- Over 4 years of professional experience in all phases of software development life cycle including requirements Analysis and Debugging, Applications Design, Development, Integration, Maintenance, Installation, Testing of various client/server, N - tier and web applications.
- Worked in using React Js components, Forms, Events, Keys, Router, Animations and Flux concept.
- Used React -Router to turn application into Single Page Application.
- Experience in developing Graphic User Interface (GUI) to display report data using D3.js with Cross-browser compatibility and Web application scaling.
- Experienced in collaborating with Design team/UX team/ business steak-holder to understand and translate the requirement into web applications.
- Extensive experience on implementing the AJAX with rich features like deferred, promises, pipe, and callback functions.
- Experience in creating user interface widgets using jQuery, Bootstrap and AngularJS.
- Experience with Handlebars.js to build dynamic HTML templates, and Underscore.js to handle and manipulate data from backend with a RESTful JSON interface.
- Experience in the developing applications for different platforms like web browser, iOS, Android, and Chrome OS.
- Involved in web application development projects that required Responsive Web Design using flex box features of CSS3.
- Experience in using CSS Preprocessors like SASS, LESS.
- Worked with AGILE Methodology in recent projects and participated in SCRUM meetings as well in previous projects.
- Expertise in debugging skills using Safari Web Inspector, Chrome Developers Tool and Firebug.
- Experience in using HighCharts, and D3.js Components and integrating back-end applications with AJAX driven front-end.
- Experience in working with browsers compatibility issues with browsers like IE, Firefox, Safari, Opera, and Chrome.
- Proven track record in developing reusable code, cleaner code structure, and understanding of the JS features to ensure data availability to the front-end.
- Strong expertise in the iterative Agile and Scrum development methodologies for software development.
- Experience with Jasmine and Karma for Unit Testing.
- Experience using JIRA for defect tracking.
- Excellent communication skills to discuss the projects with technical and non-technical SME's and also during the sprint meetings for Agile as well as Scrum development methodology.
IDEs: MyEclipse 6.0.1, JBuilder 5, 2005, 2006, RAD, WSAD, Eclipse, Jdeveloper, Sublime Text/3, Intellij-9.4.
Databases: Oracle 10g/11g/12c, DB2 8/9 UDB, MySQL 3.x/4.1/5.0, SQL Server 2000/2005
Platforms: Windows 95/98/NT/2000/XP/Vista/8.1/10, Sun Solaris 9/10, IBM-AIX 5.2/5.3, Linux 5/6.
Languages: C, C++, JAVA, MySQL
Application Servers: BEA WebLogic 8.1, IBM WebSphere 5/6, JBoss 4.0, Apache 5.5
XML Parsers: SAX, JAXP.
Dist Object Mgmt: RMI, SOAP, JCA, RUP, MQ Series 5.1, Message Broker.
Scripting Tools/GUI: DWR, Adobe Flex. GUI screens GUI screens
UML Tools: Altova, UModel 2006, MS Visio, Rational Rose, ClearCase, ClearQuest.
Design Patterns: MVC, Session fa ade, Singleton.
Database Tools: Toad for Oracle, Toad for SQL server.
XML Editors: Altova XML Spy 2006, Edit plus.
Version Mgmt Tools: SubVersion 1.4 (SVN), CVS, PVCS.
Testing Tools: JUNIT 3.8/4.0, Tprobe, EasyMock
Sr. UI Developer
- Developed and tested websites using MEAN (MongoDB, Express, AngularJS, Node.js) stack .
- Developed single page application using angular.js, node.js, express.js, Mongo DB with ng-view directive.
- Used ng-repeat for instantiates a template once per item from a collection.
- Developed different jQuery component in MVC framework.
- Used Node.js and frameworks available for it such as Express, Strong Loop, etc.
- Used Node.js for development of all server-side logic, definition and maintenance of the central database, and ensuring high performance and responsiveness to requests from the front-end.
- Implemented two way data binding through scope in applications built on AngularJS.
- Used AngularJS multiple in-built directives such as filters, rootscope, childscope, modal, template, state etc.
- Designed a login mockup with token based authentication for the user using MEAN stack .
- Used MongoDB to store user data.
- Used Jasmine for behavioral testing which is independent.
- Manipulated data using CRUD (Create, Read, Update and Delete) operations of MongoDB data base management system and handled database access and data transmission based on RESTful web service.
- Used Node.js to develop faster and scalable application.
- Developing Web API using Node.js and hosted on multiple load balanced API instances.
- Working on sites built with Express.js and Node.js.
- Used many features of AngularJS like data binding, routing, custom filters, custom directives to meet various customized requirements.
- Provided client side validations using AngularJS framework.
- Used AngularJS for creating own HTML elements for building a companied website.
- Completely redesigned and implemented cross-device data representation tool using d3 and adaptive layouts.
- Creating cross-browser compatible and standards-compliant CSS-based page layouts.
- Involved in fixing Front-End issues with the layouts.
- Extensively used/modified jQuery to perform AJAX calls for creating interactive web pages on JSON response.
- Using Yeoman, Bower, Grunt, SASS, LESS to manage code architecture and scalability.
- Coded pages with best Search Engine Optimization (SEO) techniques. Developed call back functions to parse and handle JSON data returned from the server.
- Guiding team as Scrum Master in Agile Scrum methodology.
- Utilized AngularJS in the development for building SPA and to consume RESTful web services.
- Involved in creating AJAX calls using AngularJS to handle data operations including ordering and filtering.
- Performed a lot of DOM operations for loading and manipulating dynamic content on webpages.
- Ability to communicate effectively, both written and verbal, with technical and non-technical cross-functional teams.
- Interacted with business analyst to understand the requirements to ensure correct UI modules been built to meet business requirements.
- Developed web pages using Forms, Components, Layouts, Events, Validations, Trees, Grids components.
- Used MVC architecture of Ext JS Framework to simplify the code complexity and increase clean code.
- Worked on CSS preprocessor frameworks (SASS/LESS).
- Involved in writing application level code to interact with APIs, Web Services using AJAX, JSON and XML.
- Designed, developed and implemented Single Page Application (SPA) by consuming JSON from a Spring MVC, using Spring Security to secure the application.
- Interacted with java controllers (jQuery, Ajax, and JSON to write/read data from back end systems).
- Implemented Ext JS Data Grid, Charts, Forms and Layout Manager Components.
- Creating cross-browser compatible and standards-compliant CSS-based page layouts, fix the bugs pertaining to various browsers.
- Define technical requirements based upon business requirements.
- Involved with all stages of Software Development Life Cycle.
Environment: HTML, CSS, JSP, Web Services, jQuery, Java Script, Ext JS, AJAX, SVN, Oracle, Eclipse.
- Experience with Jasmine and Karma for Unit Testing.
- Experience using JIRA for defect tracking.
- Communicate with the client to understand the requirement of the website, gained experience in project planning, involved in writing the Project Design Document and Project Plan Document.
- Hands on the process of development, testing and maintenance.
- Participated as a team member in designing the user interface using HTML and CSS to make the interface use-friendly, especially child-friendly.
- Applied jQuery validation plugin to validate the user input and to improve user experience.
- Hands on JSON for data transform and page transform.
- Conducted unit testing and end-to-end testing on the supported browsers.
- Used CSS/CSS3 to embed the online videos for product introduction.
- Communicate with other members in the team to better understand the functional requirements and transfer them into technical requires.
- Designed the login system using jQuery.
- Worked with other members in the group, committed code change using version control tool SVN and merge code from other developers using tool Win Merge.
- Ability to rapidly prototype interface designs in hand-coded validating, standards-compliant, and semantically rich code and be aware of cross-browser compatibility and bugs.
- Thorough understanding of the differences and bugs in various browsers and browser versions.
- Understanding of application development lifecycle methodologies.
- Knowledge of human factors and usability, best practices for interface design.
- Strong communication, analytical and interpersonal skills working within cross-functional teams.
- Created and optimized graphic prototype websites and applications interfaces using HTML and CSS.
- Involved in write application level code to interact with APIs, Web Services using AJAX, JSON and XML.
- Developed Custom Tag Libraries for the use in web pages by using JSTL packages for the development of the Web Pages.
- Implemented and designed user interface for web based customer application.
- Worked on Cross-Browser compatibility and fixed the bugs for several browsers.
- Worked extensively on Spring MVC framework to develop new internal web application.
- Enhanced and built reusable components across different modules using Custom directives and CSS classes.
- Created cross-browser compatible and standards-compliant CSS-based page layouts.
- Integrated with back end code (PHP) for highly interactive AJAX based applications.
- Maintained 24/7 high volume availability demands using open source tools such as Linux, Apache, PHP, and MySQL.