- Over 3+ years of extensive experience as a UI / UX Developer.
- Held various roles in SDLC from requirements to releases in both Waterfall and Agile methodologies, predominantly focusing on UI development and delivery.
- Proficient in grasping new technical concepts quickly and implement effectively.
- Extensive experience in Designing, developing and delivering various web technical stacks.
- Creating quick, mobile friendly, Responsive Web Designs (RWD) using Bootstrap UI and basic idea about Bootstrap3 classes and media queries.
- Produced visually appealing designs focused on usability, utility, UX, cross - browser.
- Mobile friendly Responsive Web Designs (RWD) using Bootstrap.
- Cross-browser compatibility in both development and testing phases.
- Excellent team player, self-starter and good at Multi-Tasking with ability to handle deadlines in fast paced environment.
Web Technical Stack: HTML5, CSS3, AJAX, Typescript, Client side and Server-side scripting
Operating Systems: Microsoft, Unix
Development Environments: Eclipse, Brackets, Aptana Studio, Sublime
Browsers: IE, Firefox, Chrome
Testing & Debug Tools: Firebug, Chrome Inspector, IE Tester
Image Editing: Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator.
Data Base: MY SQL, PLSQL
Data Formats: JSON, XML
Confidential, Cary, NC
- Analyzed client business requirements, worked with business and design team to refine and implement requirements for UI solutions.
- Participated in meetings with clients to develop layout, color scheme for the web page and implemented them with the help of web technologies.
- Involved in Agile methodologies by implementing each and every phase of it like analyzing, and designing, developing and testing each feature.
- Retrieve useful information using AJAX calls to display them on the browser.
- Resolved Cross Browser Compatible Issues for different version of IE, Safari, Chrome, Firefox and Opera.
UI / UX / Front end developer
- Analyzed client requirements working with business and design team to refine and implement the same for various UI modules.
- Participated in meetings with the clients in understanding their requirements for layouts, and color schemes to further assist in the implementation.
- Involved in various stages of agile methodology spanning across various phases of analysis, design, and development and testing.
- Asynchronous data retrieval calls were implemented using AJAX techniques.
- Middleware has been implemented in NodeJS where the data received to the frontend was stored in a model.
- Resolved Cross-browser compatible issues across different versions of IE, Safari, Chrome, Firefox and Mobile browsers.