- 7+ years of experience in all phases of Software Development Life Cycle.
- Technically strong in Object Oriented Programming.
- Excellent communication skills and ability to work under pressure, meeting and exceeding goals and deadlines
- Excellent problem solving, analytical interpersonal skills and ability to perform independently or as part of a team.
HTML5, XHTML, DHTML, XML, CSS3, jQuery, Flash, ActionScript, Flex, Dreamweaver, Photoshop, Velocity Scripting, WCMS - Clickability, Design & develop Responsive Design sites, Mobile Application projects, Intranet sites & CMS projects.
Technical Lead, Phoenix, AZ
- Design and Architecture few of the internal applications and interactive projects in Confidential .
- Manage team of web developers and designers to meet project deadlines
- Front end web development using standards based HTML5 and CSS3 working with jQuery/Prototype
- Built html templates for high traffic and complex data driven applications in Confidential
- Designed responsive web applications for Mobile, Tablet, and Desktop.
- Performance Optimization of high traffic applications in Confidential
- Front End Development utilizing HTML5, CSS3, and jQuery leveraging the Bootstrap framework and Jquery Mobile UI framework.
- Refine and iterate user experience by designing and implementing new modules and interfaces for websites of various TV & Radio Stations.
- Created cross-platform compliant e-newsletters and E-mailers for Confidential website
- Designed & Developed various modules of templates using Velocity scripting of CMS: Clikability and incorporated it with HTML and front-end technologies.
Senior UI Developer, New York
- Designed & Developed various internal Flash Tools like BSS, FF, mascara finder using Flash ActionScript 3.0 & JsonRPC and XML
- Worked on localization of text and TLF text in ActionScript 3.0 for the above mentioned tools
- Contributed extensively on code migration from ActionScript 2.0 to 3.0 as well as migration of code from legacy to perlgem architecture.
Senior UI Developer
- Involved in upgrading the current Amex Personalization Pages from Action Script 2.0 to Action Script3.0 and implementing appropriate code additions.
- Implementing appropriate code additions and improvements that will reduce the complexity of future code maintenance
- Worked on enhancements, new features and Converting Standalone Fla files and user interfaces to Adobe CS5 format.
- Involved in enhancements, new features and for the creative’s which would be placed in the personalized user pages.
- Implemented ClickTag for core metrics tracking and integrating 3rd party creative in the personalized pages
- Worked on a range of large projects as part of a team, which included developing both web applications and websites.
Senior Flash Developer
- Involved in upgrading the current 90 Ball games from Action Script 2.0 to Action Script3.0 and implementing appropriate code additions.
- I was also involved in development of new Slot games in ActionScript 3.0
- I have also contributed in developing Flash Chat Module with ActionScript 3.0 and custom Flash components.
- Created the interactive design during the redesign and programmed the flash interactivity and created the front end development.
- Created Flash Banners & Flash media to promote the Confidential & Slot games.
Senior UI Developer
- Built the Digicro & GameClip websites with video rip application for the user uploaded videos and audios.
- Was involved in developing a website Digicro: which is a youtube look alike where users can upload videos, audios, create channels and broadcast media
- Developed the platform for payment gateway integration using Flash as the User Interface. worked on implementing the various payment modules into the site worked on providing the enhancements and new features for various modules such as webchat, live streaming, etc
- Built website templates in HTML, CSS, and JS in PHP template websites
- Involved in development of code for single player flash games.
- Worked in design and development of various modules of the game as score tracking, high scores, sharing of games through e-mail.
- Worked on integration and unit testing of integration of the games for various websites.
- Worked on development of most of the modules present for classroom trainings for custom training modules
- Worked directly with site owners and development teams by first determining the new site's branding, architecture, and then designing a new user interface for few site.