- 8+ years of extensive experience in IT industry as Front End UI Developer with web based applications and UI applications in various domains.
- Extensive experience in IT Industry Developing, Testing, Integrating, Implementing the web based applications and UI applications
- Extensive experience on MVC architecture and using frameworks like Angular 2/4 and React JS for creating Single - Page Applications(SPA) using concepts like Dependency Injection, Promises, Services, Scope, Controllers, and Directives.
- Proficiency in programming with different IDE's such as Eclipse, Net Beans, JetBrains.
- Good at Documenting and Understanding user requirements and System specification.
- Proficient in JS framework libraries, including jQuery, Angular, Backbone, Require, Handlebars & Underscore.
- Experience with Windows, Mac, Unix/Linux Operating System.
- Highly self-motivated individual with very good communication skills and dedication towards work.
- Up to date Knowledge with the latest industry trends in UI design and usability.
- Experience in developing iterative mockups, prototypes and production-ready XHTML/HTML5, CSS/CSS3.
- Experience working in MVC Architecture based frameworks like AngularJS and Good Experience in Bootstrap and Responsive Web design.
- Extensively worked in various software methodologies such as Waterfall, Agile.
- Experience in working with various databases like MongoDB, Oracle, SQL Server and MySQL .
- Great ability to write clear, maintainable, well-documented, well-commented and efficient code for web development.
- Highly passionate and curious about new Front-End development technologies and has ability in mastering them with a keen awareness of new industry developments
- Good in communicating with clients, customers, managers and other teams in the enterprise at all levels.
- Experience in identifying defects, problems, suggesting and determining the extent of programming required and performance tuning of the applications.
- Strong problem solving ability and analytical skills and able to integrate quickly into the team and work independently toward team goals. I am not restricted myself to single technology/tool. I am always open to learn new technologies.
- Experienced in handling end users and troubleshooting real-time issues in production environment including network, operational and application problems.
- Excellent analytical and communication skills with capability to handle new technologies.
- Best Practice Mentoring - guiding development teams in use of best practice design strategies and design patterns in building mission-critical, enterprise applications.
- Cross-Browser development experience (IE/Firefox/Safari/Chrome/Opera)
- Mastery of build technologies like Jenkins, Maven, NuGet etc., Integration and automation of source control applications like Perforce, Subversion, GitHub.
- Strong Web Content Management experience with Adobe AEM / CQ5, implementing full cycle AEM projects.
Languages: C, C++, Java, SQL
Operating Systems: Windows 2000/XP/7/8/10, Unix, Linux, Mac OS
Build Tools: Web pack, Grunt and Gulp, Maven, Jenkins.
J2EE Technologies: JDBC, Servlets, JSP
PHP Technologies: Laravel, Zend, phpMyAdmin
Applications and Web Servers: WebSphere, WebLogic, Apache Tomcat, JBoss, Apache HTTP
No SQL Databases: MongoDB
SQL Database: MySQL, SQL Server, Oracle
Web Services: REST, SOAP
Testing: Selenium, Jasmine, Karma, Junit
Package Managers: NPM, Maven, PHP Composer
IDE Tools, HTML Editors: Eclipse, Net Beans, Notepad ++, Sublime Editor, JetBrains.
Methodologies: Agile, Waterfall, TDD
Version Control: GIT, SVN, StarTeam.