- Reviewing business requirements and functional designs for application, creating and following Wire Frames.
- Experience in creating dynamic web interfaces using Angular 4.
- Expertise in Manipulating the DOM using directives in Angular 4.
- Deep Knowledge in consuming HTTP services and Handling HTTP errors properly.
- Built re-usable components in Angular 2.0.
- Proficient in Formatting data using pipes and Custom Pipes in Angular 4.
- Expertise in Building template-driven and reactive forms in Angular 4.
- Hands on Experience in Adding routing and navigation in Angular 4.
- Strong experience in CSS3 preprocessors styling such as SASS and LESS .
- Extensively used CSS3 and Bootstrap for styling the HTML5 elements.
- Expertise in developing Responsive Web Design, Grid Framework Applications using Twitter Bootstrap.
- Involved in designing, developing and testing the web application by using the HTML5, CSS3, Bootstrap.
- Hands on experience developing Responsive Web Design using Bootstrap and CSS media queries.
- Experience working with different data formats like Object, JSON and different JSON Media types.
- Expertise with HTTP Service, Web Service and Remote Object for data sending and retrieval.
- Expertise in Object Oriented Analysis (OOA) and Design (OOD).
- Extensively used server-side components to develop distributed Internet systems on server-side.
- Experienced in integrating frameworks like ANT, Maven, JUnit, and Log4j.
- Experienced in working with Babel, Gulp, NPM and Web pack in application build and deployment processes.
- Expertise in Core Java with strong understanding of Object Oriented Concepts like Collections, Multithreading, Exception Handling, Polymorphism.
- Experience in Database Design, Creation and management of Schemas, writing Stored Procedures, functions, Triggers, DDL, DML SQL queries.
- Strong experience in developing applications using frameworks like Hibernate and MVC frameworks like Struts, JSF and IOC frameworks like spring and its subsidiary modules such as Spring JDBC, Spring IOC, Spring Security and Spring AOP.
- Valuable experience in analysis, design, development, testing, implementation, and maintenance of software applications
- Proficient in relational database SQL, stored procedures, functions, views and triggers, cursors.
- Understanding of all the phases of software development life cycle (SDLC).
- Have excellent communication, interpersonal and analytical skills. Ability to adapt to changing professional work environment to implement software solutions in an efficient manner.
- Participated in SCRUM calls to discuss the status of the items being worked on.
- Participated in SPRINT planning and discussed user stories.
- Involved in grooming sessions on how to implement solutions/fix bugs.
- Confident, articulate, and professional speaking abilities.
IDE & Tools: Visual studio code, IntelliJ, Eclipse, Photoshop, Notepad++, Adobe Dreamweaver, Sublime Text2Development Tools: Adobe Photoshop CS5, Adobe IllustratorWeb Services: RESTful, SOAP, XML. HTTP Web Server, Apache Tomcat, Web logic.
Java&J2EE Technologies: Java1.8, JSP, Servlets, JDBC, JSTL, Custom tags, EJB, JavaBeans, Spring3.x
Databases: SQL Server, My SQL server, No SQL, MongoDB
Version Control: Jira, Perforce, CVS, SVN, Git Hub
Methodologies: Agile, Waterfall, TDD, Rational United Process
Operating System: Windows 2000/XP/Vista/7/8/10, MAC OS X
Front End Web Developer
- Developed and designed web pages using with HTML5, CSS3, and jQuery based on the w3 standards.
- Updated the application with new features of Angular 4.
- Worked on some of the new features of Angular 4 like new if else syntax, ng-templates, form validators, Router etc.
- Designed and developed the login portal using framework Angular 2 along with HTML5, CSS3 and Type Script.
- Enhanced legacy application by building new components in Angular 2 and typescript.
- Created Typescript reusable components and services to consume REST API's using Component based architecture provided by Angular 2.
- Implemented Angular 2 component router for navigation.
- Worked with Angular 2 directives, components, pipes, injectables.
- Involved in designing, developing and testing the web application by using the HTML5, CSS3, Bootstrap
- Used Selectors, Events, AJAX and Dom Manipulation using components in Angular 2 for updating content on DOM nodes.
- Developed single page applications using Angular 2, Typescript, web pack and grunt.
- Worked with Angular routers, forms, modules, DOM, events, expressions, controllers, filters and Http Request.
- Designed and Developed web applications using CSS pre-processors
- Expertise in using Grid Framework in Bootstrap.
- Used Twitter Bootstrap as the front-end frameworks to develop the Single Page Applications.
- Debugged the application using Firebug to traverse the documents and manipulated the Nodes using DOM and DOM Functions.
- Participated in gathering the requirements and creating the wireframe mock ups.
- Followed Agile/Scrum methodology for the software development
- Developed Google Analytics to track the user to analyze and track website traffic. Performance can also be improved using the analytics data.
- Developed Web Services for data transfer from client to server and vice versa using RESTful API, JSON API.
- Participated in producing/consuming REST based Web Services to handle / support different data formats like text, JSON and XML.
- Created and consumed SOAP and Restful web services.
- Consumed Web Services to interact with other external interfaces to exchange the data in the form of XML and by using SOAP.
- Translated designs and style guides into functional user interfaces, ensuring cross browser compatibility, performance and robustness.
- Worked on all the project written in the shell script to execute in the Linux and UNIX box using grep commands (Filters)
- Used JIRA for bug tracking and issues tracking
- Documented the technical documentation using Confluence.
- Followed the approach of Test Driven Development and Continuous Integration
- Involved actively in all the phases of the application Used Tools like Jenkins, Git bash, Trello
UI Developer/ React JS
- Involved in Requirement analysis, preparing software Design document, development, debugging of Operations Management module in Strategic Billing project.
- Created SPA Using web technologies ECMAScript 6, React.JS, Redux, Babel, Node and Web-Pack
- Implemented React JS code to handle cross browser compatibility issues in Mozella, IE 7, 8, 9, Safari and FF.
- Used React-Router to turn application into Single Page Application.
- Worked in using React JS components, Forms, Events, Keys, Router, Animations and Flux concept.
- Developing various screens for the front end using React JS and used various predefined components from NPM (Node Package Manager) and Redux library.
- Implemented client-side Interface using React JS.
- Used Middleware, Redux-Promise in application to retrieve data from Back-End and to also perform RESTFUL services.
- Implemented AJAX functionality using JQUERY, JSON and XML.
- Used Web services (SOAP and RESTful) for transmission of large blocks of XML/JSON.
- Developed the User Interactive web pages in a professional manner by using web technologies like HTML/ HTML5, XHTML, and CSS3 as per company standards.
- Extensively used CSS LESS/SASS as pre-processors which extend the properties of CSS.
- Applied optimization techniques to reduce page size and load times to enhance user experience using sprites.
- Developed the various screens and its architecture in accordance to UI Specs.
- Worked on page functionality and Pop up Screens.
- Extensively used debugging tools such as Firebug and IE Dev tools to investigate the issues and fix the bugs.
- Wrote code to handle cross browser compatibility issues
- Designed new models with an Object-Oriented approach using JS and jQuery components for CRM application for customer service.
- Implemented XML parsing and JSON parsing for data handling on different application.
- Interacted with Testing Team, Scrum Masters and Business Analysts for fixing of Issues.
- Performed the System Testing, Regression Testing for Complete UI after fixing the Issues which are reported by Testing Team
- Used JIRA as the bug tracking system to track and maintain the history of bugs/issues on everyday basis.
- Involved in various phases of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) which includes requirement gathering, modeling, analysis, architecture design and prototyping.
- Created Responsive Designs (Mobile/Tablet/Desktop) using HTML & CSS, Bootstrap
- Used Bootstrap for effective design of Web pages.
- Used jQuery extensively for event handling, DOM manipulation and cross-browser compatibility.
- Worked closely with Photoshop designers to implement mock-ups and the layouts of the application
- Used CSS Sprites to decrease the number of HTTP requests and load time of web pages
- Involved in writing SQL Queries, Stored Procedures and Triggers
- Wrote code to implement AJAX based applications be fetching the response from backend API as a part of JSON
- Extensively used GIT for version controlling and regularly pushed the code to GitHub.
- Involved in write application level code to interact with APIs, Web Services using AJAX, JSON and XML.
- Used MVC (Model View Controller) to design the application
- Worked extensively on design and development of UI, HTML and CSS
- Worked friendly with back-end developers to find ways to push the limits of existing web technology in service of creating the best possible user experience
- Implemented code for AJAX based application by fetching the response from backend API as a part of JSON
- Interacted with Customers and development teams for Fix the Issues.
- Used Object Oriented Programming concepts to develop UI components that could be reused across the Web Application.
- Responsible for experimenting with new frameworks and libraries to make decision either should be used in the product/project or not.
- Interacted with Testing Team, Scrum Masters and Business Analysts for fixing of Issues
- Performed the System Testing, Regression Testing for Complete UI after fixing the Issues which are reported by Testing Team.
- Worked on Cross-Browser compatibility and fixed the bugs for several browsers