- 15 plus years of experience in the field of information technology.
- Experience in Data migration and Cloud strategy
- Designed cloud based solutions in AWS and MS Azure
- Experience in designing and implementing innovation cloud solutions with IaaS, PaaS
- Extensive experience in patterns and infrastructure architecture including high availability/clustering, virtualization sizing, portal, capacity planning, performance tuning
- Performed impact analysis and risk assessment of current and future state architecture
- Designed solutions in collaboration with various stack holders to meet enterprise road maps
- Proven track record for delivering technology solutions on time and within budget.
- Strong expertise in Business Intelligence and Data Warehousing.
- Strong expertise in providing technical leadership and architecting IT solutions.
Tools: AWS, MS Azure, DevOps, Security, TOGAF, Cloud Computing, Agile, Java, C++, SOA, Web services, REST, SOAP, Troux, SQL Server, Cassandra, DB2, Oracle, Terradata, Share point, EBS
Cloud Technologies: VPC/Vnet, EC2, VMs, S3, RDS, Azure SQL, Azure MFA, AD FS, Lambda, Azure Functions, ASR, Cloud Formation, Terraform, ARM, IAM, DRaaS, IaaS, PaaS
Reporting tools: WebEx, OBEIEE, Discoverer
Languages: Java, .Net, COBOL, ABAP, Java Script, JSON
Confidential - Minneapolis, MN
- Designed on premise and cloud applications in AWS, Azure.
- Responsible in designing Cloud strategy and building cloud architecture
- Designed and migrated various applications from on-premise to Cloud
- Designed and implemented Backup and DRaaS for critical applications
- Built Serverless applications using Lambda, Azure functions, Elastic bean stack.
- Performed impact and risk analysis of the applications
- Designed cloud applications with micro services
- Coordinated with project team, business users and business analyst to design solution which meets the enterprise road map
- Designed continuous integration and infrastructure as code solutions
- Experience in Web services, Relational database, No SQL database, UI frameworks, Web applications
Confidential - Milwaukee, WI
Sr. Solutions Architect Consultant
- Provide architectural solutions for numerous projects such as Healthcare Exchange, Healthcare Reform. Domain specialty in Claims and Membership.
- Projects involve 3rd party software, ASP and SaaS/DaaS models, and SOA solutioning. Technologies used:
- DataPower, WebSphere, MQ, Portal, Mule, IMS Mainframe, Oracle, Terradata, DB2, and J2EE. Also provided enterprise level duties such as conceptual design, contract negotiations, roadmaps, budget & resource planning/analysis, security, governance, disaster recovery, and performance.
Confidential, Benson, MN
Enterprise Solutions Architect
- Provided technical leadership in redesigning the existing MDM architecture to improve loading and minimize defects.
- Implemented an improved MDM data loading architecture to reduce complexity, failure points, and development efforts.
- Was responsible for all new ETL strategy design and suggest improvement for the Enterprise Data Warehouse.
- Redesigned the CCAR data mart for data quality enhancement, simplicity, and performance.
- Responsible for all code reviews, technical reviews, and first level quality check before data profiling and analysis.
- Completed the redesign and migration of some of the key reports of the Budgeting department to Tableau.
- Responsible for mentoring and managing the on-shore and off-shore teams to ensure the best solution is implemented.
- Responsible for managing all resources to ensure timely delivery of tasks/projects based on the project timeline.
Confidential, Elkhart, IN
Senior BI Consultant
- BI architect who designed and developed data extraction and reporting.
- Primary person responsible for user interaction and blue printing.
- Led a team of 5 during the life cycle of the project
- Installed the extractors from Business content and developed the project from the beggining
- Development of WEBI reports for business reporting
- Help clients with SAP CRM enhancements
- Installed SuPM and development is underway.
- Partnered with SAP to implement and develop SuPM
Confidential, Phoenix, AZ
Senior BI/BPS Consultant
- Enhance and support Preview applications. Preview applications is a hybrid of TPM,CRM,BI and BPS solution.
- Resolve day to day planning application issues.
- Lead Offshore and onsite team
- Enhance and support CMR applications. Set of corporate manufacturing reports for SCM and finance users
- Provide Architectural inputs to new enhancements in Mars/Wrigley BI applications
Confidential, Bentonville, AR
BW consultant, (Senior BW/BI consultant)
- Complete design & Development of BW objects for AMPS project ( all 3 layers )
- Member of development team to ensure smooth transition of the projects to go-live
- Completed 4 releases
- Design and development of Staging Layer and master data objects
- Creation and managing master data object