- Proficient in eLearning development tools, including Articulate Storyline, Blackboard, Moodle, SCORM
- Solid knowledge of Instructional Design Principles, Adult Learning Theory, and Accessibility.
- Skilled in Web Design and Development, including HTML, Dreamweaver, Photoshop, etc.
- Excellent editing and proofreading skills.
- Excellent time management and communication skills.
- Experienced working in a remote team environment.
Corporate Articulate Developer
- Developing online learning deliverables including courses, assessments, using Articulate Suite.
- Collaborating with team members to finalize storyboards and/or create wireframes.
- Testing deliverables to ensure functionality within LMS.
- Building online training templates and prototypes, and attending revision calls.
- Developed eLearning courses on variety of healthcare topics for nursing assistants, CNAs, home health aides, and other direct care workers.
- Converted existing educational material into interactive, and engaging eLearning courses using Articulate Storyline, including scenarios, games, exercises, and quizzes.
- Researched Internet for appropriate images and conducted quality assurance on finished courses and implemented revisions.
- Migrated high school course content to Moodle, including learning activities, writing assignments, discussions, and quizzes.
- Converted student worksheets to online-friendly interactive quizzes, and formatted content in HTML.
- Developed rubrics for writing assignments, and replaced dead links with appropriate resources.
Instructional Designer/eLearning Developer
- Created Storyboard slides in PowerPoint, including self-created graphics.
- Developed 8 self-paced Web-based training modules for online training certificate in Articulate Storyline, while incorporating voiceover and matching style, format, and special effects to given template.
- Worked closely with voice over person to synchronize audio with animation.
- Validated eLearning training modules and made corrections as necessary.
- Developed quizzes in Learning Management System.
- Liaised with marketing director to ensure timely project completion.
Online Learning Content Editor
- Converted teacher lesson plans and student handouts for grades 6-12 to digital content in CMS using XML tool, and manually entered missing data.
- Updated, proofread, and HTML formatted online learning content to conform to template style guidelines, while logging vendor errors in Google Docs.
- Collaborated with team members virtually on Slack messaging and attended weekly meetings via WebEx.
- Redesigned website with new CSS template and self-created logo and graphics.
- Authored FAQ page and uploaded and maintained course content.
- Maintained, tested, and updated registration form on the website every quarter.
- Manually registered users, granted them course access, and responded to their support tickets via email and helpdesk ticketing system.
- Backed up database and archived courses.