- Experience in designing, architecting, automating and implementation of software in web environments for a variety of organizations for their custom requirements.
- Experience in planning and creating software ecosystems using Microsoft Azure - Azure Service Fabric, Kubernetes and DC/OS orchestration in Azure Container Service, Azure Redis Cache (Azure Distributed Caching), Azure Messaging Queues, Azure/API Gateway SQL Azure, Azure Amazon Route 53, VM’s, SSO Identity Management on ADS, Azure Object Store, Azure Key Vault, Event Hubs with Consumer Groups, worker roles, Stream Analytics Job, Azure Data Lake, Azure SQL.
- Ability to develop a software product from start to finish by adopting Agile Development and lead teams.
- Ability to clearly design software ecosystem and provide effective ways to implement it using design patterns.
- Ability to write effective unit tests.
- Experience working with LINQ, IoC, design patterns, Generics, Entity Framework
- Well versed in RDBMS concepts of MS SQL server 2014, 2012 and U-SQL.
- Ability to elaborate, clearly communicate as well as manage business expectations in agile environments with weekly/biweekly scrum meetings. Sense of responsibility and commitment.
- Ability to work with challenging and unique client requirements demanding high software turnover rate.
- Angular JS 2
- SharePoint 2013
- Azure App Services (Mobile
- Bootstrap 3
- CSS3 (SCSS)
- WCF and Web-Services
- TFS and SubversionConfidential
Confidential, San Diego, CA
Senior Cloud Implementation Engineer
- Serving in DevOps team to accomplish
- Environment creation and automation like creation of source control environment, release management environment, performance testing environment and staging and development environment.
- Extensively used ARM Templates and Azure PowerShell (part of Azure SDK) for infrastructure setup and deployment scripts for Azure Service Fabric, Kubernetes and DC/OS orchestration in Azure Container Service, Azure Redis Cache (Azure Distributed Caching), Azure Messaging Queues, Azure Application Gateway setup (single, multiple mesh topography) multi instance SSL offloading setup SQL Azure, Azure Load Balancer, VM’s, SSO Identity Management on ADS, Azure Object Store, Azure Key Vault, Continuous Integration/Continuous Development with Jenkins. Also used AWS Lambda, Amazon API Gateway and Route 53 to work in conjunction with Amazon and Azure environments to setup microservices.
- Automate the environment creation in cloud like VM Creation, Server Roles setup, source and target machines using Ansible and DSC (Desired State Configuration). It included proprietary software installs and other IaaS, PaaS and SaaS component setup like Redis Cache and SQL Azure BLOB Storage.
- Worked with Azure Data Lake to migrate historical databases within the organization to Azure Data Factory (ADF). I wrote U-SQL activities (DataLakeAnalyticsU-SQL type) for ADF pipelines to process datasets (. tsv, .csv) files.
- Serving the architecture team to create
- Multitenant, singleton, secure, scalable, stateless and distributed system.
- Analyze and develop cloud migration architectural components - IaaS, PaaS and SaaS.
- Create nonfunctional requirements by azure component selection based on my experience and knowledge and little bit of research.
- Creating development user stories and timelines for research, creation of automated scripted environment.
- Creating documentation - Technical Design Review, Conceptual Design review.
- Be a chaperone to development team to
- Lead and direct teams to complete the development tasks on the current environments and major cloud migration development for cloud components like Azure Service Fabric, Kubernetes and DC/OS orchestration in Azure Container Service, Azure Redis Cache, Azure Message Queues, Azure Data Factory and Azure App Services and SQL Azure.
- Create documentation - Development Technical Review where needed.
- Used SAFe agile scrum principles and approach with a distributed team across San Diego, Wisconsin and Bangalore. Accepted and pleasantly delivered the challenge of working with multiple time zones with help and guidance from various teams.
- Took part in Confidential Hackathons every PI to analyze the current limitations of the system and suggested different ways to make the system efficient/cost effective and convenient to use. I received good help and advice and support from team, co-workers and technical expertise from directors/mangers of the program.
- Currently working as, a lead software developer to develop, provide UI/UX expertise and lead teams for several Web Administration and content management projects.
- Migrate existing sites in production by separating the the UI and UX layer from the SharePoint and using popular UI frameworks and their configuration knowledge - Angular2, Node JS, Webpack, RxJS, Babel and Bootstrap 3.
- Use SharePoint API’s and REST Endpoint services to transact between the UI layer and SharePoint storage. Create List definitions, content templates and deploy them on existing SharePoint farms. Deploy SharePoint features to work together with AngularJS 2.
- Technically lead team members within different internal organizations to deliver consistent UI standards across all departments.
- By using Azure App Services (Web apps and API apps), develop Azure PowerShell scripts to automate the publishing of websites to Azure as a Web App in Azure App Service.
- Write Python scripts to write synchronization code between the client side apps and Azure hosted services.
Confidential, Farmington Hills, MISenior Cloud Implementation Engineer
- Creating the UX design and UI coding for migrating various websites from an older platform based on SharePoint to customer facing web application with and make them responsive to be viewed on desktop, tablet and smartphones.
- Creating Information architecture and interaction design on which the websites will be migrated.
- Doing coding, implementation, optimization and integration of application components - including high complexity components by creating proof of concepts covering all cases.
- Helping to make sure that the selected system is multi-tenant, scalable, and reusable and support multiple server deployments in a load-balanced eco-system. Design the software components in such a way.
- Using Microsoft Azure PowerShell created scripts that automated creation Azure cloud servers and configurations using a software load balancer in Azure. This was done to mock up multi-server, load balanced environment that presently existed on physical servers.
- Created Azure Web Jobs using WebJobs SDK and Azure Service Bus trigger on each of the Web Apps to synchronize data that was created at the site level back to the root level for validation as well as push data at root level to site level for consistency across all CMS systems. Created a queue to log exception in CMS and stored in database for reporting purposes. Used Service Bus Explorer to mock and check successful implementation of the setup.
- Drawing high level block diagrams of system, sequence diagrams and interface diagrams for creating the layout and interface of the new system.
- Used Confluence to document, create tasks, complete tasks allotted to me for other team members, because of its linking with JIRA issues.
Confidential, Detroit, MI
Systems Designer / Client Architect
- Help making transition to a .NET single solution that would host a number of various .NET projects for UI, API services, service repositories and mobile applications instead of hosting them differently. This was done for better code visibility to the developers and for making sure that no applications are left out while pushing to production.
- Providing effective UI code review for developers.
- Helped the company to establish its IoT presence using Microsoft Azure Cloud services. Created a POC environment setup using code first Entity Framework within Azure SQL, service bus topics subscriptions to setup and show conceptually, how hardware components like car Navigation, Home Security systems, temperature detection systems could talk to each other and perform tasks as a result of that information. As big data processing solutions for connected home and vehicles project, created Event Hubs (16 partitions) with Consumer Groups, worker roles, Stream Analytics Job and Azure SQL database in Azure setup to show how big data could be handled and transferred securely by event hubs. The resulting cloud service was able to work with auto as well as manual scaling with this setup.
- Help clients to create label generation graphics using different printer programming methods for label and barcode generation.
- Identify key technical strengths of my team resources and try to allocate project deliverables accordingly.
- At the end of each scrum, figure out if the task has been completed. If not, identify failure causes in scrum retrospect sessions.
- As a part of the architecture team, serve as a UI Architect to scrum teams.
- Creating effective wireframes in initial phases, aiding prototype creation in mid development and mockups in the final stages of software development using Axure software.
- Interface with third party APIs and web services to pull real time data.
- Write services and repository calls as queries and commands in C# to communicate with command bus and query bus in command pattern architecture.
- Use Microsoft Team Foundation Server (TFS) for version control, team build, project tracking and management purposes.
- Working with SQL Server to write queries and stored procedures.
- Development of Unit test cases using NUnit, MoQ
Confidential, Paramus, NJ
Senior Web Programmer
- Research and develop custom web components and scalable applications using C#, ASP.NET, JQuery and JQueryUI, MS SQL
- System designing for application migration from legacy system with accommodations for web service components, database, business core, interfaces and load balancing.
- Application Development using .NET Framework 4.5, 4.0, 3.5 libraries and features including MVC 4, LINQ to SQL, Entity Framework and SOA. Client side rendering and processing done using JS and JQuery and JQueryUI functions and features.
- Co-created and embedded custom RAL (Resource Access Layer) API in development process for adapting to database changes via config files rather that source code changes. XML and JSON parsing was used to accomplish this.
- Developing the software adhering to architecturally reusable object-oriented design patterns - ‘Gang of Four’: creational, structural and behavioral patterns.
- Analyze data traffic at the regional processing facilities of UPS Mail Innovations and creating scalable reports - Business Intelligence, finance and package processing reporting using SQL, C#, ASP.NET, JQuery and SSRS (SQL Server Reporting Services) (client and server side).
Confidential, Great River, NY
- Requirements were to build reports and graphs based off from information in MS Project Server. Also, add customization to Project Server for features that are not available out of the box. This would give the project managers an overview as well as drilldowns of project timelines, status, revenue, resources and tasks at hand, including Project Center views, Business Intelligence dashboards, and Project Detail Pages for request collection.
- Designed and architected SQL table structures SQL stored procedures and queries and functions tables using Microsoft SQL Server 2010 to function along with the frontend created for display.
- Reviewing Project server configuration. Resolving existing project server issues like creation of system accounts for proper access, integrating reporting services with custom developed code
- Creating reports using time phased and non-time phased data extraction and Excel / PerformancePoint metrics. Setup and maintain SSRS for SharePoint Reporting Services and SSAS for Analytic Graphs and reports
Confidential, Kansas City, MO
- Using my coding skills in C# and PYTHON to develop, enhance and support various Confidential software solutions.
- Doing Microsoft SharePoint Custom Development of .NET Framework managed Client Object model components: Site collections and sites; Lists, list items, views, and list schemas; Web, list, and list item property bags; Web Parts, Content types, Site templates and site collection)with tools and IDE (Microsoft Visual Studio (C# and ASP.NET), Microsoft SQL Server, Microsoft Project).
- Utilized Service Oriented Architecture - SOA (WCF and Web Services) for inter and intra org communication over basic http. Worked on creating applications and correcting defect/issues in present web services, JSON and XML object parsing.
- Customized the entire farm with branding using Visual Studio and Sharepoint Designer for specific look and functionality
- Developing and maintaining customized components for enterprise scale Portal and Collaboration solutions for various organizations at Confidential using .NET MVC 4 (Razor View and ASPX) Framework and SOA architecture.
- Performed testing using unit testing - NUnit, manual regression testing on all the released project prior to production.
- Worked on and completed coding enhancements on Confidential Intellinet (used for management of clients (PUTTY, HP-UX, Reflections) over SSH and Telnet connection). Added code segments in JAVA to accomplish HIPAA compliancy of the software. Made coding enhancements for better UI interaction on various forms using Swing(Java).
Confidential, Melville, NY
- Performing analysis, design, programming, testing and other application development tasks for new projects and existing applications
- Designing, developing, maintaining and supporting existing Windows Forms and ASP.NET (Console and Web forms) applications using C#, as well as both new and existing MS SQL and NOSQL Server databases.
- Developing and updating supporting documentation for both users and technical staff
- Upgraded old console applications and web services written in VB.NET and Visual C++ to C#. Also, created and interfaced web services and WCF services to transfer data with clients as an upgrade initiative.
- Created different web services and WCF services for International freight processing based on requirement of projects.
- Evaluating systems and processes and making recommendations for improvements
Confidential, NYC, NY
IT Developer and Database Administration Intern
- Set up their Application Server and maintained it with administrative tools like WSUS, IIS and ADS
- Database Administration: Set up their Microsoft SQL server and used queries for data mining solutions. Determine advantages of migrating to NOSQL
Confidential, NYC, NY
Product Developer Intern
- Worked on Amazon Web Services (EC2, S3, EBS) cloud services to host and test functional building blocks of (CMX:Connected Media Experience) which manages how the music is stored on the cloud and how it can be synced with all the devices like PC, Mac, IPod and IPhone.
- Coded a website for SharePoint for immediate use for the company.