SUMMARY OF QUALIFICATIONS
A detail-oriented, self-motivated professional with 7 years experience developing in ColdFusion. Experience in internet/intranet site development and support as well as building web based business applications. Works well independently and as a strong team member. Areas of functional experience include:
- Implementation of frameworks such as Fusebox (4 & 5) and Model-Glue (2)
- Understanding of OOP design and principles
- Installation and maintenance of Coldfusion server 6 & 7+
- Installation and maintenance of A.C.M.E. Environment
- Use of Windows Server NT/2K and MSSQL Server 7/2000/2005
- Use of Apache Server and MySQL 5
- Oral and Written Communications
- Problem Analysis and Resolution
SIGNIFICANT WORK EXPERIENCE
Web Programmer (2008 – September 2009)
- Created ColdFusion based web application for use by Medtronic Inc to interface with their SAP system in order to facilitate purchase orders with third party vendor.
- Developed, as part of a team, a new website for the US branch of a worldwide company that specializes in servo gears & servo gearboxes. The new site was received with much fan fair and praise from the company and its employees.
SIGNIFICANT WORK EXPERIENCE, Continued
Confidential,Chicago, Illinois 1998 to 2008
Senior Analyst – Applications Programming (2002 – 2008)
- Created workforce management web application that increased efficiency, eliminated paper usage and reduced employee head count.
- Developed and implemented web application for use by offshore employees in the processing of new account applications.
Online Banking Agent II (2000 – 2002)
Provided supervisory assistance to both agents and customers using LaSalle’s online banking service. Installed financial software related to support of online banking clients. Answered emails sent from both customer accounts within the secure online banking website and the external lasallebank.com site. Provided second tier troubleshooting expertise as related to online banking both at the website and with financial software such as Quicken and MS Money. Additional responsibilities included design, development and support of MS Access databases for use by various departments outside online banking.
- Designed & implemented Tech Escalation ticket system for use internally in the online banking department.
- Participated in support & maintenance of call center intranet site and departmental intranet site (quickplace).
B.S. Computer Science and Information Technology
- Database Analysis & Design, End User Interface Design and Techniques and Human Computer Interaction
- Computer Architecture
- Concepts of Programming Languages
- End User Application Development
- Assembly Language / Computer Organization