- Extensive experience in developing web page quickly and effectively using AngularJS, JQuery, HTML5, CSS3, Responsive Web Design, Twitter Bootstrap, Typescript, Webpack and experience in making web pages cross browser compatible.
- Designed and Developed applications using Microsoft ASP.Net, C#, VB.Net, ADO.NET, Entity Framework, XML, LINQ, WCF, Web Services (SOAP), Web API (Restful Services).
- Experience in developing the User Interactive web pages in a professional manner using web technologies like HTML5, XHTML and CSS3 based on the W3C and ADA standards.
- Working experience on Restful services using HTTP verbs for CRUD operations with ASP.NET MVC and JSON.
- Excellent skills in designing a Single Page Applications Framework using AngularJS with custom module switch can be reusable in different projects.
- Extensive experience in developing NodeJS applications using MVC framework sand installation of client side dependencies using Bower.
- Knowledge in using Package Managers like NPM and Bower. Experience in using Task managers like Grunt and Gulp.
- Experience in using ReactJS, Redux, Babel+ES6, Web - Pack for SPA development.
- Extensively developed Rich Internet Applications and various UI widgets using jQuery and Angular JS.
- Developed Graphical User Interface (GUI) to display report data using jQuery in Cross-browser compatibility and Web application scaling.
- Involved in writing application level code to interact with APIs, RESTful Web Services using AJAX, JSON.
- Worked closely with the product, QA teams and support UI implementation efforts.
- Worked on modern browsers like MozillaFirefox, GoogleChrome, Safari and IE.
- Expertise in debugging and troubleshooting existing code using Firebug and Chrome Developer Tools.
- Experience in implementing the MVC architecture in backend applications using Node.js along with ExpressJS that interacts with MongoDb and performed CRUD operation on MongoDb.
- Responsible for initiating, planning, construction, execution, monitoring and controlling Web and Desktop applications.
- Excellent skills in relationship management with clients and effective in guiding team during the project development life cycle and deliver the product within time, cost and quality.
- Strong communication, planning and problem-solving skills, with ability to work independently or with cross-functional teams.
Application/Web Server: Apache Tomcat, JBoss
Database: Mango DB, MySQL, MS Sql Server 2008/12, Oracle
.Net Technologies: ASP.NET, ADO.NET, MVC, Entity Framework, WCF (Web Services), Web API, WPF (XAML).
IDE: Visual Studio (Express & Community-13), Web Storm 10.0.2, Brackets, Cloud9, Notepad++, Sublime, XAMPP, VS code
Applications: Adobe Photoshop, Dreamweaver, Illustrator
Testing: Mocha, Chai, Enzyme, Jasmine, Karma, QUnit
Version Controls: Git, SVN, CVS, Visual SourceSafe(VSS)
Operating Systems: Linux, Windows, UNIX, Mac
Methodologies: Agile, Scrum, Kanban, Waterfall
Confidential, Los Angeles, CA
Sr. UI Developer/ Technology Analyst
- Worked closely with SMEs, developers and other IT teams to understand the scope of the project and accordingly gather functional requirements of the project in order to design and implement the application.
- Expert in HTML5/CSS3 development and have experience in Angular JS, Ext JS design.
- Developed application for different browsers and fixed bugs for browser compatibility.
- Interacted and worked with cross-functional teams.
- Used Java script, Grunt.js and Angular 2 for client side validations.
- Developed test scripts to automate process of testing in Protractor Angular 2/4. Contributed to write e2e and unit tests with Protractor and Jasmine (with Karma as tests runner)
- Worked on Cloud Applications and Polymers.
- Brief experience on implementing the Angular JS in creating animations based on CSS classes.
- Extensively used CSS3 (Cascading Style Sheets) along with RWD to apply different styles to the layouts for varying screen sizes and pixels.
- Created Wired frames using Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator. Converted the Photoshop mock-ups in to hand-written HTML and CSS pages.
- Working with ECMA Script 6 features for building of JSX and used Babel, Webpack.
- Upgrading the project from Angular2 to Angular 4 and performed form validations using reactive forms for sign in and inputting ticket rising information from Angular4.0 framework.
- Built Web pages that are more user-interactive using jQuery plugins for Drag and Drop, AutoComplete.
- Developed web pages using Ext JS, Forms, Components, Layouts, Events, Validations, Trees, Grids components.
- Actively involved in using React JS, Bootstrap and HTML5 to enable client side date to meets specific criteria by applying various validation variables.
- Defined new validations through Angular4 for the form field validation implemented through HTML5.
- Written Angular Material driven JSON consuming Angular 2/4 functions to save User selections such as radio button, drop-down menu selections into a cookie.
- Developed components to fetch the JSON data from the back end using AJAX and jQuery.
- Analyze the response of JSON in order to update DOM.
- Implemented Web services (SOAP) for transmission of large blocks of JSON data over HTTP.
- Deployment of Web services, JSP, Servlets and server side components in Apache Tomcat server.
- Worked on the ADA (Americans with Disabilities Act) standards and cross browser compatibility issues.
- Used SVN for Version Control.
Environment:: HTML5, CSS3, Angular 2/4, Java Script, JSON, jQuery, Node.js, AJAX, Ext.js, Bootstrap, D3.js, DOM, Tomcat Server, Visual Studio, SVN, SQL, Ember.js, Node.js. Hibernate, Cloud Applications, Polymers, SAAS, RWD, Typescript, Angular JS 2.0/4.0, GIMP, AngularJS, Knockout.JS, Bootstrap, Ext.JS, Mongo DB.Confidential
Sr. Front End Application Developer
- Developed the User Interactive web pages in a professional manner using web technologies like HTML5, XHTML and CSS3 based on the W3C and ADA standards.
- Involved in developing a single page applications (SPA) using AngularJS framework and Bootstrap twitter framework.
- Developed the application for responsive to different screen resolutions using Bootstrap and CSS3 media queries.
- Developed the UI with extensive use of Backbone.js framework that helped to organize the code.
- Developed UI modules for the mobile version of the website using React.js
- Implemented Backbone.js and React.js to create a dynamically changing website.
- Designed Node.js applications using MVC frameworks and installation of client side dependencies using BOWER.
- Used jQuery core library functions for the logical implementation part at client side for all the applications
- Involved in writing code using AJAXto interact with APIs, RESTful Web Services.
- Performed POST requests in Ajax calls for JSON using AngularJS ($http, $resource).
- Development workflow using task runner Grunt, package management tools BOWER, Node.js for the server side run-time environment.
- Did CrossBrowser coding, for making pages compatible with all browsers.
- Produced GUI prototypes for business logic presentations.
- Performed validation of completed sites including the debugging and testing of code.
Sr. Front End Application Developer
- Created Responsive Web page designs using HTML5&CSS3 and validated web pages with W3CValidator.
- Used Dreamweaver as HTML Editor for designing new pages. Developed HTML prototype documents with CSS Style Sheets.
- Gathered the data from the backend using AJAX and JQuery.
- Gathered data from API/web services via AJAX-JSON calls and updating the DOM within the result sets.
- Creating cross-browser compatible and standards-compliant CSS based page layouts.
- Created Valid XHTML, CSS templates.
- Involved in coding pages with best Search Engine Optimization (SEO) techniques.
- Created and deploying new features in order to sustain and amend existing applications.
- Fixed the HTML errors in site core content editor.
- Worked on fixing cross browser compatibility issues.
- Fixed Front-End issues with the layouts.
.Net Full Stack Developer
- Worked as a Developer in the team for designing and developing the Windows applications using Microsoft advanced technologies MSFT Visual Studio 2010, .Net Framework 2.0, and C#, ASP.NET, LINQ, Entity Framework and Microsoft Visual SourceSafe.
- Involved in identifying the root causes for production issue and fixing them.
- Developed complex windows applications in Visual Studio 2010 and .NET 3.0 framework utilizing improved AJAX controls and LINQ. Used Web services to implement the various services.
- Implemented 3 tier architecture to develop Presentation, Business and Data access layers.
- Develop User Interface and Client Display in WPF (XAML).
- Developed UI with WPF and MVVM Silverlight framework.
- Maintained Exception handling to improve the Application performance.
- Creating Clients and Appointments also maintain the appointments by Specifying on the daily/weekly/monthly basis.
- And also maintain the Follow-ups and orders for the particular clients.
- Extensively used the advanced features of PL/SQL like Records, Tables, Object types and Dynamic SQL.
- Bug Tracking, Change request, maintains of user roles (change management), and manages check-in check outs through TFS.
- Followed complete test driven development ( TDD ) for execution of this project.
Environment: Visual Studio 2010, TFS, .Net Framework 2.0, C#, WPF, SQL Server 2008, Java Script, Web services, Silverlight, LINQ, AJAX.Confidential
Jr. .Net Developer
- Involved in requirement gathering, functional and technical specification.
- Worked extensively on web forms and data binding controls like data list and drop down boxes.
- Implemented validations using ASP.NET validation Controls.
- Developed distributed applications using .Net Remoting’s
- Created ASP.NET User Controls to reduce the complexity of User Interface (UI) design.
- Used ASP.Net, HTML and CSS to design the presentation layer of the website.
- Used 3-tier architecture for presentation layer, Business and Data Access Layers using C#.
- Interacting with business analysts, business users, testers, other developers and management to deliver a Web based solution.
- Implemented 3-Tier Architecture and integrated the UI with Data base for data retrieval and manipulation using ADO.NET data objects and ADO.NET Entity Framework.
- Used Master Pages to provide a unified look and feel to the application.
- Programmed ADO.Net for communication between application and database, used extensively Data Grid, Data Set, Data Table, Data Views, Data Adapter and Data Readers.
- Worked with SQL Server 2008 in creating tables, indexes and stored procedures.
Environment: Visual Studio 2010, TFS, .Net Framework 3.5/4.0, C#, SQL Server 2008/2010, Java Script, LINQ, ADO.Net, HTML, CSS, Web services, AJAX, TFS.