With a strong technical skill - set, attention to detail, and 3+ years of experience, I want to work as an Android developer where I can apply my skills in the most effective manner for the growth and development of the organization. I have the drive and determination to achieve success.
- Experience in developing Android Applications using Eclipse IDE, Android Studio, Android SDK.
- Equipped with a combination of Technical skills- Java, SQL, Web Services and Business Communication skills- Project Management and Agile Scrum Methodology.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, good time management skills with attention to detail.
- Possess good knowledge of Application design, test practices and an understanding of concepts in Development process.
Android Technologies: Android SDK, Java, Android Studio, Eclipse IDE, API, Web Services, XML, JSON.
Database: SQL database , SQLite, Firebase, Parse, Shared Preferences.
Frameworks & Libraries: Multimedia, Maven, Retrofit, Dagger, Butter Knife, Postman, MVC, MVP, PhoneGap, GSON.
Others: Git, Test Driven Development, Bitbucket, Weka, IntelliJ, MS Office, Agile Development Methodology.
Confidential, Columbus, OH
- Worked on different phases of the development cycle Expanding the existing design, Development of new featured according to the business requirements.
- Designed and developed the App screens using Dialog boxes, Action Bar and designed menus based on user context.
- Developed App screens and its workflow using Activity and Fragments which has views such as List View and Scroll View.
- Worked with Junit to complete the test cases.
- Download and upload content from back end web services via REST API.
- Worked in an Agile software development based environment.
- Worked with clients to understand detailed requirements for designing and building of applications that meet client needs and vision.
- Worked with the UI/UX team to design a user-friendly interface for the Android application
- Developed the User Interface layers and the web modules for the activities including Home Screen, Sign In, Profile, Settings, and Questions.
- Implemented RESTFUL API calls to communicate with server.
- Maintained software workflow management with a project management tool like GitHub and Jira for bug tracking.
Mobile Application Developer
- Responsible for maintaining the College Application.
- Contributed to the User Interface (UI) design of the Application using buttons, edit boxes, check boxes, dialog boxes, action bars for various layouts.
- Involved in testing of the Application in various devices, screen sizes and resolutions.