GIT, SVN.
- Strong understanding and experienced with all the phases of SDLC and agile development methodologies including SCRUM , involved in daily SCRUM meetings to keep track of the on-going project status and issues.
Programming languages: C, C++, JAVA, SQL, PYTHON
Java script libraries: BOOTSTRAP, ANGULAR.JS, ANGULAR 2, JQUERY, NODE.JS, REACT.JS.
Version control systems: GIT, INTELLIJ IDEA, SVN.
Operating systems: WINDOWS XP/7/8/10, LINUX, MAC OSX
Confidential, Sunnyvale, CA
- Worked on time out functions, cards, Dialogs, Forms, Tables, Switches, Icons, Dashboards, Widgets, Charts and buttons for developing Bootstrap 4 using React JS .
- Designed and implemented the enhanced development platform by doing POC using frameworks like React JS, Node JS , Npm, Spring MVC, REST API . Embedded new NPM build with in maven build to reduce the impact of current build process and help run builds seamlessly on the existing infrastructure.
- Used React -Autocomplete for creating google maps location search on the webpage and added Excel-Builder to download the Tabular data in Excel format using react .
- Involved in writing application level code to interact with APIs, Web Services using Node.js, AJAX, JSON and XML.
- Using CSS preprocessor SASS to make CSS more efficient and used Bourbon a lightweight Sass tool set that helps you write more effective stylesheets
- Wrote media queries and designed the application using Responsive web design tool Bootstrap .
- Used Node.js to offer an easy and safe way to build high performance and scalable network application.
- Used React JS components for built-in and synchronizing models with single page Applications (SPA).
- Developed user interface by using the React JS , redux for SPA development.
- Implemented react JS code to handle cross browser compatibility issues in Mozilla, IE 7, 8, 9, Safari and FF.
- Used React-Router to turn application into Single Page Application
- Worked in using React JS components, Forms, Events, Keys, Router, Animations and redux concept.
- Experience with remote data (via REST and JSON) and knowledge of the HTTP protocol.
- Developed modules like configuration module, create module and developed routing files for routing each page.
- Modified Rich user interface using HTML5 , Bootstrap 3and CSS3 and configured all necessary jar files in local Apache Tomcat 7 application server.
- Implemented front end user interface and features in the application using AJAX .
- Coded pages with best Search Engine Optimization (SEO) techniques.
- Used GitHub as a version control, and used JIRA for bug management.
- Utilized Agile Methodologies ( Scrum ) to manage full life-cycle development of the project.
Environment: HTML, HTML5, CSS, CSS3, jQuery, AJAX, IDE, React JS, GITHUB, JIRA for bug management, Bootstrap, Debugging, Safari, Windows, Fires fox, Internet Explorer.
Confidential, Bellevue, WA
- Worked in the development of single page applications using AngularJS .
- Utilized Swagger Module and Node.js for developing RESTful Web services.
- Designed and implemented different layouts using HTML5 and CSS3 .
- Created Typescript reusable components and services to consume REST API's using Component based architecture provided by Angular 2 .
- Worked on custom directives and on Angular JS filters for transforming the data.
- Used Dependency Injection (DI) from Angular . JS factories and services.
- Debug the application using Firebug to traverse the documents and manipulated the Nodes using DOM and DOM Functions.
- Used jQuery and AJAX for service calls on pages to interact with the server for information.
- Used AJAX , JSON to send request to the server to check the functionality of the website.
- Involved in implementing the complete Application in the in-build MVC Architecture with AngularJS.
- Created Angular 2 components, implemented Interpolation, input variables, Bootstrapping, ng-for, ng-if, Router Outlet , binding the click event, Component decorator, binding to the hidden property.
- Designed table-less layouts using CSS3 and appropriate HTML5 tags as per W3C standards.
- Designed and developed Single Page Application with Controllers, Model and Views of Angular.js framework.
- Used CSS preprocessors like LESS and SAAS .
- Worked with angular project directory structure and yeoman angular project setup.
- Experience with DevOps tools Jenkins, JIRA , SVN .
- Involved in design and development of single page application for the web pages and mobile application using Angular JS.
- Testing the website on multiple browsers with their old as well as latest release.
- Gathered and analyzed the requirements and converted them into User Requirement Specifications and Functional Requirement Specifications for the designers and developers to understand them as per their perspective.
- Developed HTML prototypes and UI deliverables, such as wireframes, flowcharts, screen mock-ups, and interface design specifications.
Confidential, Dallas, TX
UI/ Web Developer
- Developed Project Page module which facilitates editors can select articles displayed in site using Object Oriented Programming.
- Developed White Paper Display Module which including rate the asset, save for later and email colleague functionalities.
- Used Grunt and Node . JS to build run and serve a server.
- Developed the Whitepaper upload functionality.
- Experience with unit test frameworks and test-driven development.
- Thorough understanding of mobile, including devices, technologies and applications.
- Experience with Bug tracking and source control with strong debugging skills.
- Implemented pagination/date calendar using jQuery .
- Used jQuery plugins autocomplete, validation, drag and drop and more exceptionally
- Used JS framework such as AngularJS for data driven apps.
- Written CSS and implementing it in the views / layouts as needed.
- Asynchronous and non-blocking IO programming experience.
- Worked on Cross browser compatibility using Modernizer .
- Worked on optimizing SQL queries to improve the loading times of the web pages.
- Analyzed and improved application efficiency by optimizing.
- Used Firebug , Firebug Lite , and IE Developer Toolbar for debugging and browser compatibility.
- Created Images, Logos and Icons that are used across the web pages using Adobe Flash, Dreamweaver , and Photoshop .
- Implemented File Manipulation, Custom Servers using Node JS .
- Responsible for developing responsive Web Design using CSS Bootstrap and Media Queries .
- Used GIT for version Control.
- Used AJAX and JSON to process asynchronous actions in front development.
- Translated business requirements into a user-friendly and functional and extremely scalable UI across Multiple platform.
- Familiar with mobile interfaces, mobile interaction guidelines and best practices.
- Experience in managing daily communication with offshore development teams.
- Have been a participant of object oriented framework using java script, backbone JS and ext.JS .
- Experienced in assisting with Image ready for image slicing and optimization.
- Experience with application submission and provisioning procedures.
- Assisted in document coding at a level, that provides a standard for a team engineers testing.
- Supporting the client application to go through the full lifecycle, both during development and after release.