- Over 8 years of experiences in designing and developing web applications from the ground up using contemporary presentation frameworks such as AngularJS 1.x/2.0 React JS, Java script, jQuery, Rich faces, HTML, CSS, Bootstrap and Node JS.
- Experience in diverse industries like Energy, Telecommunication, Educational, Health - care, Banking.
- Involved in all aspects of Software Development Life Cycle(SDLC) from designing application, developing the product, writing test cases to perform functional tests, to implementing the application on higher environments.
- Extensive experience on MVC architecture and using frameworks like Angular 2 and React JS for creating Single -Page Application(SPA) using concepts like Dependency Injection, Promises, Services, Scope, Controller and Directives.
- Excellent knowledge in the development of User Experience web and mobile based applications. Hands-on experience using one-way/two-way data-binding, filters and creating custom directives in Angular 1.x/2.0.
- Used Latest and greatest Angular JS plugins like UI Router, UI Grid, UI Bootstrap, ngCookies, ngAnimate, ngMessages.
- Sound Knowledge of Node Package Manager (NPM) to manage the modules, familiar with Node JS, React JS.
- Used Grunt for linting, minifying the code and also as a task runner.
- Wrote test cases using Karma for AngularJS.
- Developed J2EE based web applications using Servlets, JSPs, JDBC, and Model-View-Controller frameworks like Struts, Spring.
- Experience with tools and IDE like Eclipse, Note pad++, Sublime, Brackets, Web storm.
- Implemented and tested applications on web servers, Apache Tomcat, WebLogic and JBoss.
- Worked with the various environment LINUX, UNIX, MAC, OS, WINDOWS.
- Experience in working on SOA architectures like consuming and testing Web Services.
- Expert in creating Templates, Prototypes, Mockups, Web interfaces and layouts.
- Experiences in optimizing responsive web design utilizing CSS media queries and Bootstrap.
- Experiences utilizing CSS processors like LESS and SASS.
- Experiences working on CSS Borders, CSS Background, CSS Positioning, CSS Text, CSS Margin, CSS Padding, CSS Tables, HTML, CSS Table.
- Good understanding on BOX Model, Document Object Model (DOM) and DOM functions.
- Used Web services (SOAP and RESTful) for transmission of large blocks of XML/JSON.
- Involved in implementation of RESTful Web Service APIs, which were consumed by making AJAX calls and JSON as data exchange tools.
- Fair amount of experience in working with databases like Oracle, MySQL, MongoDB and DB2.
- Proficient in RDBMS concepts and writing SQL Queries using Tables, Triggers, Views and Stored Procedures.
- Actively participated with testing team in performing Quality Assurance and User Acceptance testing.
- Used JIRA as a bug tracking system to track and maintain the history of bugs/issues.
- Understands Cross browser compatibility issues, Worked on browser compatibility for Safari, Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox and Google Chrome.
- Strong knowledge and Experiences on Collections, Threading, Garbage Collections, Exception Handling, OOPs concepts and Design Pattern in Core Java.
- Strong Knowledge of object/Relational mapping using Hibernate and Spring Framework.
- Written Unit test cases using JUnit.
- Worked on SDLC methodologies like Water fall and Agile.
- Familiar with configuration and version control management using CVS, SVN and GIT.
- Excellent communication & interpersonal skills with proficiency in grasping new technical concepts quickly.
- Fast learner, hard worker and team player who is proficient in an array of scripting languages and multimedia Web tools.
Web servers: Tomcat, Apache, WebLogic
IDE s and Tools: Eclipse IDE, NetBeans, Dreamweaver, Developer Tools, EditPlus, Notepad++, Sublime text, Google Ad Words, Yahoo Search Marketing (spring tool suite), WebSphere
Database: PL/SQL, NoSQL, MySQL, MSSQL, Oracle 8i/9i/10g/11g, MongoDB
Debugging Tools: Firebug, Bugzilla
Operating System: Windows XP\7\8, MAC OS X, Linux, Unix
Tools: Microsoft Office, Microsoft Visio, Rational Rose
Protocols: FTP, TFTP, HTTP, HTTPS, POP3, SMTP, SOAP.
Confidential, Baltimore, MD
Sr. UI Developer
- Interacted with business analyst and Product Owners to understand the requirements to ensure correct UI modules been built to meet business requirements.
- Designed front-end web page wire frames following discussions with solution architects.
- Designed and Developed Single Page Application with Controllers, Model and Views of AngularJS framework, HTML5 Grid Structures/Layouts, CSS3 Media Queries, Ajax and Bootstrap.
- Developed the screens Inspect, Setup, and Administration using HTML , CSS and Angular JS.
- Deployed and tested the screens on Apache tomcat server.
- Back-end service layer java classes were integrated to front-end screens using Angular JS and expression language bindings.
- Created Typescript reusable components and Services to consume REST API's using Component based architecture provided by Angular 2.
- Used Angular 2 component router for URL routing.
- Worked with Angular2 components, pipes, injectables.
- Familiar with concepts of Directives, Data-binding, Dependency Injections in AngularJS.
- Extensively leveraged pagination in Angular2 to handle table view in web page to display thousands of records that are returned from search results.
- Implemented persistence layer using Hibernate to interact with the Oracle database, Used Hibernate for object relational mapping and persistence.
- Business layer using Spring (IOC, AOP) persistence layer DAO, Hibernate for all modules.
- Used React JS for templating for faster compilation and developing reusable components.
- Extended the default functionalities of jQuery UI components to create custom features - such as new tab Open/Close, auto complete loader messages etc.
- HTTP calls to back-end services were implemented using Angular2.
- Data interaction between front-end and back-end was handled using JSON data format.
- Used Web Services like REST to access JSON objects.
- Collaborated with UI designers and back end staff for the Project requirements and analysis.
- Responsible for checking cross browser compatibility between Internet Explorer, Google Chrome and Firefox.
- Involved in writing application level code to interact with APIs, Web Services using AJAX, JSON and XML.
- Strong experiences translating Mockup into final code.
- Experience in writing SQL Queries in Oracle Database.
- Used Eclipse IDE for development and Tomcat8 Server.
- Adapted Agile methodology to deliver stories and subtasks in stipulated time.
- Maintained the project in GIT for source code version control system for team to share and synchronize.
Environment: HTML/HTML5, CSS/CSS3, Bootstrap, Java script, Angular JS 2, Java 8, WebLogic application server 12c, Oracle, Spring, Hibernate, SQL, JSP, Ajax, JSON, SVN, Jasmine.
Confidential, Farmington hills, MI
Sr. Angular UI Developer
- Developed the UI layout, coordinated project activities and involved in the Application development life cycle (SDLC) - Requirement Analysis, Development, System and Integration Testing.
- Excellent problem solving skills and ability to work independently.
- Produces Wireframes for the Low level and high level designs.
- Experiences in designing Rich REST Service application, Single page applications and HTML Wireframes using HTML5 Grid Structures/Layouts, CSS3 Media Queries, Ajax, Angular JS and Angular Material.
- Designed the front-end applications, user interactive (UI) web pages using web technologies like HTML, XHTML and CSS3.
- Working experiences with Google API like Google Translate, Google maps etc.
- Used Web Services (SOAP and RESTful) for transmission of large blocks of XML/JSON.
- Worked on XML Parsing to convert the article level transformation to XML.
- Performed Test driven development like Red - green factor technique using Mockito, JUnit for Java unit testing and For performance testing using JMeter.
- Followed Coding standards like Sonar in development.
- Used Clover for the code coverage.
- Responsible for Configuring the Jenkins continuous integration job for development and maven release for the QA environment.
- Used IntelliJ IDE for the development and Tomcat7 server.
- Working experiences with the Oracle database.
- Create and modify final designs using wireframe layouts as a structure.
- Used SVN for version control software methods.
- Followed the pair programming throughout the process of the development.
- Handling cross browser/platform compatibility issues and debugged using Firebug.
- Managed application state using server and client-based State Management options.
Environment: HTML/HTML5, XHTML, CSS3, AdobeCQ5, jQuery, Ajax, AngularJS 1.x, XML, XSD, JSON, Junit, SQL, Oracle, Tomcat7, SOAP, RESTful, Google API, Mockito, JMeter, Maven SVN, IntelliJ.
Confidential, Silver Spring, MD
- Involved in various phases of application development and developed the system going through Agile Scrum methodology
- Developed presentation-tier JSP pages in HTML, Implemented JQuery Data Grid control, Validation control and other Widget controls.
- Developed mockups and prototypes using HTML and CSS3.
- Developed Web forms/user interfaces using AngularJS MVC, JQuery and JSP.
- Developed front end UI screens for multiple projects and worked with multiple teams concurrently, being mindful of all deadlines.
- Involved in writing application level code to interact with API’s, Web Services using JSON, XML and JQuery.
- Created different modules for each small part of the Single Page Application in AngularJS and worked with Angular ng-repeat to render data that comes from the java end.
- Works closely with Project Management, contributing to Project Management’s creation of functional specifications.
- Constructed a presentation layer based on functional specifications.
- Worked closely with other Software Engineers coding the business layer and data layer.
- Used UI Router to create different hierarchy in Single Page Application.
- Created custom directives and filters using AngularJS build-in $http service from controller through dependency injection.
- Developed the product on GWT platform using Scribed API as document repertoire with MYSQL as database and TOMCAT as server.
- Integrated the Java code (API) in JSP pages.
- Re-designing/ developing the main website to improve user experience and add new functionality.
- Worked on the website from start to finish to give it a new look using HTML5/CSS/Java script.
- Worked with JSON for data exchange between client and server.
- Involved in designing and developing the GUI for the user interface with various controls.
- Handled all aspects of the web applications including maintaining, testing, debugging and deploying.
- Involved in Analysis of the specifications/requirements as provided by the business user and prepared the Analysis documentation.
- Worked closely with internal clients to define business objectives, project scope, solution space and design/development approach for various knowledge research applications.
- Developed html views with HTML, CSS3, JQuery and Java Script.
- Extensively involved in gathering of Business, Functional and Non - Functional requirements from Stake Holders and Partners, user groups and vendors and convert them into appropriate Use Cases.
- Actively conducted SCRUM meetings and ensured all agile project techniques are used in accomplishing the tasks based on the dead-lines.
- Implemented data validation at the client side using jQuery.
- Used CSS3 to develop Rich UI Components such as Accordions and Modal Windows using pure HTML and CSS3.
- Involved in Validation, Planning and ensured compliance with the defined Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) processes.
- Participated with the team for testing of business requirements to ensure successful implementation in Web and Mobile applications on iOS, Android and Windows Phone along with Desktop Browser.
- Created and delivered User Interface documentation including Prototypes, Process flow and Mockups for help module capabilities.
- Designed the application using the J2EE design patterns such as Session Façade, Business Delegate, Service Locator, Value Object and Singleton.
- Handled all client side validations, slide show, hide and show controls, dropdown menus and tab navigation using JQUERY.
- Developed file importing framework in java to include html files in to JSP. The component keeps the html files in a Hash Map and a timer task updates the map when there are any modifications in the files.
- Wrote code to fetch data from Web services using jQuery AJAX via JSON response and updating the HTML pages.
- Wrote Script for AJAX implementation in the website.
- Developed client in java for virus scanning of files
- Developed Java component that periodically checks if the published documents are accessible by making http requests and reporting the results.
- Implemented the document cache functionality
- Modified shell scripting files to update build and deploy scripts.
- Developed user interfaces using Struts.
- Used Maven to create projects and application build.
- Fixed the bugs raised in the testing phases.