- Senior Web Developer with 10 years of web development and 17 years of application development experience
- .NET Web Applications: Server Controls, User Controls
- Web frameworks: jQuery, jQuery plugins, bootstrap, Google Map API
- Web services: WebAPI, SOAP, REST
- Object Oriented Design: Entity Framework, MVVM, MVC
- Managing SVN branches and trunks for steady release cycles
Platforms: Microsoft Windows
Technologies: Google Map API REST Services, SOAP services, LINQ, Entity Framework, Silverlight, MVVM, OOP, Client - Server Architectures, CSS, User Controls, ADO.NET, ODBC, ASP.NET, AJAX, XSLT, CSS, T-SQL, PL/SQL, Reporting Services, JSON
Tools: Visual Studio 2010/2013, SVN, TFS, SQL Server 2005/2008, ORACLE 10g/11g, TOAD, IIS, TortoiseSVN, AnkhSVN, JIRA
Confidential, Rockville, MD
Systems Analyst Web Development Manager
- Currently working on four different modules to support CTSU. The modules are being built with Telerik Controls, jQuery and jQuery plugins, bootstrap, and asp.net, C#, and Oracle as backend.
- IROC(Imaging Radiation Oncology Center) Module: This module allows users to pick Imaging and Radiation centers using Google Maps.
- CTSU Roster Update Management System (RUMS): C#, ASP.NET, Bootstrap, jQuery, Telerik Controls
- CTSU Reporting System (CRISP): C#, APS.NET, Bootstrap, jQuery, Telerik Controls
- 24-Hour Dietary Recall System(ASA24): Silverlight, MVVM, WCF Webservices
- Writing reusable components, and libraries in C#
- Proven problem solver & volunteer to assist on tasks beyond scope of personal assignment
- Deployed SVN server, migrated VSS to SVN with full history
- Crucible code review tool integration with SVN and JIRA
Sr. Software Developer
- Converted web pages to use XSLT in Consumer Booking Engine UI, improved Agent Booking Engine UI by replacing ASP.NET user controls with AJAX controls
- Contributed in resolving on going production technical, and booking issues
- Interacted with booking agents to identify issues, determine needs and to provide solutions
- Maintained cross browser compatibility
- Delivered reports & documentation of projects while participating in all stages of SDLC
- Exercised leadership skills within the IT team, yet able to work independently
- Worked with a team of engineers from concept to completion in order to develop a prototype desktop software application for banks to allow secure transaction over SMTP using VeriSign email certificates.
- Primarily involved in developing desktop software applications for the banking and manufacturing industry. Instrumental in designing and building a personal loan tracking system, and helped lead production planning, production control and monitoring for a materials tracking system.