- Hands on experience in UI development process such as Analysis, Development and Testing, and associated methodologies.
- Strong experience with JQuery, JQuery plugins (Validator, Drag and Drop, AutoComplete), AJAX, Dynamic HTML (DHTML) and JSON.
- Good Experience with Responsive Web Design, JSON, AJAX, AngularJS, ExtJS, NodeJS and Twitter Bootstrap.
- Responsible for checking cross browser compatibility and hence worked on different browsers like Mozilla Firefox, Google chrome, Safari and Internet Explorer.
- Experience on working with CSS Background, CSS Layouts, CSS positioning, CSS text, CSS border, CSS margin, CSS padding, CSS table, Pseudo classes, Pseudo elements and CSS behaviors in CSS .
- Good experience with EXT.JS, Angular.JS, Node.JS mainly for browser compatibility and multi platforms
- Good experience on various CSS3 properties like Border Radius, Border Images, Transition, Transform, Animation, Overflow, Marquee and Multi - Column properties.
- Experience in designing UI patterns and UI applications with the help of Adobe products like Adobe Dreamweaver CS3, Adobe Photoshop CS3/CS4, Adobe Fireworks CS3 and Adobe Illustrator CS3.
- An energetic individual, able to communicate effectively, to work collaboratively to resolve problems and to motivate team members as well.
- An experienced software developer passionate about delivering quality software products with thorough & rigorous testing and ample documentation.
- Excellent analytical and logical programming skills with a good understanding at the conceptual level and possess excellent presentation, interpersonal skills with a strong desire to achieve specified goals.
- Able to interact effectively with other members of the BusinessEngineering, Quality Assurance and other teams involved with the System Development Life cycle.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Experience in creating dynamic web pages using AJAX, JSON and XML.
- Experience in developing and testing cross browser compatible web pages. (I.e. Firefox and Chrome).
Tools: Sublime Text, Notepad++, Eclipse, IntelliJ, Webstrom.
Database: SQL Server, Oracle Server
Operating Systems: Window 10, Window Vista/2003/2000 XP/98/95, MAC OS
Application: MS Office, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Dreamweaver,Adobe fireworks and Adobe illustrator
Confidential, Sanjose, CA
- Created components like Grid, Panels, Toolbars, buttons, Combo-boxes using ExtJS .
- Responsible for fixing all bugs encountered and communicating them back over to the QA team.
- Analyzing the equivalent ExtJS components and implementing those components.
- Dynamic form creations using configuration JSONs.
- Data binding using MVC and MVVM.
- Sencha CMD build process.
- Experience in Adobe Experience Manager (AEM) including image and Videos (Digital Asset Management - DAM) using Scene 7 and Content Delivery Network (CDN).
- Creating and analyzing tests for forms, by setting the target server and integrating AEM Forms in it.
- Experienced in creating AEM clustering.
- Re-designed the system using Angular JS, JQuery to reduce complexity by 25% managed create responsive user experience.
- Created nested views using the Angular UI-router module for a powerful SPA (Single Page Application)
- Developed web page using AngularJS components like controllers, routers, NG app etc.
- Integrated Backend API calls in front-end using Angular JS implementing /coding custom reports and graphs using Google APIs, and capturing of quality data for defining quality metrics and quality
- Involved in the task segregation and development progress meetings with team.
- Wrote test cases using jasmine
- Involved in manual testing to ensure accuracy of the application.
- Used ExtJS in AJAX-driven websites using proxy to get the data from the back-end in the form of JSON and ExtJS to populate on the UI components.
- Used SVN for Version Control
Environment: HTML5, CSS3, Java Script, Sencha, ExtJS, AngularJS, Jasmine, Polarion, Agile, MS-Office, JQuery, Ajax, concepts of Java, GIT, AEM
Confidential, Bentonville, AR
- Developed an intranet website based on MVC architecture.
- Developed code to ensure that the application is cross browser compatible (IE 7+ and Firefox) as per the requirements.
- Used Bootstrap and Angular.js for effective design of Web pages.
- Involved in Enhancement of existing application utilizing AngularJS, createdHTML navigation menu.
- Responsible for design and development of the web pages from mock- ups.
- Follow agile methodology and iteration planning.
- Improved user experience by designing and creating new web components and features.
- Involved in complete SDLC - Requirement Analysis, Development, System and Integration Testing.
- Implemented Agile using Jira.
- Extensive use of GIT repository.
- Responsible for fixing all bugs encountered and communicating they back over to the QA team.
- Used AJAX and JSON to make asynchronous calls to the project server to fetch data on the fly.
- Involved in writing jQuery-based Ajax requests using jquery.get (url, data, callback, type) or jquery.ajax (options) and jquery.post (url, data, callback, type).
Confidential, Mount Laurel, NJ
- Developed the application based on MVC architecture.
- Created and optimized graphic prototype websites and applications interfaces using HTML and CSS.
- Experience in using SASS with CSS3 for designing purpose.
- Wrote Triggers to validate the users input.
- Used Graph API
- Defined new validations through AngularJSfor the form field validation implemented through HTML5.
- Tested/debugged web browser using Firebug.
- Experience on working with CSS Background, CSS Layouts, CSS positioning, CSS text, CSS border, CSS margin, CSS padding, CSS table, Pseudo classes, Pseudo elements and CSS behaviors in CSS.
- Developed page layouts, navigation and presented designs and concepts to the clients and the management to review.
- Wrote JQUERY function while implementing various UI Screens across the whole web application (both consumer facing as well as internal application).
- Used AJAX, JSON to send request to the server to check the functionality of the website.
- Successfully executed all the test cases and fixed any bugs/issues identified during the test cycles
- Developing applications using the Conductive Software AngularJS platform.
- Developed Web API using NodeJS and hosted on multiple load balanced API instances.
- Created cross-browser compatible and standards-compliant CSS-based page layouts.
- Developed AJAX based web based UI framework by utilizing JQUERYlibrary. Used Rational tools for CVS as well as UML documents creation.
- Developed page layouts, navigation, animation buttons and icons.
- Created UI designs using Web 2.0 standards.
- Developed Business Logic and Interfacing components using Business Objects, XML, and JDBC.
- Used JMS API for asynchronous communication by putting the messages in the Message queue.
Confidential, Frisco, TX
- Used CSS3 based design techniques to eliminate table-based layouts, and speed page loading.
- UsedJQuery to traverse through a DOM tree and manipulated the nodes in the tree.
- Implemented the Drag and Drop functionality using JQuery framework.
- Streamlined the Responsive Web Design to enhance the User Experience and developed designs for the prototypes for the Mobile UI.
- Used JIRA for bug tracking.
- Worked on consuming JSON object creation, parsing on both clients as well as server side.
- Progressively enhance form elements with JQuery to add more robust functionality.
- Extensive use of JQuery Events for manipulation of events and JQuery plugins for menus and widgets.
- Successfully performed the RESTful APIs Integration using XML and JSON
- Used ClearCase for version control
- Performed website optimization and faster page loading using CSS sprites
- Created images, logos and icons that are used across the web pages using AdobePhotoshop.
- Worked in all phases of SDLC, including requirements analysis, design and development, bug fixing, supporting QA teams and debugging production issues.
- Responsible for design and development of web pages using HTML, CSS including AJAX controls and XML.
- Coordinated with BA group for better understanding of functional requirements analyzed and designed the business requirements to documented and implemented.
- Developed portals for implementing health care benefits of the employees.
- Created various web page layouts using HTML and CSS.
- Responsible for developing, editing, publishing and managing content on the external Web pages and internal layouts.
- Used Cascading Style Sheet (CSS) in web pages to separate presentation from structure.
- Defined text alignment, size, borders and many other typographic characteristics.
- Fixed bugs and provided support services for the application.
- Worked with business analysts to understand the technical requirements of the web page
- Created interactive navigation lists using list elements in HTML.
- Implemented page designs in standard-complaint dynamic HTML and CSS.
- Used Cascading Style Sheet (CSS) in web pages to separate presentation from structure
- Defined text alignment, size, borders, and many other typographic characteristics.
- Involved in writing SQL Queries, Stored Procedures.
- Involved in documentation and creating site maps for the complete design flow.
- Been an active team player, helped in bug fixing and also carried out troubleshooting