- Experience in developing UI applications using HTML, HTML5, JQuery, and AJAX, AngularJS.
- Experience in developing custom drupal modules using PHP
- Worked on Zendmodule development and customization.
- Expert PHP Development utilizing Zend, CakePHP, Laravel,CodeIgniter and Symphony frameworks.
- Experienced in E - commerce application tool such as Magento.
- Good experience in TFS Automation Build and deployment.
- Excellent experience in publishing domain related web applications.
- Experience in Apache web server administration/configuration.
- Excellent Experience in building PHPApps using MVC Architecture.
- Ability to develop unique, cutting-edge applications and troubleshoot issues for different handset and user requirements in PHP.
- Experience with database SQL development and excellent knowledge working with relational database systems such as MySQL, Oracle.
- Working experience with setup &use of version control systems like SVN, GIT, CVS.
- Experience in using various tools and IDEs for development and design like Visual Studio.
- Solid Experience in common third-party APIs including Social media API's, Amazon web services(AWS).
- Excellent experience developing responsive sites with HTML5 and CSS3.
- Experience on code responsive designs using HTML5, CSS3, JQuery and similar frameworks.
- Worked extensively in application Software Analysis, Design, Development, and testing.
- Report Generation, Unit testing using PHP Unit, System, Integration and Performance testing of the application and its components.
- Excellent procedural skills and improving Object Oriented skills.
- Proficiency in Prototype, Module Design, User Interface Design, and Integration of PHP components.
- Designing skills to design web site, page layouts, email newsletters.
- Solid Experience in end-to-end lifecycle of PHP based implementations.
Programming/Scripting Languages: PHP, C, C++, Java, Shell Script, Perl, PL/SQL, PythonRuby .NET,Drupal 8, Joomla, Magento, Word PressFramework and Tools: MVC framework, Zend, MS Office, Symfony, EXT.jsMoodle
Databases: MySQL4/5 PHPMYADMIN, MS Access, Oracle, Postgre SQL, SQLite
Application/Web Servers: : Apache Web Server, IBM Websphere, ZEND server
Operating Systems:: Linux Red Hat, Ubuntu, Unix, Windows
IDE Tools: : Adobe Dreamweaver, InDesign, Flash, ColdfusionPhotoshop, Eclipse, PHP Designer, Microsoft Visual Studio, Zend Studio, IBM Rational Application Developer
Modeling Tools:: Rational Rose UML, MS Visio
Web Services:: WSDL, XML, SOAP, UDDI, API,BPM
Networking Technologies: TCP/IP, OSPF, BGP, Cisco, Juniper, FTP, HTTP, DNSDHCP.
- Worked as a member of 5 member dev-team developing a new website
- Implemented language localization using Laravel .
- Migration from drupal 7 to 8 and Involved in developing new features as enhancements.
- Worked with Visual Studio for converting web pages from .NET to PHP
- Utilized Modernizer extensively to build HTML/CSS based page layouts that are cross-browser compatible and standards-compliant.
- Utilized HTML, CSS and Php to develop and customize wordpress websites for small businesses
- Analyzed and repaired compromised (virus-infected, hacked) wordpress websites.
- Developed and modified highly customized wordpress themes.
- Migrated & cloned large wordpress sites modified to accommodate new client specifications, including copying back-end internal databases and any custom auxiliary tables use.
- Implementation of client-side validations using jQuery and Asp.Net MVC validations implemented at Controller level.
- We used a heavily customized version of SugarCRMto capture data and drive processes for internal sales and support teams.
- Test New releases of SugarCRM to assure compliance and non-breakage of custom logic.
- Configure, customize and integrate the SugarCRM based application with the existing system.
- Developed strongly typed Views in ASP .Net MVC as per the requirements.
- Developed custom Drupal Theme to effectively address business requirements.
- Involved in Installing, theming, customizing Drupal systems, including Drupal 7 and Drupal 8
- Used Laravel Middleware to implement authentication checks for accessing any resource in the application.
- Developed architect enterprise Drupal solutions including data, display and information architecture
- Created a customer profile page for customers to update their account settings.
- Implemented client side HTML FORM validations for all HTML FORMs in the web application.
- Provided functionality for numerous web pages in the web app application such as login, register, update user.
- Making use of PHP classes, interfaces, and traits in Drupal8 .
- Have good experience in Drupal 8 creating views, panels.
- Worked in CMS tools such as Joomla Drupal and WordPress. Worked on a company specific framework in PHP named Webber.
- Experience in Storing and retrieving data like Fields, views, State API in Drupal8
- Worked in CMS tools such as Joomla, Drupal and WordPress.
- Developed front end using Bootstrap.js, Angular.js, Node.js, D3.js , where back end is REST webservice.
- Maintained by bug fixing and adding new features to ILKB's web application.
- Performed bug fixes and added new features to ILKB's web application.
- Implemented prevention against SQL Injection Attacks using CodeIgniter's built in methods.
- Implemented Session Timeouts to automatically logoff users who are idle beyond Application's time limit.
- Implemented Back-end validation with Codeigniter to ensure data quality and enforce business rules.
- Performed/participated in code reviews to ensure functional accuracy, best coding practices, code readability, and PL/SQL exceptions handling.
- Worked with a team of skilled developers to build and maintain our custom enterprise level ERP platform from the ground up based on detailed functional specifications.
- Manage day-to-day tickets, issues and enhancements and ensure work is correctly prioritized and completed on time.
Confidential, Bartlesville, Oklahoma
- Implemented and configured on-line payments gateways, Affiliate management system, CMS referrals system, Credit Card Processing, User Authentication, Content Management, Account Maintenance, and Site Administration.
- Implemented Bootstrap to make sure that the website is compatible on all the operating systems such as Linux PHP Laravel routes and authentication to extend the functionality of the server and configured the application using Apache server.
- Built PHP applications to meet product requirements and satisfy use cases using MVC architecture, Laravel Framework and Drupal CMS.
- Integrated existing Drupal modules as well as create custom theme, module, views, functions and hooks.
- Designed and developed of modules of web-based applications using LAMP technology.
- Worked on PHP programming, including OO, procedural, data structures and design patterns.
- Wrote PHP codes to interact with the third party JSON services to provide an easy to configure web service server interface.
- Worked with the design of the templates and skins in CSS. Responsible to handle frontend side of application to make it high performance, rich and user friendly.
- Developed data access module, wrote queries through built-in query builder in Laravel 5 framework.
- Used twig for creating template for the views and binding parameters from the controller.
- Developed an efficient Administration module to manage the portal dynamically.
- Built Web pages that are more user-interactive using Integrated Laravel framework into the Back End of Angular JS, HTML5, CSS3, LESS.
- Implemented and created tables for web application with Relational Database MySQL for queries, design and normalization.
- Adopted a cross browser and cross platform approach to make the website more versatile and Supportive.
- Configured and developed custom Word Press responsive theme using Bootstrap and SASS.
- Involved in the designing the templates, Plugins, modules, active pages and customizing the CMS Word Press, PHP.
- Performed manual Word Press core, Plugin upgrades and developed custom MySQL queries and tested with PHPMyAdmin.
- Enhanced and maintained in optimizing sites for usability, search engines and accessibility, and updated existing sites and content management systems.
Confidential, Raleigh, NC
- Worked on building Websites using Zend.
- Worked on an open-source CMS JOOMLA, Drupal, Word Press to build website and powerful online applications.
- Building a site with Bootstrap, AngularJS, EF and Azure from Plural sight.
- Maintained Sugar CRM database with current and prospective clients.
- Extensive experience using Omega and Adaptive themes to create multi-device adaptive design frameworks, mobile only frameworks, using HTML 5, JQuery, and leading edge frameworks such as COMPASS/LESS and SASS.
- Edit and repurpose Word Press Plugins in accordance to customers' needs.
- Worked on translating wireframes and design comps into Drupal specific features.
- Worked extensively with the front-end development of website projects.
- Worked with Email Service Providers, email marketing and HTML email coding.
- Hands on experience with Sugar CRM to integrate the LOA generation process.
- Designs, Develop Custom Modules for implementing REST API.
- Work on HUB module for implementing Single Sign on Service (SSO) by implementing JOOMLA Web Services.
- Used PHP framework such as Laravel, Cake, Zend and Zend 2.
- Developed various sections using AngularJS, HTML, CSS, Velocity, Ajax, Json and spring web service.
- Developed a set of Key Sales Performance Initiatives while initiating the implementation of SUGARCRM software to track them.
- Coding of custom Word Press theme and template files using HTML, CSS, PHP, and Bootstrap 3 framework.
- Worked with XML, JQuery, Django, PHP and JSON.
- Worked in an SVN/GIT managed environment.
- Worked with LAMP stack and open source software.
- Used Amazon S3, Broken Link Checker, SLT File Select, Multiple content blocks plugins in the site to implement different functionalities.
Confidential, Raleigh, NC
- Used all aspects of MySQL/PHP Programming (object oriented PHP), Zend Framework in LAMP environment.
- Clear understanding of the entire project life cycle including Analysis, Design, and Development.
- Responsible for creating the navigation menu and sub menu in the site using CSS, HTML and PHP.
- Build AJAX pages using PHP to display current server time.
- Worked with the Database Schema design and normalization for database accessed by the procedural PHP pages.
- Involved in the designing the templates and customizing the CMS Word Press
- Developed custom modules by integrating Web Services like REST and SOAP.
- Building PHP sites using Word Press.
- Created Web back-end user interfaces to new and existing databases utilizing PHP and MySQL.
- Built PHP and CSS system for controlling text display issues cross-platform and cross browser.
- Designed the Visio diagrams and Use-Case diagrams.
- Creation of menus, pages, templates, blocks in WordPress.
- Used AJAX for every page for dynamically displaying the data without a page refresh.
- Involved in fixing the CSS for the browsers Safari, Chrome, Mozilla, Internet explorer, Opera
- Used JQuery Scroll to plugins for the web pages to slide right and left as per the requirements on the modules.
- Extensively used JQuery Table sorter plugins as a data grid for sorting and freezing headers and footers for many tables which holds huge data.
- Worked on fixing various front end and back end related bugs that further helped in understanding overall product development, using mantis bug tracking system.
- Created the User Management for different clients.
- Created User Interfaces for different users.
- Created the initial design to determine the look and feel of the website.
- Developed applications in PHP to aid in the printing and reporting of lead generation for clients.
- Developed the secured server user and admin accounts for secured web access.
- Adapted layouts from graphic artists to internet pages using HTML/CSS.
- Took active part in site architecture design.
- Use of PHP to develop website functionality.
- Expert in PHP session variables and cookies implementation.
- Expert in PHP connectivity backend files or database.
- Implemented Ajax in front-end.
- Also worked with a team for designing the payroll form for the employee using Drupal, CSS.
- Created data entry applications to add/edit/delete data from online database.
- Deployed application software on Linux Server.
- Strongly used LAMP (Linux-Apachi-MySQL-PHP) platform.
- Maintained and updated web applications written in object oriented PHP 5.0 accessing MySQL databases.