- Currently working as a Web Developer at Wells Fargo.
- Over 6 years of experience in Analysis, Design, Development and Support of business applications using J2EE technologies.
- Proficient in various technologies such as Servlets, Spring, Hibernate.
- Firm understanding of web applications with n - tier Architecture using MVC and J2EE Architecture techniques.
- Experience in Agile Methodology using Scrum.
- Experience in Continuous Test Driven Development, Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery.
- Experience in functional/regression testing, system integration testing and user acceptance testing.
- Experience writing and executing detailed test cases, test plans, and test design documents.
- Collaborate well with project management, business analysts and department management teams.
- Work with peers in the discipline to understand and integrate automated test coverage into daily test passes.
- Good communication, organizational, detail oriented, highly organized, and interpersonal skills.
Languages: Java 1.7, Web Services(Rest), Python, SQL, Selenium Web Driver
Cloud Platform: Amazon AWS (S3, Redshift, SQS)
Frameworks: Spring, Hibernate, JPA
Tools: & IDE: Selenium Web Driver, RestAssured, TestNG, JIRA, GIT, Maven, JUnit, Log4j, Eclipse, UNIX, Windows, Hamcrest Matchers, SOAPUI.
Databases: Oracle, PostGresql, MySql
Application Monitoring: Dynatrace, Splunk
WORK EXPERIENCEConfidential, San Francisco, CA
Technologies : Java 1.7, Oracle 12g DB, Weblogic 12.2.1., Spring 3.1, Hibernate 3.1, Dynatrace 6.3, Splunk 6.3.0, Maven 3.3.9, Ant 2.7.6, Anthill Pro 5.0.0.
- Responsible for continuous monitoring of infrastructure for application stability, health and performance.
- Setup SSL JMS connection from application to MQ Server to enable posting of messages to the queue.
- Develop tool to load and read data from database for transactions that cannot be completed from FE.
- Build and deploy applications during Waves.
- Onboard and upgrade new application servers for application from lower to production environments.
- Create game plans for infrastructure change requests and deploys.
- Provide as needed support to cross-teams that interact with our applications.
- Understanding of the software support and maintenance lifecycle.
- Support QA during various testing phases such as Application Performance Testing, Client Application Testing.
- Support application integration testing in lower environments.
- Use Dynatrace for monitoring and performing root cause analysis of application level and infrastructure level status, identifying performance impacted transactions.
- Work with Splunk Team to setup Splunk monitoring tool and utilize Splunk to monitor logs, setup Dashboards, Forms, field extraction, etc for various application alerts.
- Coordinate with OS, Database, Firmware Patching teams during application server upgrades.
- Provide KT to new resources for supported applications.
- Used JIRA for bug-tracking, Tortoise SVN for version control.
- Ensure smooth onboarding of new applications in lower and production environments.
- Participate in troubleshooting alarms on Production and Non-Production environments.
Technologies : Java 1.7, PostGresSQL DB, AWS, Selenium, RestAssured, TestNG, Maven, JIRA.
- Actively participated in design discussions.
- Development of RestAPI Services to streamline the process of monitoring, maintaining and managing valuable assets of the company.
- Created JAR files to automate sending status reports via email notifications (through AWS).
- Developed classes to takes the request from Web Socket Server and invoke the appropriate methods in business components. Debugged and simulated payloads for testing the application.
- Validated the input data using RestAssured, JSONObjects (org.codehaus.jettison) and Hamcrest Matchers.
- Created RestAPI to transfer data between RDS (Postgresql) and Redshift Databases for archiving purposes and generating history reports.
- Developed DAO Objects to communicate with PostGreSQL and RedShift Databases using JPA Annotations.
- Designed Test Plans for functional testing, system integration testing using UI and API based automation strategies.
- Perform extensive functionality, integration, regression, interoperability and end-to-end system testing.
- Automated test cases using JUnit, Rest Assured, Selenium, Maven, TestNG.
- Used JIRA for bug-tracking, GIT for version control.
- Filed bugs and collaborated with developers and QA to reproduce issues. Provided clear and concise reporting of discovered issues and steps to reproduce each.
- Used Selenium Web Driver to automate functional/acceptance testing of the web application.
- Automated regression tests using Selenium.
- Write and execute SQL queries for completing complex testing.
- Extensively worked with PostGreSQL, Redshift and Oracle.
- Identified areas of improvement in current methodology to ensure quality is built into the product and advising leadership toward activities necessary to correct variances.
- Partnered with product management and engineering to establish acceptance criteria for new and modified services.
Technologies: Java 1.6, Spring, Hibernate, Java Server Pages (JSP), JUnit, Oracle, Log4j.
- Developed the Client Server interface for creating new accounts using JSP.
- Developed feature to promote campaigns depending on user preferences.
- Developed feature to send notifications to users when their accounts are nearing expiration date.
- Created Beans with Annotations to integrate ORM features.
- Used Hibernate ORM for persisting and retrieving data.
- Automated Unit test cases.
- Worked closely with the QA team to help define proper testing techniques, review the plans, correct product defects and assist QA engineers in test strategy.
Technologies: Java 1.6, Java Server Pages (JSP), Servlets, JUnit 4, Oracle 9i, Maven.
- Involved in design, development and testing of the system using SOAP Services.
- Developed User Interface Screens using JSP and HTML.
- Design and develop Servlets and service classes for implementing business logic.
- Used Hibernate ORM for database operations in Oracle.
- Created mapping files in Hibernate.
- Used XML to transfer data between Server and Client.
- Involved in logic building, Coding, and Debugging.
- Responsible for application design, development and testing of the modules.
- Responsible for functional testing and integration testing.
- Used Log4j for logging and debugging and used JUnit extensively for testing.
Technologies: Java 1.5, Spring MVC, JUnit 4, Oracle, Maven, Log4j.
- Design and development of UI Screens using JSP, HTML.
- Used Hibernate ORM and mapping files to connect to Oracle database.
- Created Action classes and Java Beans for deliverables.
- Used tools such as Toad to connect and run queries against Oracle.
- Completed JUnit for the DAO classes.
- Used JUnit to write repeatable tests for unit testing.
- Created documents for test results and system implementation.