- 8+ years of experience in UI development, UX design, Frontend development, Flash with Action script, rich user interface design, development, documentation, web 2.0 specifications, standards, media (screen, mobile, touch interface) compatibilities, application architecture, visual design, wireframes, project and team management.
- Working knowledge of Web protocols and standards (HTTP HTML5/XHTML/XHTML - MP, CSS3, Web Forms, XML, XML parsers).
- Expertise in building strong websites confirming Web 2.0 standards using Yahoo User Interface (YUI) Framework, JQuery, HTML, XHTML, DHTML & CSS to develop valid code and table-free sites.
- Worked on IDE’s like Dreamweaver, Microsoft Visual Studio, Pycharm.
- Expertise in debugging and troubleshooting existing code.
- Experience working on E-commerce applications.
- Experienced in all phases of usability testing including user profiles and personals, task analysis, contextual research, test moderation, and reporting.
- Experienced in working in AGILE based development environment and participating in Scrum sessions. Hands on experience on Automation testing tools like Selenium RC, TestNG and Eclipse IDE .
- Strong understanding of Object Oriented Programming methodology
- Excellent analytical, logical and programming skills.
- Expertise in Automation Testing & Web Application Testing.
- Expertise in Core Java and related technologies.
- Capable performing in a fast paced, result driven atmosphere.
- Self-motivated Team player with excellent interpersonal and communicational skills.
- Experience with Browser testing, knowledge of cross-browser/cross-platform compatibility.
- Good knowledge in Quality Assurance & Quality Control.
- Knowledge about CMM & ISO levels.
IDE, HTML Editor: Eclipse IDE, Notepad++, Adobe Dreamweaver
Web/App Servers: Apache Tomcat 5.0.25, HTTP Web Server
Database: ORACLE, MYSQL, SQL SERVER
Operating Systems: Windows NT, Windows 2000, Windows XP (Prof),Win 7
Methodologies: Agile, Rational Unified Process(RUP), UML
Back end Languages: PHP, J2EE, ASP.NET
Sr. UI developer
- Responsible for the overall layout design, color scheme of the web site using HTML5, XHTML and CSS3 and Responsible for creating detailed wire frames and process flows.
- Created and deployed new features in order to sustain and amend existing applications.
- Provided graphic and artistic support for web enhancement and new creative initiatives
- Responsible to manipulate HTML, CSS in JQuery as well as making the pages dynamic using AJAX, JSON and XML.
- Used Bugzilla as the bug tracking system to track and maintain the history of bugs/issues on everyday basis
- Extended CSS as needed to accommodate new data and display types.
- Implemented the session only persistence for the last tab user clicked on is remembered if he/she returns to the page within the same browser session.
- Implemented image overlay plug-in that attempts to present an image with an overlaid title/caption.
- Creating Desktop and Web Applications using C#, VB.NET, ASP.NET, SQL Server
Environment: HTML5, CSS3, Java Script, JQuery, AJAX, Usability Testing, Agile methodology, Eclipse.Confidential, WI
Sr. Web Developer
- Developed the User Interactive web pages in a professional manner with using web technologies like HTML, XHTML, and CSS as per company’s standards.
- Implemented design process upon client approval and built out all assets: buttons, products shots, UI components, etc.
- Utilized various JQUERY plugins to build Rich Internet Application (RIA) to make it look more intuitive.
- Designed and developed the layouts of Customer Relations Module.
- Involved in team meetings with corporate webmaster’s UI team and end user client for understanding needs in new implementation & Involved in daily team meetings & weekly scrum meetings.
- Migrated content from existing website to a new, database driven website; utilized in house Content management System
- Identified the way to increase the search engine optimization (SEO) and social media friendly.
- Guided team into developing an effective organic SEO campaign and key phrase selection strategy.
- Modified code in java agents which transfer the appraisal large attachment files to Filenet.
- Built document library and list in Sharepoint site for collaboration.
- Developed forms in Infopath for Sharepoint website.
Web UI developer
- Designed and development of Web pages using PHP, HTML, CSS including Ajax controls and XML
- Created and maintained the framework and layout of each portal with Cascading Style Sheets (CSS).
- Involved in configuring the shopping cart for e-commerce website.
- Validated input values to make sure that they will be accepted before they are submitted to the server.
- Utilized new software methodologies to be able to adapt to changes in requirements quickly.
- Developed Sql scripts for data migration.
- KRN Reports - Modified code in a web database in Report definition and user profile forms. Users request access to different reports on web. Developed views to display data.
- Rail Car condition Tracking - Repository for the Rail Cars pictures of shipped product in Rail Car for claiming insurance for damaged product. Developed view action to export the data in Excel. Designed the forms and views, outline, pages and framesets for this project. Developed an agent to load order information from AS/400 for each form.
- Calendar Database - Designed form, views, outline, frame set. It records vacation, absence, travel requests. Developed this application in English and in French for Canadian users.
- Supported and updated Kronos website based on the business requirements.
- Worked closely with third party vendors
Web UI developer
- Worked on detail design and coding.
- Worked on implementing webpages on the website www.agyield.com using CodeIgniter framework.
- Collaborated with one team member in design, analysis, coding, testing, and website review.
- Utilized CSS, Ajax, Jquery, MySql queries for website design and development.
- Developed Sql scripts for data migration.
- Worked with technologies such as Jquery and Ajax to make the website more attractive and user friendly.
- Gathered business requirements, prepared Software Requirement Specification(SRS) document. Created Visio charts for the workflow architecture of the system
- Worked on high profile Wire project. Developed agents to build interface between domino server and payplus server to ftp the wire text files. Worked on PIN Management system. Developed hash keys in lotus script to prevent document injection for security reason.
- Used Team Studio and Build Manager tools to develop Notes applications and promote the new design to test environment.
- Developed Use cases spreadsheet based on SRS document for the testing.
- Coordinated with the business on User Acceptance Tests (UAT) and to get the approval from business on the design changes.