- Slice psd files and code them using HTML/CSS div layout methods
- Experience creating mass email blasts to increase visibility
- Work from supplied wire frames and functional requirements to creatively interpret existing design elements and build web interfaces using Bootstrap, and work with technology teams to integrate with back-end systems
- Build interfaces for all of our digital properties through Oracle WebCenter Sites and AEM
Front-end Web Developer
- Troubleshoot any IPT issues that affect production while customizing and testing new applications utilizing jQuery
- Update GIT repository for IPT content while also uploading content to OpenText CMS.
- Convert wireframes and graphic design layouts into templates while transforming requirements into high level software designs using Flexbox and or CSS Grids.
- Create Sharepoint site to keep track of jobs
Front End Web Developer/Email marketing
- Use content management software to implement Bootstrap code in Teamsite
- Sharepoint site collection that includes site creation, list and library architecture, custom workflow creation, web parts, permissions structuring
- Create professional table based emails with HTML and CSS and send out as eblasts to market products and promotions on a weekly basis
- Update promotion boxes for increased product exposure using Endeca while adding, updating and editing products in STEP
- Test and fix issues among cross browsers such as Firefox, IE, Chrome and Safari
- Build reports that show professional site statistics using Site Catalyst while reporting to management to increase site efficiency
Front End Web Developer
- Develop over 50 web pages based on those templates and update related content as well as resize images and embed videos to web pages;
- Add natural SEO content for increased optimization of Google Analytics
Front End/Design Development Contractor
- Update and maintain the front end of the intranet website with HTML5/CSS3
- Add jQuery components for user interactivity such as Hide/Show features for presentation
- Create/edit/update PDF Smart forms in Adobe Livecycle while exhibiting excellent attention to detail to flush out design and functional concepts and in depth functionality
- Research/create new scripts for functional improvements and to facilitate client ease of use
- Document all work status whether on tickets or creating/updating documentation for work processes
- Handle small projects, communicate progress and meet tight deadlines
- Code HTML docs as required to update web pages, QA and approve any content or code before going live;
- Enter web site content for assigned areas through Oracle content management systems;
- Organize site collateral including imagery, product specifications, associated files and materials.
- Coordinate with internal Web Team on processes and workflow for all deliverable.
- Coordinate with internal Web Team on Flash and HTML to ensure overall quality of site and resolve bugs
- Assist Senior Web Producers to ascertain client needs and provides functionality solutions for assigned projects using jQuery;
- Update, edit and maintain client websites while working with designers to troubleshoot and solve production issues;
- Edit various Flash components for user interactivity.
Front End HTML/CSS Developer
- Use image Confidential to add consistency of fonts throughout the site;
- Create forms verifying user email address and requiring fields using jQuery for validation; Install and maintain lightbox and fancybox for images and for Confidential box warning users they will be going to an external site;
- Update and maintain content according to sitemap and wireframes specifications.