- Over 7 Years of extensive experience in software development life cycle (SDLC) in developing and designing user experiences of Internet/Intranet applications.
- Proficient in designing and developing the front end, component - based and object-oriented systems for building multi-tier architecture with hands-on development expertise in front end GUI layer.
- Strong Experience in dealing with CSS Animations, Backgrounds, Layouts, Positioning, Text, Border, Padding and CSS Box Model.
- Strong Experience in CSS3 preprocessors styling such as SASS and LESS.
- Experience knowledge about JQuery, JQuery plug-ins (Validator, Drag and Drop, AutoComplete) for DOM manipulations and AJAX.
- Experience with Web 2.0 and related sources.
- Excellent experience in developing web pages complying with Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) and ability to apply W3C web standards.
- Excellent working knowledge and thorough exposure on compatibility issues with different versions of browsers like Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Safari and Chrome.
- Experienced with programmatic interaction of various APIs (SOAP, REST web services, and JSON).
- Experience in working with various databases like Oracle, SQL Server and MySQL.
- Experience on working with Agile methodologies and daily Scrums.
- Experience with User Acceptance Testing (UAT) and Accessibility Testing.
- Strong Experienced in browser test runner Karma with the support of Jasmine framework.
- Good Web Application debugging skills using Chrome Developers Tool and Firebug.
- Highly motivated, reliable analytical problem solver and troubleshooter with strong attention to detail.
- Adaptable to new, evolving technologies and can implement them in current projects.
IDE Editors : Eclipse, Webstrom, PhpStorm, NetBeans, Dreamweaver, Developer Tools, Edit Plus, Sublime text, Visual Studio.
Debugging Tools: Jasmine, Karma, Firebug.
Version Controls: SVN, GIT.
Web Services: REST, SOAP.
Database: Oracle, SQL Server, MySQL.
Wire Frame Tools: Adobe Illustrator.
Methodologies: Agile - Scrum, Waterfall.
Other Tools: Adobe Photoshop, Grunt, Gulp.
Confidential, Houston, TX
Full Stack Developer
- Prepared and maintained of design documents, nonfunctional requirements for enhancement & upcoming new requirements.
- Upgraded the existing content structure from CSS DIV tags to HTML5 Section and Article elements capturing the functional significance of the content.
- Developed Single Page Applications (SPA) i.e. web applications using Angular, node.js.
- Extensively worked in TCL (Tool command language). Developed scripts.
- Used Bootstrap to develop complex page layouts including various sections such as headers, footers, left side bars, content area and marketing area.
- Created Responsive Layouts for multiple devices and platforms.
- Utilized the HTML 5 DOM local storage features to store data locally client-side processing.
- Debug the application using Firebug to traverse the documents and manipulated the Nodes using DOM and DOM Functions.
- Checked Cross-Browser compatibility and hence worked on different browsers like safari, Internet explorer, Firefox and Google chrome.
- Developed the entire application implementing MVC Architecture integrating JSF with Hibernate and Spring boot frameworks.
- Developed Server-side logic using XML based protocols like REST Web Services.
- Worked on Visual Studio IDE for developing Front end and Middle Tier.
- Used Team Foundation Server for version control across common source code used by developers.
Confidential - Caramel, IN
Senior UI Developer
- Worked with Business System Analyst to understand the requirements to make sure that right set of UI modules are being built.
- Created HTML5 Pages with CSS3 and the Box Model Properties.
- Designed webpages using mock-ups, wireframe using Adobe Photoshop.
- Created various UI components for different web pages using AngularJS framework and also responsible for displaying data coming from AngularJS Object.
- Developed applications using AngularJS single page applications SPAs to improve page performance.
- Used NodeJS for Server-side scripting Language.
- Used AngularJS to implement rich functionality in various pages: form validation, CRUD, grid, search, sort and pagination.
- Loaded JS files in to karma by installing required plugins, and configuration.
- Broke the test scenarios and develop failing test cases using Jasmine.
- Used Grunt for automate the tasks like minifying, compilation, unit testing, checking JS errors.
- Used $http in AngularJS for consuming RESTful web services.
- Ensured cross-browser compatibility by testing the applications of different browsers.
- Used GIT as a repository tool and familiar with functionalities in GIT.
Confidential - Houston, TX
- Used Knockout JS and Kendo UI Framework to enhance the user experience.
- Developed single page application for the web pages and mobile application using AngularJS.
- Worked on NodeJS in creating large scale, real time servers.
- Designed different Responsive Layouts for many devices and platforms using Bootstrap.
- Tested my custom functions which calls external API method using Jasmine.
- Developed asynchronous events to loop I/O Operations.
- Developed page layouts, navigation and presented designs and concepts to the clients.
- Mainly focusing on cross-browser compatibility and fixed the bugs for several browsers.
- Participated daily meetings to keep up track of the on-going project UI status and issues.
- Used Grunt for automation process by choosing suitable plugins from huge plugins available.
- Developed the table less web application pages using CSS and with the help of tags as per W3C standards.
Confidential - Louisville, KY
- Designed Webpages and feel good user interface for web application to meet the requirements of the product.
- Contribute positively to the overall team dynamic; participate in stand-up meetings, planning and design sessions and another business-development working.
- Used MVC framework for developing Single Page Application.
- Used CSS preprocessors like LESS and SASS.
- Made changes to various CSS properties to enhance the UI as per client requirements.
- Used Bootstrap Grid’s and Themes to display data to user in different modules.
- Implemented REST services for fetching data from fast server and displaying it for web pages.
- Developed HTML prototypes and UI deliverables, like wireframes, flowcharts, screen mock-ups, prototypes and interface design specifications.
- Added interactive user interface components such as menu bar integration.
- Wrote code for the cross-browser functionality and improvement of website performance.
Confidential - St. Louis, MO
- Worked in an Agile process with two-week iterations delivering new features and working software at each iteration.
- Maintain, enhance, and recommend solutions that are best suitable business and technology needs from UI standpoint.
- Design and development of Web pages using HTML, CSS including AJAX controls and XML.
- Used JQuery core library functions for the logical implementation part at client side for all the application.
- Debug the application using Firebug to traverse the documents and manipulated the Nodes using DOM and DOM Functions using Firefox and IE Developer Tool bar for IE.
- Implemented Web services (SOAP) for transmission of large blocks of JSON data over HTTP.
- Working directly with clients to design and develop elegant solutions.
Jr. UI Developer
- Working with Front End Designer, PHP Architect and project management staff to develop the website.
- Built HTML templates for high traffic and complex data driven website.
- Created reusable HTML templates and style sheets based on UI standards and guideline
- Worked on cross-browser compatibility issues and fixed them.
- Coordinating with the accessibility manager to deliver the website for better user experience.
- Testing and validating work produced as part of the development process.
- Implemented SOAP web service to bring data from server presentation layer.