- Experience in creating user interface widgets using jQuery, Kendo UI, Bootstrap, and AngularJS.
- Hands on Experience on Angular 2.0 technology for one complete project in rebasing the UI of the application using the techniques in Angular 2.0.
- Experience in implementing NodeJS callbacks. Worked on NodeJS web server and NodeJS Restful APIs.
- Experience with Handlebars.js to build dynamic HTML templates, and Underscore.js to handle and manipulate data from backend with a RESTful JSON interface.
- Experience in the responsive design and development of Isomorphic responsive website using React JS.
- Worked with creating React components and containers from user stories for front-end UI and Node.js applications for backend.
- Involved in web application development projects that required Responsive Web Design using flex box features of CSS3.
- Strong knowledge on Core Java and PHP framework like Joomla, Wordpress, Drupal (Experienced in installation of Joomla for different themes and plugins)..
- Worked with AGILE Methodology in recent projects and participated in SCRUM meetings as well in previous projects.
- Experience in using High Charts, and D3.js Components and integrating back-end applications with AJAX driven front-end.
- Experience in working with React JS to handle browsers compatibility issues with browsers like IE, Firefox, Safari, Opera, and Chrome.
- Proven record of accomplishment in developing reusable code, cleaner code structure, and understanding of the JS features to ensure data availability to the front-end.
- Experience in designing graphic objects, animated images (Vector, Bitmap), templates, presentations, banners, buttons, graphic objects, user interfaces, Rich Internet Applications (RIA’s) with using various multimedia technologies on Adobe Flash, Action Script 3.0, Adobe Photoshop CS5, Adobe Illustrator CS5, Adobe Fireworks, Ulead Photo Impact and GIF Animator and also other third party cutting edge tools.
- Strong interpersonal abilities with excellent communication skills and ability to work independently within a team environment.
IDE& Tools: Eclipse IDE, NetBeans, Dreamweaver, JSfiddle,WebStorm, Sublime, Visual Studio
Application Servers: ISS, WebSphere, WebLogic
Debugging Tools: Selenium, Jasmine, Karma (Testacular as Test Runner), JIRA, Firebug, Bugzilla, IE Developer, Chrome Developer, Safari Developer
Databases: Oracle11g, SQL server, MySQL
Operating Systems: Windows, MAC OS, Linux
Version Controls: SVN, CVS, GITHUB, Bitbucket
Confidential,San Antonio Texas
Sr. UI Developer / Front End Developer
- Expertise in Server Side Programming using JSP, JDBC, UML concepts, Design patterns, and web Technologies.
- Extensively used/modified JQUERY to perform AJAX calls for creating interactive web pages on JSON response.
- Developed real time applications in Angular JS and Angular JS 2.0 using Angular CLI.
- Experience on working with CSS Background, CSS Layouts, CSS positioning, CSS text, CSS border, CSS margin, CSS padding, CSS table, Pseudo classes, Pseudo elements and CSS behaviors in CSS.
- Guiding team as Scrum Master in Agile Scrum methodology
- The tech stack is AngularJS, Angular 2, LESS, Bootstrap, and cutting-edge server-side technologies.
- Utilized AngularJS, Angular 2, React-router in the development for building SPA and to consume RESTful web services.
- Implemented Node.JS, React JS for developing the Single Page Application(SPA).
- Proven ability to implement React JS frameworks to create lightweight and render efficient web applications.
- Implemented NodeJS for developing the server side of the application.
- Implemented reusable components in React JS for UI rendering and faster compilations.
- Involved in creating AJAX calls usingReactJS to handle data operations including ordering and filtering.
- Involved in responsive design that are compatible with desktop, mobile and tablet interfaces.
- Key role in development of isomorphic responsive website for interfacing with desktop, mobile and tablet UI configurations.
- Implemented test cases and performed unit testing using Jasmine and Karma.
- Worked with the business analysts and back-end developers to gather requirements, improve application functionality, and add new features.
- Ability to communicate effectively, both written and verbal, with technical and non-technical cross-functional teams
Sr. Web UI Developer
- As a UI Developer, assisting my team in developing two different Web-based applications and managed in developing of Account landing page, Account summary/overview and Login page.
- Responsible for building a new website for the Small fleet clients and for the maintenance of Online New Platform.
- Enhanced an existing AngularJS application to follow strict MVC patterns for improved source code maintenance which resulted in 40% code reduction, ease of upgrade, scalability, ease of developer spins up and enhanced performance.
- Rich experience with Babel integration in React JS. Integrated and resolved many cross-browser compatibility issues arising with React JS.
- Responsible for development of SPA in React JS frameworks.
- Applied multiple built-in Directives such as ng-model, ng-click into AngularJS application.
- Experienced working with React.JS,Redux, Require JS, Back bone JS framework
- Install and configure chef server / workstation and nodes via CLI tools to AWS nodes.
- Created S3 backups using versioning enable and moved objects to Amazon Glacier for archiving purpose.
- Used GZIP with AWS Cloudfront to forward compressed files to destination node/instances.
- Used AngularJS as framework to create a Single Page Application (API) which can bind data to specific views and synchronize data with server using Sass, LESS, Bootstrap, AngularJS, NodeJS.
- Wrote Node.js API to manage back-end data for developed applications.
- Developed SPA’s using integration of React JS on front-end and Node JS on backend.
- Integrated the service call with UI using $http and $resources which are substitutes for AJAX in angular.
- Integrated front-end applications with Node JS using NPM.
- Using SVN for version control.
- Used TypeScript while finding the compilation error during testing.
- Involved in up gradation and maintenance of company’s website to the new layout using the Grid orientation model Bootstrap framework.
- Made enhancements to existing CSS and DIV tags, made upgrades using Twitter Bootstrap model.
- Extensively used CSS (Cascading Style Sheets) along with RWD to apply different styles to the layouts for varying screen sizes and pixels.
- Developed web applications using Restful and SOAP protocols.
- Refine and iterate user experience by designing and implementing new modules and interfaces in a complex, responsive site.
- Tested cross browser functionality and fixed major layout bugs for supported browsers using React JS.
- Involved in git/ SCRUM based approach to UI development.
Confidential, Bellevue, WA
Sr. UI Developer
- Developed certain features of the application functionality i.e. CRUD (Create, read, update, delete) features using Responsive Design
- Built rich prototypes and applications using Balsamiq tool, Adobe Photoshop and CSS3
- Designed and developed React . JS component required for the project.
- Making changes to the existing web applications using React.JS and creating new components
- Used JQuery Ajax for service calls on pages to interact with the server for information.
- Rapid prototyping of design concepts.
- Developed fast loading images using Adobe Photoshop CS3.
- Developed CSS styles to maintain the uniformity of all the screens throughout the application and positioning of screen objects.
- Involved in designing and developing the JSON, XML Objects with MySQL.
- Used Ajax, JSON to send request to the server to check the functionality of the websites.
- Used JSON for storing and exchanging information between browsers and servers.
- Using complex ObjectOriented concepts in improving the performance of the websites.
- Worked closely with SQA team in fixing the reported bugs/defects and checking cross platform compatibility.
- Connected with internal and public RESTfulAPI’s.
- Setup framework for all current and future front-end projects to use AngularJS for framework organized module definitions and unit tests
- Used agilemethodology for the software development.
- Developed SQL queries to perform insert, update or delete operation on MySQL database.
- Used CSS Sprites to decrease the number of HTTP requests and load time of web pages.
- Produced semantically appropriate, standards compliant markup, and produced Rich User Interfaces.
- Used all the advanced Photoshop features to create appealing visual web interfaces.
Front End Developer
- Designed and implemented a web app for storing the information of patients, generating reports, saving personal contacts and handling schedule management.
- Designing and developing websites on ASP.NET framework through agile development methodology
- Created initial wireframe sketches on paper then converted to interactive browser prototypes before delivering final project.
- Used JQuery for slideshows.
- Worked on UI components such as grids, tabs, and panels.
- Applied multiple built-in Directives such as ng-model, ng-click into AngularJS application.
- Used Balsamiq wireframing tool for sketching my module and for creating layouts.
- Developed site maps and constructed wireframes enabling effortless navigation.
- Created custom Filters which can format data in different ways based on the requirements and involved in two-way data binding technique with styling from Bootstrap.
- Converted data from database into JSON or XML format files and retrieve useful information using AJAX calls to display them on the browser.
- Designed a responsive website using Bootstrap grid system to layout contents that fit different devices including mobile, tablet and desktop.
- Created several patterns of representation using different MVCs.
- Used RESTful APIs which support JSON and XML to access back-end data payload.
- Used SEO best practices to optimize site for search engines.
- Ability to rapidly prototype interface designs in hand-coded validating, standards-compliant, and semantically rich code and be aware of cross-browser compatibility and bugs.
- Thorough understanding of the differences and bugs in various browsers and browser versions.
- Strong communication, analytical and interpersonal skills working within cross-functional teams
- Created and optimized graphic prototype websites and applications interfaces using HTML and CSS.
- Involved in write application level code to interact with APIs, Web Services using AJAX, JSON and XML.
- Developed Custom Tag Libraries for the use in web pages by using JSTL packages for the development of the Web Pages.
- Implemented and designed user interface for web based customer application.
- Participated in JAD sessions with end-user, sponsors, and IT representative.
- Worked on Cross-Browser compatibility and fixed the bugs for several browsers.
- Worked extensively on Spring MVC framework to develop new internal web application.
- Enhanced and built reusable components across different modules using Custom directives and CSS classes.
- Created Responsive Designs (Mobile/Tablet/Desktop) using HTML & CSS , Bootstrap .
- Created cross-browser compatible and standards-compliant CSS-based page layouts.
Integrated with back end code (PHP) for highly interactive AJAX based applications.
- Maintained 24/7 high volume availability demands using open source tools such as Linux, Apache, PHP, and MySQL.
- Involved in designing and developing enhancements per business requirements with respect to front end JSP development using Struts.
- Implemented the project using JSP and Servlets based tag libraries.
- Coded JDBC calls in the servlets to access the Oracle database tables.
- Generate SQL Scripts to update the parsed message into Database.
- Worked on parsing the RSS Feeds (XML) files using SAX parsers.
- Designed and coded the java class that will handle errors and will log the errors in a file.
- Interacted with end-user to jointly work on the application development
- Utilized the mail merge techniques in MS Word for time reduction in sending certificates
- Involved in documentation, review, analysis and fixed postproduction issues.
- Designed the various animations with different graphics using with Macromedia Flash MX with Action Script 1.0, Photo Impact and GIF Animator.
- Application UI creation using GWT, Java, JSP, CSS and web standards improving application usability always meeting tight deadlines
- Responsible for the configuration of Struts web based application using struts-config.xml and web.xml
- Modified Struts configuration files as per application requirements and developed Web services for non-java clients to obtain user information details pertaining to that account using JSP, DHTML, Spring Web Flow and CSS.
- Used Flash Animations and Storyboard& User Flows for e-learning tutorials using human factor engineering design concepts.