- I am an industry veteran with over 20 years of professional IT experience in Architecture/Analysis/Programming/Leadership.
- Currently I oversee implementations and maintenance of a hybris framework solution for B2B.
- I have a background in coding for various industries including B2B commerce, B2C commerce, healthcare, mission planning/defense and financial banking.
- I have a track record of leading a team, architecting solutions, solving difficult problems and producing solid implementations.
- High IQ (140+), which enables me to learn systems, technologies, new syntax/frameworks/ideas/concepts and industry specifics exceptionally fast
- Experience (20+ years), which gives me the ability to know where and how to fix problems that arise in complex systems
- Interpersonal skills, which allows me to communication complex and detailed information to all levels of associates
Frameworks: hybris, Spring, Hibernate, Struts, AJAX, SOAP, Web Services, REST
Design Patterns: MVC, Service Fa ade, Factory, Decorator & more
UI: HTML, JSP, jQuery, JSTL, Bootstrap, CSS, Responsive Design
Concepts: OOD, Design Patterns, Refactoring, Performance Tuning/Profiling, Testing, Scrum/Agile Methodologies, JIRA/Confluence
Operating Systems: Windows, Linux, Mac
Confidential, Irvine, CA
Principal Web Developer
- Learned and became expert in hybris e - commerce platform
- Leading a team of Developers
- Setup CI environment and processes (Git/Jenkins/BitBucket/Jira)
- Optimized web UI, lowering average page sizes by 70%
- Led a group of contractors to implement I18N (English/Chinese/Japanese)
- Led the effort on hybris upgrade from 5.5.1 to 6.3
- Upgraded hybris/Solr integration from Legacy to current implementation (5.7+)
- Upgraded and customized Promotions to Promotions Engine (Drools, 6.0+)
- Maintain DataHub integration from SAP to hybris (Inventory/Pricing/Materials)
- Maintain RFC integrations from hybris to SAP (orders, customers, shipping, etc.)
Confidential, Fullerton, CA
- Bootstrapped online restaurant food ordering company and grew it from zero revenues to over $1 million
- Lead architecture, development and operations of software that processed nearly 40 million orders worth ~$100 million annually
- Architecture/Implementations include POS integrations, Fax/Ticket Printing solutions,, GeoCoding/Delivery radius for delivery orders, mobile/responsive UI, Gift/CreditCard/Loyalty card solutions, couponing solutions, order timing solutions, etc.
- Operations include Client Onboarding, Customer Service, Menu Implementation, and Billing
- Led international programming/QA team
- Graphic/UX Designer
Confidential, Costa Mesa, CA
Senior Software Engineer
- Implemented XDS Solution for Mirth Results Clinical Date Repository
- Implemented Thread Polling for Agent Architecture
- Integrated XDS solution to interoperate with NHIN Doc Query architecture
- Bundled XDS solution as an OSGI plugin
- Implemented persistence solution for Medications, Immunizations and Allergy Reactions
- Integrated XDS and PIXPDQ solution to interoperate with 3rd Party Vendors
Confidential, Fullerton, CA
- Developed an extensive deployment descriptor conversion tool, using Java/DOM.
- Researched Xdoclet, and became the resident expert in using this technology to auto-generate EJB interfaces/value objects
- Researched and implemented java byte-code obfuscation for sensitive systems
- Implemented Session Facade Pattern for Persisting various types of data via Session Beans and CMP Entity Beans
Confidential, San Dimas, CA
Senior Programmer Analyst
- Created front and back-end of multiple web-enabled client transactions, using Java, JSP, Struts and DHTML on WebSphere.
- Lead Analyst/Programmer on multiple high profile projects, including format changes, federal filing enhancements, and Y2K bug fixes
- Maintained and supported a highly visible/high monetary liability risk, quarterly tax processing system in COBOL, with Datacom DB on the MVS/ESA OS