- Over 2+ Yrs. of hands on experience in designing, development and maintenance of various UI applications as per client needs. Successfully working with Employee online services and Web Technologies.
- Experience working in MVC Architecture based frameworks like Angular JS.
- Expertise in Client Side designing and validations using HTML , DHTML and Java Script .
- Developed and designed Employee, Business and sample portal front - end application using Liferay Themes, Classic, Velocity themes and Liferay Portlets.
- Worked on with RESTful and SOAP web services.
- Expertise and building device independent UI designs using both @media queries and framework like use Twitter Bootstrap.
- Experience on working with CSS Backgrounds, CSS Layouts, CSS Positioning, CSS Animations, CSS Text, CSS Borders, CSS Margin, CSS Padding, CSS Table ,
- Excellent understanding of Software Development Life Cycle for existing and ongoing projects.
- Mostly involved in complete SDLC life cycle - Designing, Coding, Testing, Debugging and Production Support.
- Extensive experience in the full life cycle of the software design process including requirement definition, prototyping, Proof of Concept, Design, Implementation, and Testing
- Extensive experience in delivering projects following Agile/Scrum methodology.
- Strong communication skills and excellent customer relations in collecting, and analyzing user requirements.
- Strong experience with Cross Browser Compatibility issues and Optimization for web, including CSS Sprites and best practices.
Languages: C, C#
Liferay: Liferay Theme, Classic theme, Velocity theme, Portlets
Database: MySQL, Oracle PL/SQL, SQL Server
Servers: Apache Tomcat
Tools: /IDE s: Eclipse, Visual Studio, code pen, JSfiddle, Notepad++, dream weaver
Version Controls: TFS, GIT
Testing: JUnit, Manual Testing
Operating Systems: Windows XP/Vista, Windows 7 and 8, Linux/Unix
Confidential, Texas, TX
- Enhanced user experience by designing new web features using MVC Framework like Angular.js.
- Worked on creating responsive website for smart devices using Responsive design.
- Developed page layouts, Navigations and presented designs and concepts to the clients and the management review.
- Designated UI architecture for the internal web application and worked with designers to constructs conceptual Wireframes and Mockups.
- Used Ajax, JSON to send request to the server to check the functionality of the websites.
- Used JSON for storing and exchanging information between browsers and servers.
- Debug the application using Firebug to traverse the documents and manipulated the Nodes using DOM and DOM Functions.
- Used Dreamweaver as HTML Editor for designing new pages.
- Utilized various JQUERY plugins to build Rich Internet Application (RIA) to make it look more intuitive.
- Active participation throughout the entire software development lifecycle from project inception, to code development and elaborate testing of the various modules.
- Used agile methodology for the software development.
- Been an active team player, helped in fixing bugs and also carried out troubleshooting.
- Involved in development, design and implementation of front end part widget based application using HTML5, CSS3, Java Script, JQuery, JSON.
- Developed the User Interactive web pages in a professional manner with using web technologies like HTML CSS and Bootstrap as per company’s standards.
- Created Master Pages, CSS Styles Sheets and Integrated to Silver light and got approval from Business Stake holders.
- Created and maintained the framework and layout of each portal with Cascading Style Sheets (CSS).
- Coordinated with Business units and involved in UX discussions and provided valuable inputs in developing wireframes.
- Developed functional prototype pages from the mock-ups and involved in UI review with UI architect and Business Units.
- Worked closely with Business Analysts in understanding the technical requirements of each project and provided inputs preparing use cases for different functionalities and designs.
Environment: Java script, JQuery, JSP, HTML5, CSS3, JAVA J2EE, Struts, Oracle 10g, ANT, Unix, Eclipse, Tomcat, SVN, Agile, MS Excel.