- Over 8+years of experience in Designing and Developing Web applications, Mobile Applications (Native/Hybrid), Web Analysis, Application Testing, UI development, Performance Tuning and Technical Support, Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC), Software Design.
- Expertise level knowledge in entire Software Development Lifecycle (SDLC) process from business analysis to development, testing, deployment, documenting, maintaining and user training.
- Experience on AGILE and SCRUM design methodologies.
- Good Understanding of Document Object Model (DOM) and DOM Functions in web browser and developing practice with jQuery in various UI widgets.
- Experience in building cross browser compatibility applications using HTML5 and CSS3 for long - term user retention and engagement.
- Proficient in working with Angular JS and Angular2, React JS to create Single Page Applications (SPA).
- Experience with Amazon Web Services (AWS), Microsoft Azure, VMware vSphere,Cloud Foundry, and enterprise storage technologies.
- Experience with Model-View-Controller (MVC) architecture, Model-View-View-Model (MVVM), design pattern and Test Driven Development (TDD).
- Good working knowledge in Spring modules like Spring MVC, AOP, DAO, ORM, Web, Spring Boot.
- Experience in creating Dynamic Wireframes, HTML Wireframes, Dynamic Screenshots and Sitemaps.
- Hands on experience with CSS optimization using Pre processers like SASS, LESS, Stylus andFoundation, Bootstrap.
- Experience creating Typescript reusable components and services to consume REST APIs using Component based architecture provided by Angular 2/ Angular 4.
- Extensive experience in creating Responsive web pages using Bootstrapgrid layout. Proficient in using Bootstrap components like navigation bar, dropdown menu, pagination, carousel, Popover, alerts, labels and classes.
- Experienced in working with debugging tools like Firebug, Firebug Lite, Chrome, Safari web inspectors and IE Developer Toolbar and Worked on cross browser compatibility issues.
- Experience in programming applications likePHP, Apache, MySQL, jQuery.
- Experience in other languages such as Python, Ruby on Rails, PHP, Bash Scripting, C# and SQL.
- Good experience in development of software applications usingJava/J2EE technologies like Core Java, JDBC, Servlets, JSP, Struts, Hibernate, Spring and UML design and working with Apache Tomcat server.
- Excellent command on Angular JS controllers, directives, creating custom services with factory and service methods, routings and handling animated events.
- Expertise in working with the Mobile technologies like Android, IOS, Windows, Mobile Angular UI, Phone gap/ionic, Sencha, KendoUI, Sencha Touch, Cordova, Mobile UI, jQTouch, iPhone, iPad, Mobile UI, Silverlight, ActionScript.
- Knowledge in incorporating with Native features like Camera, Image Storage, SMS, and GPS for Android and IOS Using PhoneGap, Ionic and Apache Cordova.
- Responsible for all client-side UI Validation and implementing Business logic based on user selection using jQuery, jQuery UI.
- Proficient in making AJAX calls using jQuery and usage of JSON for impulsive responses.
- Expert in using various grids like Angular UI Grid, Kendo UI Grid for populating the data, Data Visualization using D3.js
- Solid understanding of React Virtual DOMAlgorithm for React performance optimization.
- Experienced implementing Web Services using Apache SOAP, REST, UDDI, WSDL, RESTful API.
- Expertise in User Interface (UI)/User Experience (UX) designing like Wireframe, Prototyping and Mockup designs tools like Adobe Fireworks, Axure RP, Mockplus, InVision, Mockingbird, Balsamiq, Adobe XD, Fore UI, UXPin, Photoshop.
- Experience in working with CSS features like CSS sprites, CSS Background, CSS Layouts, CSS positioning, CSS text shadows, CSS box model, CSS tables and Pseudo classes.
- Experience in using jQuery to handle various customs built forms, tooltips, menus, tabs and many other selectors.
- Experience in providing and consuming SOA Web services, Restful web services, SOAP, XML-RPC, and JSON.
- Expertise in using application servers such as Nginx, Apache.
- Experience in usingBuild tools like Ant, Maven,Grunt, Gulp, NPM Scriptsand SCM tools like TFS, Git, GitHub, SVN…etc.
- Experience in software configuration management using Rational ClearCase, CVS, SVN and PVCS
- Extensively worked with web application development using MEAN/MERN stack, using React.js or AngularJS for client side, Node.js/Express for server side, MongoDB for data storing.
- Experience in developing web applications by using Search Engine Optimization (SEO) techniques.
- Good knowledge on Cross browser compatibility issues with various browsers like Safari, Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Opera and GoogleChrome.
- Experience in SQL expression, stored procedure, and triggers with some database like Oracle, MongoDB, PostgreSQL, Cassandra,MySQL.
- Handled all aspects of the UI development including developing, testing/debugging and deploying.
- Good working experience in Testing tools like Selenium, Karma, Jasmine, Mocha, Soap UI, Chai, Protractor.
Operating systems: UNIX, Linux, Windows
Programming languages: C, C++, JAVA/J2EE
Methodologies: Agile, Scrum, Waterfall.
Architectures: MVC, MVVM, SOA, Micro Services
Design Patterns: Singleton, Closure, Dependency Injection, Service Locator
IaaS/Paas/SaaS Cloud Technologies: Amazon Web Services (AWS), Azure, Cloud Foundry, Google CloudPlatform, VMware vSphere,AWS services like EC2, S2, RDS, Aurora, DynamoDB.
Web servers: Apache/ Tomcat 7x, WAMP, XAMP, Glassfish, Oracle/BEA WebLogic, IBM WebSphere
Frond End tools: Photoshop CS5, Image Ready CS5 Fireworks, Adobe Captivate 3, CorelDraw, Dreamweaver CS5, FrontPage Wire frame, Adobe
Css preprocessors: SASS, LESS, Stylus
M obile Technologies: Android, IOS, Windows, Mobile Angular UI, Phone Gap/Ionic, Sencha, KendoUI, Sencha Touch, Cordova, Mobile UI, jQTouch, iPhone, iPad, Mobile UI, Silverlight, ActionScript
Databases: Oracle 10g, Mongo DB, Cassandra, PostgreSQL, MSSQL, Microsoft SQL Server, MySQL & PL/SQL
Tools: / ide: Eclipse, Net Beans, SQL Rational Rose Enterprise, ER-Win, MS Visio
Tools: Notepad++, Firebug, Dreamweaver, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Flash, Sublime Text, Atom, Visual studio, CSS Minifier, Grunt, Gulp, Bower, Angular CLI
Build, Integration Tools: Ant, Maven, Gradle, Grunt, Gulp, Bower, Jenkins, Hudson, Bamboo
Version control and other tools: SVN, VSS, Git, GitHub, Jira, Jenkins
Bug tracking/Debugging Tools: JIRA, BugZilla, FireBug, Google chrome debugger, Safari web inspectors and IE Developer ToolbarWeb Experiences: Responsive Web Design (RWD), Adaptive Web Design (AWD), Static Web Design (AWD)UI/UX Designing Tools: Axure RP, MockPlus, InVision, Mockingbird, Balsamiq, Adobe XD, Fore UI, UXPin
Adobe Family Tools: Photoshop, Illustrator, Image Ready,Dreamweaver, Adobe XD, Adobe Comp, Flash, Fireworks
Testing Tools: Selenium, Karma, Jasmine, Mocha, Protractor, Chai, SOAP UI, JUnit, QUnit
Confidential, Chicago, IL
- Involved in developing the web pages using Angular2, which are powerful in building the Single page web applications.
- Designed and implemented the enhanced development platform by doing POC using frameworks like Angular2, NodeJS and NPM.
- Involved in making the application Responsive using Bootstrap, and used LESS pre-processor.
- Worked on Cross-browser Compatibility of UI pages. Implemented for internet browsers such as Chrome, Firefox, and IE.
- Developed complex Angular2UI nested components for reuse and rapid development Angular2for each SPA.
- Involved in development environment using Node.js, npm, Grunt, Bower, git and GitHub.
- Integrated with the back-end code (JSP) using jQUERY, JSON and AJAX to get and post the data to backend servers.
- Involved in preparation of Templates common across all banners and then developing individualistic content within them mainly using Adobe CQ5, JSP, HTML/XHTML & CSS3.
- Used Node.js NPM module, Grunt and Gulp to run the tasks and to properly build the project.
- Worked with CSS3 background, CSS3 Layouts, CSS3 positioning, CSS3 text, CSS3 border, CSS3 margin, CSS3 padding, Pseudo elements and CSS3 behaviors.
- Developed Oracle PL/SQL Stored Procedures and Queries for Payment release process and authorization process.
- Developed the application using Angular JS with Node.js as a server.
- Used latest web technologies ECMAScript 6, Node JS and Web-Pack to create a SPA.
- Created Node JS middleware application server to encapsulate modern JS widget framework and control set.
- Developed various reusable helper and utility classes using Java Beans with Eclipse editor.
- Involved in writing application level code to interact with APIs, Restful Web Services using AJAX, JSON.
- Developed mobile web application using native java scripts and Backbone JS by using existing hybrid mobile application code base.
- Creation of REST Web Services for the management of data using Apache CXF.
- Developed user interface using AJAX to simplify the complexities of the application.
- Used CSS3 LESS/SASS preprocessors and Responsible for creating detailed wire frames and process flows.
- Worked with customer to identify, develop business requirements and transform them to technical requirements
- Implemented third party controls i.e. kendo controls and jQuery UI controls.
- Involved in Creation, Manipulation and Supporting the SQL Server Database.
- Implemented jQuery data tables and binded it with the services using knockout.
- Consumed Web Services (WSDL, SOAP, UDDI) from third party for authorizing payments to/from customers.
- Worked closely with securing additional resource for the team and worked in an Agile Environment.
- Define technical requirements based upon business requirements.
- Developed SQL scripts for data migration.
UI Web Developer
- Developed web tools and applications in PHP for the event and responsible for the design and implementation of the network infrastructure of the event.
- Designed and development of Web pages using PHP, HTML, CSS including Ajax controls and XML.
- Responsible for the overall layout design, color scheme of the web site using HTML, XHTML and CSS3 and responsible for creating detailed wire frames and process flows.
- Implemented client side Interface using React JS.
- Built out a new product line in ECMAScript using React, Redux.
- Worked on the React JS applications and Used React JS to create more responsive webpages, which are compatible with all the browsers and with the different devices. knowledge in doing POC using latest frameworks like ReactJS.
- Worked with Redux to run applications in difference environments.
- Used React JS to create controllers to handle triggers. Also, created custom filter, used services to read data from remote server using React JS.
- Maintained the business standards and the requirements in EJB and deployed them on to Web-Logic Application Server.
- Utilized Node.js to create a fast and efficient chat server.
- Created Node.JS backend for creating RESTful Web Services using the Express Framework and Mongoose to connect with MongoDB.
- Used Node.js to develop faster, scalable application.
- Developed dynamic server-side web applications using Node.JS.
- Coordinated with the business on User Acceptance Tests (UAT) and to get the approval from business on the design changes.
- Watched project changes with Grunt task runner and installed latest version of libraries with NPM and Bower based on running in the Node.js environment.
- Worked in web designing, commercial application development, and client server methodologies using Axure, Illustrator, CSS3 and HTML5.
- Knowledge in creating wireframes using Sketch, OmniGraffle.
- Designed interactive prototypes using InVision, framer.
- Worked in designing UI patterns and UI applications with the help of Adobe products like Adobe Dreamweaver CS3, Adobe Photoshop CS3/CS4 and Adobe Fireworks CS3.
- Created flash animations using adobe flash platform.
- Design, Concept, Wireframe and Prototype a Classified mission critical web-based Portal, UI and 2D/3D user-interfaces.
- Exposed the Web Services to the client applications by sharing the WSDL’s.
- Used AJAX for implementing part of the functionality for Device Registration, Device Monitoring Information Modules.
- Used CSS for branding of screens.
- Following Scrum methodology to track the project details and updating the development status every day in the SCRUM.
- Involved to create different cross browser compatible user interactive web pages, using web technologies like HTML, XHTML and CSS.
- Designed and developed the official Mobile App of the company using the existing API with the help of ionic framework.
- Debugged the website using Chrome Developer's tool and manipulated the nodes using DOM functions.
- Worked with Drupal to create and manage website. Performed unit testing using Jasmine and Karma along with integration testing Chrome Inspector to fix bugs.
- UI development to create a seamless customer experience for a high traffic website through desktop, mobile and Smartphone interfaces.
- Developed UI event handlers and AJAX callback code using Sencha Ext JS/Touch & Angular JS to interact with the CDP-GUI Web services
- Web application development using AngularJS along with cutting edge HTML and CSS3(Less).
- Designed and develop some cookbooks to provision new infrastructure with the help of Chef and Vagrant.
- Used Bootstrap to implement responsive design for web application, with the help of CSS Media Queries to maintain larger style sheet.
- Handled error case scenarios when APIs are failing.
- Built a real-time stock application using the stack Angular, Redis, Elasticsearch, Mongo.
- Proficient in creating Logos, Buttons, Icons, Images, web page and software interface design using Photoshop, Adobe Flash, Illustrator.
- Used Fiddler and Batarang to debug and keep tracking of AngularJS and Web API performance.
- Designed and developed the web-tier using HTML, JSP’s, Servlets, Struts and Tiles framework.
- Developed additional UI Components using JSF and implemented an asynchronous, AJAX (jQuery) based rich client to improve customer experience.
- Integrated the AngularJS application with the RESTful web services.
- CI system using Jenkins to test and deploy new code.
- Performed unit testing for Angular functionalities and http services using Jasmine and Karma.
- Created unit tests using PhantomJSframework.
- Used jQuery to traverse through a DOM tree and manipulated the nodes in the tree. Implemented the Drag and Drop functionality using jQuery framework.
- Worked on Angular Strap framework.
- Agile Scrum development methodology.
- Wrote Specification for the development.
- Performed usability testing and Unit Testing and Regression Testing of Web Application.
- Worked closely with the programmers for project requirement analysis.
- Worked in Agile development environment.
- Worked to resolve cross browser compatibility issues and fixed the bugs.
- Involved In writing SQL Queries.
- Designed and development of Web pages using PHP, HTML, CSS including controls and XML
- Created and maintained the framework and layout of each portal with Cascading Style Sheets (CSS)
- Involved in configuring the shopping cart for e-commerce website
- Validated input values to make sure that they will be accepted before they are submitted to the server
- Utilized new software methodologies to be able to adapt to changes in requirements quickly
- Developed SQL scripts for data migration
- KRN Reports - Modified code in a web database in Report definition and user profile forms. Users request access to different reports on web. Developed views to display data
- Designed the forms and views, outline, pages and framesets for this project. Developed an agent to load order information from AS/400 for each form
- Calendar Database - Designed form, views, outline, frame set. It records vacation, absence, travel requests. Developed this application in English and in French for Canadian users
- Supported and updated Kronos website based on the business requirements
- Worked closely with third party vendors