- Front - End Web Developer proficient in modern responsive development with more than 5 years of experience developing cutting edge UI experiences using the latest technologies for desktop and mobile web platforms.
- Knowledge of responsive web design and development using mobile first methods.
- Knowledge of front-end frameworks, such as Bootstrap, Foundation, 320 and Up, and Susy.
- Knowledge of cross browser support and fallback support.
- Experience with CSS3 building web applications using Animations, Transitions, Web Fonts, Flexbox, Media Queries and more.
- Knowledge of modern workflows for modern web apps using Grunt and Webpack.
- CSS processors such as SASS/LESS.
- Git, Git Flow, Mercurial, and SVN version control.
- Experience with SQL, and a working knowledge of Confidential as a server side language.
- Codeigniter and Laravel frameworks.
- Working knowledge of iOS development with SWIFT and React Native
Senior Frontend Developer
- Building UI using Angular and backend integration with Node JS.
- Primary responsibility was to build the user facing application so you can authenticate and interact with their medical records.
- The application was built on top of Angular and Nodejs.
- The backend with implemented using SQL Sequelize since integration with other in house applications required a true relational database.
- Responsibilities entailed the development of the front-end and authentication for the backend.
- Other developers contributed to backed development.
- Contracted short term to build the beta version for a responsive web application.
- Confidential is a new company that was accepted into the accelerator program at 500 Startups located in Mountain View.
- The application was built using Codeigniter framework and Confidential for the backend.
- Developed and maintained multiple company websites. All websites and subdomains were developed using responsive design technology.
- Created and maintained two web based Confidential help documentation portals containing the technical documentation for using Confidential . One version was a privately accessible sub-domain while the other was built on top of Ext JS and Sencha Touch frameworks within the Confidential itself.
- Developed video tutorials covering the more complex features using Adobe Audition for audio tracks that were later merged with video tracks made using Adobe Captivate
- Created flash animations for online advertisements using Adobe Flash and Adobe Photoshop.
- Optimized websites for Search Engines using various SEO techniques creating unique and accurate page titles and description meta tags, improving and optimizing site structure, optimizing keyword density with content and writing relevant anchor text, optimizing use of images and alt text, making effective use of robots.txt and htaccess for dealing with crawlers, and making use of Confidential Webmaster tools to identify and deal with issues.
- Monitored website traffic and optimized various aspects of the websites. I also performed split testing and monitored the results using Confidential Analytics.
- Served as liaison between system users and technical support team.