- Over 5+ years of experience in providing key support for Systems Administration within large, complex data center environments and Deployment, .
- 4 years of experience in administering AWS Cloud Infrastructure based on Windows/Linux.
- Expert level hands on experience with Amazon Web Services including RDS, EC2, S3, VPC, IAM, Lambda, Route 53, Dynamo DB, ELB, Auto Scaling, Cloud watch, Cloud Trail and Security groups.
- Assigned roles and polices to users, security groups by using Identity and Access Management (IAM).
- Performed application server builds in EC2 environment.
- Expertise in version control systems like GIT, SVN subversion, BitBucket.
- Extensive working experience in Continuous Integration tool set like Jenkins , Bamboo, Hudson, Maven.
- Ability to understand complex systems and be in command of the details to provide solutions.
- Proficient in Systems Engineering Linux Administration, SSL, DNS, Network Engineering , Performance Tuning and Automation.
- Proficient in Container technology tools like Docker, Kubernetes, Fargate .
- Hands on experience with Integration of Splunk with AWS using Puppet, Ansible.
- Experience in developing Ansible playbooks/ roles to maintain, configure software and application configuration and deployments from dev environment till production environment.
- Worked on setting up and configuring AWS EMR Clusters and Used Amazon IAM to grant permissions on AWS resources to users.
- Experience with Databases like MySQL, SQL Server, MongoDB, PostGreSQL
- Used Amazon S3 to backup database instances periodically to save snapshots of data.
- Resolved system issues and inconsistencies in coordination with quality assurance and engineering teams.
- Maintenance and monitoring of Docker in a cloud based service during production and Set up system for dynamically adding and removing web services from a server using Docker.
- Experience with Design, code, and debug operations, reporting, data analysis and web applications utilizing Python.
- Experience in writing API's/ and Web Services in PHP and in Python.
- Worked with various IDEs including Eclipse, NetBeans
- Good Knowledge in developing web - based applications using XML, CSS, HTML, DHTML and JQuery UI, Python, Django, QT.
Operating systems: UNIX, Linux, Windows
Programming Languages: Python, C, Java Script, PL/SQL
Build Tools: Maven, Gradle, ANT
CI Tools: Jenkins, Bamboo, Hudson
CD Tools: Chef, Puppet, Ansible, Salt Stack
Databases: MySQL, SQL Server, MongoDB, PostGreSQL
Repositories: GitHub, BitBucket, Nexus.
SDLC: Waterfall, RAD, Agile, Scrum
Application Server: Tornado, WebLogic, Tomcat
Development Tools: Team Foundation Server (TFS), Rational Application Developer (RAD)
AWS: EC2, S3, Glacier, Lambda, SNS, SES, Cloud Watch, Dynamo DB, Kinesis, Linux, Red Hat, Kubernetes, Cloud Formation, VPC.
Containers: Docker, Kubernetes, Fargate
Networking: DNS, DHCP, TCP/IP, Firewalls
Other Cloud Platforms: Azure
AWS Sr Devops Engineer
- Migration of on premise security products to AWS cloud. Managing a daily data intake of around 600Gb/day.
- Responsible for build process automation and calling ANT and MAVEN scripts.
- Worked on Version Control Subversion and GitHub Enterprise and automated current build process with Jenkins with proposed branching strategies to accommodate code in various testing cycles.
- Designed, configured and deployed Amazon Web services for applications utilizing the AWS stack
- Designed highly available, cost effective and fault tolerant systems using multiple EC2 instances, Auto Scaling, Elastic Load Balance and AMIs
- Primary role is to make sure all my applications are up and running, addressing user issues, coordinating with other team to make sure the business runs fine.
- Optimized volumes and Ec2 instances and created multiple VPC instances.
- Responsible for Security, Network administration of AWS environment and coordinate with internal/external Audit teams.
- Developed Ansible playbooks for installing and configuring Splunk forwarders.
- Worked in setting up deployment server, cluster master, search head, index cluster for Splunk.
- Design and configuration of pods and containers using Kubernetes.
- Creating BI Reports, implementation of new workflows for automation.
- Collaborate with the product team on new features to meet the customer's requirements.
- Analyze customer’s business requirements and designed a solutions document to reach the customer's goal using Cloud Base technology.
- Configuration of Continuous Integration (CI) and Continuous Delivery (CD) using Code Pipeline and Code Deploy for automation.
- Used S3, Lex, API Gateways, Lambdas , Twilio, Dynamo, RDS to develop several practical applications.
- Hands on experience in using and creating custom scripts and applications using the AWS SDK and/or CLI Tools
Environment: AWS- EC2, RDS, S3, Load Balancers, Glacier, Lambda, Splunk, SNS, SES, Cloud Watch, Dynamo DB, Kinesis, Linux, Red Hat, Kubernetes, Python, Puppet, Chef, Maven, GitHub, Jenkins, Ansible, Python, Perl, Shell, PowerShell.
Associate Devops Engineer
- Writing code using Python in Django Framework that optimizes the performance of AWS services used in application.
- Programming with S3, EC2, Splunk, Kinesis, Cloud Formation, VPC Services.
- Integration of Splunk with AWS Deployment using puppet to collect data from all EC2 systems into Splunk. This enabled minimal sharing of private keys on AWS infrastructure across application teams since they no longer had to rely on direct logging to systems.
- Reviewing the code developed and followed the PEP8 Standards.
- Analyze and define client’s business strategy and determine system architecture requirements to achieve business goals.
- Installation and maintenance of DNS, DHCP servers.
- Generating Business cases.
- Formulate strategic plans for component development to sustain future project objectives.
- Develop data arc hitecture design to facilitate targeted customer analysis.
- Cross technology learning and knowledge sharing.
- Manage a team to implement the requirements.
- System development and functional testing.
- Performing Code Review and Code optimiza tion.
Environment: S3, EC2, Kinesis, Cloud Formation, AWS VPC services, Splunk, API Gateway, EBS, Jenkins, Puppet, Route 53.
- Providing Operating System level support to application developers and production support teams.
- Responsible for setting up and managing UNIX and LINUX based systems.
- Creating, Managing and handling: Change request, Trouble request, Access request and support request in JIRA project management tool
- Managing SHELL, BASH and PERL scripts.
- Develop project plans, written proposals, manage client expectations and team resources.
- Design and implement ERP and CRM solutions for customers.
- Analyzing and Configuring systems for optimal performance.
Environment: Solaris, Red Hat, Sun Enterprise Server, JIRA, DNS, Firewalls, RHEL, Shell, Bash and Perl Scripting, Windows 2000 and 2003 servers, Backup and Recovery, File Sharing