- Passionate Software Engineer with over 7+ years of experience in Analysis, Design, Development and Implementation of Java, Web based applications with Object Oriented Technologies.
- AWS Certified Developer with experience in architecting, implementing, administering and securing multi - tenant/vendor cloud environment.
- Working experience on broad range of AWS cloud services like S3, EBS, SNS, SES, SQS, EC2, VPC, IAM, Cloud Formation, Elastic Beanstalk, Elastic Load Balancer, Cloud Watch, Opsworks and Cloud Front.
- Knowledge with configuration and automation using tools such as Chef and Anisible.
- Experience with continuous integration and continuous delivery (CI/CD) environment for efficient software delivery solutions.
- Extensive experience with Objected oriented programming with Java/J2EE technologies.
- Hands on experience in design using Object Oriented Programming Principles like Inheritance, Polymorphism and Design patterns like Factory, Singleton and Repository.
- Proficient in developing SOAP and RESTful Web Services.
- Strong work experience in application integration using Web Services such as JAX RPC, JAXB, JAX-WS, SOAP, WSDL, JAX-RS, Restful.
- Understanding of industry standard methodologies like Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC), Service oriented architecture SOA, Iterative Software development Life Cycle Processes such as Agile/Scrum Methodologies
- Experience in building web applications using Spring Framework features like Spring Boot, MVC (Model View Controller), AOP (Aspect Oriented Programming), Inversion Of Control (Dependency Injection), DAO (Data Access Object) and template classes.
- Proficiency with SQL and databases like Oracle and MySQL.
- Working experience in working with Agile (SCRUM), Waterfall and TDD.
Operating Systems: Linux/Unix, Windows
Cloud Technologies: Amazon Web Services (AWS)
Version Control: GIT/GITHUB, CVS
CI/CD Tools set: JENKINS, SonarQube, Nexus, Selenium, Ansible Tower
Build Tools: ANT, MAVEN
Web/Application Servers: JBoss, WebSphere, Apache
Configuration Management: Chef, Ansible, Docker
Languages/Scripts: Java, Shell, Bash, Ruby
Databases: MySQL, Oracle, Teradata
Web Frameworks: Spring, Struts, Hibernate
- Interact with client teams to understand client deployment requests.
- Work on AWS POC’s, Good understanding of AWS infrastructure.
- AWS Cloud platform and Working experience on broad range of AWS cloud services like S3, EBS, SNS, SES, SWF, SQS, EC2, VPC, IAM, Cloud Formation, Elastic Beanstalk, Elastic Load Balancer, Clout Trail, Cloud Watch and Cloud Front.
- Automate the provisioning of environments using frameworks such as AWS cloud formations, Chef, Ansible, Puppet.
- Primary duties include Build and Deployment of the java applications onto different environments like Dev, QA, UAT and Production.
- Analyze, resolve, compilation and deployment errors related to code development, branching, merging and building of source code
- Experience using DevOps tool Chef in provisioning AWS machines. Implemented a continuous deployment (CD) pipeline involving Jenkins, Chef to complete the automation from commit to deployment.
- Experienced on various components of Chef including chef server, workstations, Nodes, configurations of chef-client and writing cookbooks and recipes for Chef and assigning roles to nodes.
- Implemented continuous integration using Jenkins. Configured security to Jenkins and added multiple nodes for continuous deployments.
- Work on integrating GIT into the continuous Integration (CI) environment along with Jenkins and Subversion.
- Coordinate with the Development, Database Administration, QA and IT Operations teams to ensure there are no resource conflicts.
- Design and develop automation workflows, performing unit tests and conducting reviews to make sure your work is rigorously designed, elegantly coded, and effectively tuned for platform performance, and assessing the overall quality of delivered components.
- Analysis, design and development of functional components based on user requirements.
- Administered and Implemented CI tool Jenkins for automated builds.
- Analysis, design and development of Application based on J2EE and Design Patterns using Agile.
- Implemented various design patterns. Front Controller, Session Facade, Business Delegate, etc. in Presentation and Business layer using Struts frameworks and session EJBs.
- Used Oracle as the backend database.
- Involved in writing complex PL/SQL queries.
- Designed and developed Use-Case Diagrams, Class Diagram and Object Diagrams using UML Rational Rose for OOA/OOD techniques using Enterprise Architect.
- Managing/Fixing bugs and Client Issues in the application.
- Added new operations in the WSDL and their implementation to expose new services in the Web Services modules using Apache Axis tool.
- Designed and Developed Web Services using RESTFul and SOAP protocols with Apache CXF 2.7, JAX-RS/Jersey, JAX-WS, XML and JSON.
- Created unit test cases using JUnit.
- Involved in writing various UNIX Shell Scripts(ksh/bash) used in the application.
- Understanding business objectives and implementation of business logic
- Effectively interacted with team members and business users from different regions for requirements gathering and estimation.
- Used Struts MVC architecture for application development.
- Worked on Hibernate object/relational mapping.
- Used JQuery and Chart JS for creating various graphical reports.
- Developed Service Interfaces, Models and DAO's for Struts Framework.
- Implemented various data structure to support the system
- Used multithreading concepts to enhance the performance of the system.
- Involved in Application Profiling to monitor the memory heap size on the server.