- Over 6 years of experience as a Front End/UI Developer in Web designing and User Interface Development using Web Technologies.
- Well versed with complete Software Development Life Cycle(SDLC) process with expertise in Planning, Reviewing Specification, Documentation, Scheduling, Design, Development, Testing, Implementation and Maintenance of applications.
- 6+ years of Developing Experience with HTML, DOM, DHTML, XHTML, CSS.
- 6+ years Worked on CSS Background, CSS Positioning, CSS Text, CSS Border, CSS Margin, CSS Padding, CSS Table, CSS Sprites, Pseudo Classes, Pseudo Elements and CSS Behaviors in CSS.
- Experience with Graphic Designing in Adobe Photoshop, Fireworks, Illustrator, Flash, Confidential office, MS Visio and Front Page.
- Experience with developing Rich Web 2.0 Applications.
- Worked on IDE’S like Dreamweaver, Confidential Visual Studio.
- Experience in UML (Unified Modeling Language) technology for designing use case model, use case diagram, sequence diagram, flow diagram, class diagram.
- Proficient in Working with MVC (Model View Controller) architecture.
- Experience Working on E - commerce application.
- Experience Working on back and scripting languages MS SQL and MySQL.
- Experience in W3C (World Wild Web Consortium) Standards based web design.
- Experience with Search Engine Optimization (SEO) principles and Cross Browser compatibility issues, file size management and graphic optimization.
- Expertise in debugging and troubleshooting existing code.
- Experience in preparing sitemap detail for websites by active intercommunication with clients and collecting information from referral sites.
- 4+years of Experience in developing responsive web design using Bootstrap.
- Implemented faster mobile-friendly applications using Twitter bootstrap framework.
- Participated in SCRUM meetings to keep track of the ongoing project status and issues.
- Experience in resolving and fixing the issues reported by testing team during Regression testing.
- Participated in project release.
- Communication skills, with the ability to convey concepts/requirements between technical and non-technical stakeholders.
SKILLS & ABILITIES:
Databases: MySQL, Confidential SQL
Operating Systems: Windows 8,7, X.P, Linux, IOS
Browser: IE, chrome, Mozilla, Safari
Methodologies: Rational Unified Process (RUP), Agile, waterfall
GUI Editors: Dreamweaver, Notepad++
Front End Web Developer
- Design the UI layout and Developed front-end programming (HTML) for web application as per requirement requirements. Used agile methodology for project development to make it user friendly.
- Designing textual and graphical content including product illustrations for the website.
- Designed table-less layouts using CSS and appropriate Bootstrap tags as per W3C standards.
- Used web technologies like HTML5, XHTML, and CSS for updating content on Webpages.
- Worked as developer to maintain and update the global website of the company.
- Tested cross browser functionality of application and fixed layout issues.
- Performed Unit testing and Integration testing during development cycle.
Software engineer- Front-End
- Worked on redesign of HBO.COM (iPad only), moving away from flash to a modern front-end web architecture utilizing HTML, HTML5, CSS providing by JAVA backend service.
- Wrote high performance CSS stressing on reusability.
- Created and implemented a custom CSS grid system with CSS media queries for mobile responsiveness.
- Developed code for shadowbox, slider carousal, Rotating headers, Validation and js animations.
- Worked Angular JS and JSON directives for enhancing markup.
- Ensured new js code passed unit-tests written in karma.
- Coded HTML based sign in and registration workflow for HBO’S forum redesign for desktop and mobile.
- Implemented features such as resizable modals, third-party fonts, custom tooltips and input directives.
- Edited free marker templates provided by third-party (Lithium) for emails and mobile pages.
Web UI Developer/Designer
- Developed the user interactive web pages in a professional manner with using web technologies like HTML, XHTML, and CSS based on W3C.
- Creating cross-browser compatible and standards-compliant CSS-based page layout.
- Extensively created Email templates.
- Used Subversion ( Confidential Visual Studio) for developing CSS pages.
- Extensively used jQuery for creating interactive webpages.
- Worked on content editor and media library in site core6.1 content management system(CMS).
- Created pages in Sitecore and validated the HTML code with W3C validator.
- Fixed the HTML errors in site core content editor.
- Validated the code in HTML, HTML5 and published the pages in site core.
- Involved in fixing front-end issues with the layouts.
- Highly involved in making updates to the current website and simultaneously handling another project,
- Developed application that execute the same on various browsers like Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome, Opera.
- Worked closely with system analyst to understand the technical requirements of the projects
- Worked closely with Photoshop designers to implement mock-ups and the layouts of the application.
- Design and development of Web pages using HTML, CSS including and XML.
- Involved in writing the Properties, methods in the Class Modules and consumed web services
- Played a vital role in defining, implementing and enforcing quality practices in the team organization to ensure internal controls, quality and compliance policies and standards.
- Involved in designing and developing the GUI for the user interface with various controls.
- Worked with View State to maintain data between the pages of the application.