- Dynamic, accomplished IT professional with around 4 years of experience in developing web applications.
- Experience as Fullstack developer in domains like E - Commerce and HealthCare.
- Worked with Angular.js components, UI-router and module-oriented development.
- Experience with Node.js based technologies: Webpack for bundling files, Nodemon for live load.
- Familiar with AngularJS reactive framework and its implementation with Flux or Redux.
- Working experience with Node.js and Express.js as backend frameworks.
- Familiar with React.js with Redux pattern for component-driven web development.
- Experience with jQuery selector, event, animation and AJAX.
- Extensive knowledge and experience with HTML 4/5 for building web pages.
- Experience with materializecss creating pages for better user experience.
- Experience with developing responsive web pages using CSS RWD or Bootstrap.
- Worked with Socket.IO for establishing real-time event-driven communication.
- Experience with Jade and EJS as template language.
- Used Karma and Jasmine for front-end unit testing and experience with Test Driven Development methodology.
- Worked with Core Java back-end development such as Spring and Struts.
- Worked with MongoDB and Mongoose, familiar with RDBMS, JDBC and Hibernate.
- Good experience with Apache Tomcat as server and Heroku cloud platform service for deploying application.
- Experienced on version control software like Git and experience with Heroku pipelines for continues delivery.
- Worked with Agile-based SDLC (Scrum) and Waterfall software development life cycle.
Web Services: Restful and SOAP
Application Servers: Heroku (PaaS), WebLogic
RDBMS & NoSQL: MySQL, Oracle, MongoDB, mLab.
IDE s: Visual Studio code, Atom, Brackets, Eclipse, Net Beans, Sublime text
Version Controls: GIT, TFS, Bitbucket
Methodologies: Agile Scrum, Waterfall
Confidential, Houston, TX
Fullstack/ UI Developer
- Involved in life cycle - Designing, Coding, Testing, Debugging and Production Support.
- Implemented software development life cycle using Agile methodology, worked closely with product owner and business users to understand the requirements and estimation.
- Enhanced user experience by designing new web features using MVC Framework like Express.js and Node.js.
- Develop various screens for the front end using React.js and used various predefined components from NPM (Node Package Manager) and Redux library.
- Wrote various components using class and functional based components using React.js
- Used PassportJS Authentication middleware for Node.js and Single sign on using Google OAuth.
- Integrated various API’s with application like, weather, maps and multimedia.
- Involved in writing application level code to interact with APIs, such as Stripe, Send Grid, Google OAuth.
- Consumed Stripe payment API and stores user data in MongoDB cloud service mLab with mongo URI connection.
- Wrote JSX format code to improve application performance and ES6 for additional features and code readability.
- Consumed API’s secret keys for user data security and created key modules.
- Worked with Nodejs to give a structure with rich API over a Restful JSON interface.
- Used AJAX and JSON to make asynchronous calls to the project server to fetch data on the fly.
- Designed and developed CSS pre-processors (Sass and Compass)
- Used string templates in ES 6.0 for dynamic binding on the webpages and used Babel compiler for browser version support.
- Used materializecss for more user experience and business improvements.
- Implemented webhooks URLs to interact with third-party API’s like Send Grid, Stripe.
- Deployed application using Heroku cloud platform service and Pipelines for GitHub integration and continues delivery.
- Created user forms using React and Redux Form.
- Worked on Node.js and NoSQL data stores.
- Used React Developer Tool to inspect react component errors and more, Heroku logs for build production errors.
- Developed application using Visual Studio Code IDE.
Confidential, Bellaire, TX
Full Stack UI Developer
- Created Responsive (RWD) templates and layouts from wireframes and creatives using Angular material, CSS and Bootstrap to dynamically change views triggered by screen size changes.
- Created AngularJS custom directives that were used across the application and maintained modularity throughout the application.
- Implemented Angular promises to handle asynchronous communication with our Rest API for various requirements.
- Used NodeJS to create mock api server to bind mock data with application and later migrated to backend api service.
- Integrated JSON data with front end user interface using Restful web services.
- Created client pages using materializecss to provide more useful information for end user.
- Wrote modular CSS using SASS with object-oriented approach for reusability of styles throughout the application.
- Maintained Jasmine unit test cases and code coverage by updating old unit test cases and writing new ones.
- Worked closely with QA testers to resolve defects.
- Continuously updated Gulp tasks to maintain the application server changes, proxy server changes, Rest API services, unit testing.
- Used GIT Bash, Source Tree for Version Control of code in incremental development.
- Used JIRA board to track task progress and maintained agile methodology process throughout the application development.
Environment: HTML5, CSS3, AngularJS, JSON, Git Bash, Angular Material, Flex Box, Sass, Bootstrap, Jasmine, Brackets, Agile.
Java UI Developer
- Understanding software requirement and utilizing apposite technology to enunciate most apposite data flow between front end and back end technologies.
- Developed various UI (User Interface) components using Struts (MVC), JSP, and HTML.
- Involved in writing JSPs and Servlets to generate dynamic web pages and web content and write client-side validations.
- Developed stored procedures and functions in Oracle database XE (11g).
- Designed the UML, created class, sequential diagrams and use case diagrams using modified code, configured Web Logic server and project in Oracle.
- Involving in Design of User login and Admin Login modules and use Java script validations.
- Follow Agile Methodology for project and project divided into different developing Modules, but done the testing is manual.
- Used Net Beans IDE 8.1 for coding and developing applications. Experience in using Eclipse IDE 4.5.