- Over 6 years of IT experience as a Web Developer in Front - end design & development of applications in various domains like e C ommerce and Health Care, Banking.
- Strong experience in implementing web applications using MEAN stack (MongoDB, Express .js, Angular and Node.js).
- Experienced using Angular2, TypeScript to develop component based, and faster rendering application.
- Solid Experience in designing, developing and testing Single Page Applications using AngularJS along with UI-Routing, Custom ize Directives, Services and Filters.
- Hands on experience using Selector, CSS Media Queries, BootStrap Grid System and developing Responsive Web Design pattern for Mobile and Desktop.
- Experience in using CSS preprocessors SASS or LESS framework to create dynamic style sheets, minimize complexity and avoid duplication in CSS styles.
- Experience with server-side scripting language Node.js and used several npm packages along with it such as express, mongoose and body-parser.
- Developed server-side business logic using Express.js framework on Node Server.
- Expertise in consuming RESTful web services using jQuery, AngularJS along with JSON parsing to implement AJAX call and render the response data to User Interface.
- Expertise in consuming web-services in the form of JSON via AJAX calls for creating business progress views as visual charts by using visualization tools like Angular FusionCharts and D3.js.
- Significant programming experience in creating highly interactive data visualizations and interactive maps.
- Worked with task runners like Grunt , Gulp and package management tools like npm and bower .
- Strong experience in database design and development using MySQL, MongoDB, SQL Server and good experience in SQL and stored procedures.
- Experienced in handling Unit Testing of UI using Jasmine, Karma and Junit along with Test-Driven Development (TDD) methodology .
- Experienced in working in Agile based development environment and participating in Scrum sessions.
- Proficient in testing and handling Cross Browser Compatibility using Modernizr, Polyfill.
- Used GIT for version control, and Jenkins for Continuous Integration and Deployment (CI/CD), JIRA for bug and issue tracking.
- Self-starter, fast learner and consistent team player . Maintaining up to date knowledge of web development technology, and having the ability to work in tight schedules and efficient in meeting deadlines.
Databases: MySQL, Oracle, SQLServer, MongoDB
Frameworks: ExpressJS (NodeJS)
Web Application Server: Apache Tomcat 6.x\7.x\8.x, Xampp
Versioning Tools: Git, SVN
Unit testing tools: JUnit, Jest, Protractor, Jasmine, Karma
Operating Systems: Windows 10/8/7/XP, Mac OS, Linux
IDE & Tools: Eclipse, WebStorm, Visual Studio, Sublime
Confidential, Kansas City
MEAN Stack Developer
- Worked closely with product owner, architects, and developers to implement the features and manage code configuration.
- Developed single page applications using Angular2.0 , Typescript , HTML5 , CSS3 , Bootstrap .
- Developed complex Angular 2.0 UI nested components for reuse and rapid development Angular 2.0 for each SPA.
- Created Typescript reusable components and services to consume REST API's using Component based architecture provided by Angular 2.0.
- Implemented Angular 2 services to connect the web application to the back-end API
- Used Web pack to build Typescript modules.
- Performed form validations using reactive forms from Angular 2.0 framework.
- Heavily used HTML5, Bootstrap 3 and CSS3 to make the overall site responsive and less complicated for the end users who use the website heavily on a day-to-day basis.
- Developed customized modal Popup's using ng-bootstrap .
- Implemented error handling and strictly typed coding practices.
- Developed components as per design templates and used SASS for maintain styling across application.
- Used MongoDb for storing and exchanging information between browsers and servers.
- Performed Unit testing using Jasmine and Karma .
- Worked with version control GIT to manage the code repository.
- Used JIRA to track the user stories and defects with Agile technology .
- Coordinate with Interface Design Architects for meeting accessibility standards at code level.
- Analyzing and resolving issues found during the testing or pre-production phases of the software delivery lifecycle, coordinating changes with project team leader and cross-work team members.
- Participated in day to day meeting, status meeting, strong reporting and effective communication with project manager and developers.
Confidential, Kansas City, MO
MEAN Stack Developer
- Involved in designing and developing a SPA (Single Page Application) for displaying multiple views in a consolidated view using Angular JS (MVC framework)
- Created reusable HTML5 templates and style sheets based on standards and guidelines of the UI. Developed responsive Web Design using CSS3, Bootstrap3 and Media Queries .
- Developed AngularJS components such as controllers, Services, filters, models .
- Also, created custom directives for reusable components used across the application.
- Integrated Angular Fusion Charts for displaying statistical information and used Angular Forms for client-side validations.
- Stored data on MongoDB and made REST API calls using Angular $http service .
- Integrated Express framework to handle the views, requests, routing and organize the web application into an MVC architecture on Node server .
- LESS framework was used to achieve code re-usability and make CSS more organized.
- Used D3.js for generation of charts that gives a big picture of balances and number of patients.
- Worked in Test Driven Development(TDD) environment and performed unit testing using QUnit and Mocha .
- Analyzed user requirements and used Rational Rose to draw UML diagrams.
- Used SVN for version control, JIRA as the bug tracking tool and Jenkins for continuous integration .
- Followed Agile methodology and attended daily SCRUM meetings to gather technical requirements and enhance the application functionality.
- Used AngularJS to develop the application and utilized Ng-Route to navigate between pages.
- Incorporated $q, and $http to connect with the database.
- Used Angular Filters, Factories, Providers, Controllers to write business logic.
- Performed REST calls and non-REST API calls to Spring REST using Angular JS.
- Extensively used HTML4, CSS3 to prepare the content and Styling for our UI.
- Used Media Queries to design responsive web pages using CSS3.
- Played around with data operations using the Mongo.
- Collaborated with teammates and updated application versions using SVN.
- Involved in Agile/Scrum methodology to manage Software Development Life Cycle(SDLC).
Web Application Developer
- Implementing the Design and developing modules using Agile Methodology.
- Responsible for creating efficient design and developing User Interaction screens using HTML4, CSS3.
- Create, edit and maintain sites implementing responsive design & themes using front end development frameworks including Bootstrap.
- Developed UX design patterns and used jQuery and AJAX for service calls on pages to interact with the server for information.
- Created SQL queries to perform insert, update or delete operations on MySQL database.
- Adopted a cross browser and cross platform approach to make the website more versatile and Supportive.
- Closely worked with business system analyst to understand the requirements to ensure that right set of UI modules been built.
- Developed CSS stylesheets for the entire team to maintain uniformity of all web pages throughout the website.
- Extensively used jQuery UI for header, footer and navigation bar to make it attractive.
- Implemented the Drag and Drop functionality using jQuery framework.
- Used Ajax to get JSON data.
- Responsible for fixing all bugs encountered and communicating them back over to the QA team.
- Maintain, enhance, and recommend solutions that best suit business and technology needs.