- Experience writing unit test cases using Karma, Mocha and using Protractor to perform end-to-end testing on Angular JS applications.
- Expert level knowledge in Docker and AWS cloud services in the category of deployment.
- Expertise in building strong websites confirming Web 2.0 standards using Yahoo User Interface (YUI) Framework, JQuery, HTML, XHTML, DHTML & CSS to develop valid code and table-free sites
- Developed single page applications using Angular 2, web pack and grunt.
- Familiar with Mobile Web Development using jQuery Mobile, swift and Twitter Bootstrap.
- Extensively used SASS (Syntactically awesome style sheets) while styling with CSS3.
- Experience in using Mobile Frameworks like ionic, Phone Gap, jQuery mobile, Kendo UI for IOS and Android Platforms.
- Experience in Creating wireframes, storyboards, user flows, process flows and site maps to effectively communicate interaction and design ideas.
- Working experience in React flux libraries Redux JS, Vanilla JS and Alt JS.
- Responsive Web Design (RWD) for different types of Devices like tablets, laptop, desktops and mobiles using media queries.
- Knowledge on web application development in Agile, scrum, and Waterfall environment.
- Worked on Responsive Web Design (RWD) and implemented basics level of Angular.js, React JS.
- Involved in using various IDE's like Dreamweaver, WebStorm, IntelliJ, Notepad++, Eclipse, Sublime Text 2, Brackets. and Visual Studio.
- Expert level knowledge on Deployment Using XenApp and Xen Desktop.
- Experience in developing style components with LESS & SASS.
- Experience in working with RESTful Web-Services and implementing RESTful API's.
- Remarkable knowledge of design, normalization and Database Management Concepts.
- Responsible for checking cross browser compatibility, Responsive Web Design and hence worked on different browsers like Safari, Firefox, Google Chrome and Internet Explorer.
- Expert level knowledge in Maven, Jenkins, Nexus and Sitecore in CI&CD.
- Experience with Version Control tools like GITHUB, CVS, VSS and SVN for Source Code version management and merging Source code after intermittent Project releases.
- Mastered the GRUNT and GRUNT commands for building and deploying the project. Used Bower for successfully implementing the dependencies.
Operating System: Windows, Mac, Linux, UNIX.
IDE/HTML Editors: WebStorm, Notepad++, Adobe Dreamweaver, Sublime Text 2, Eclipse, Brackets.
Database: MS SQL,NoSQL, SQL Server, MS-Access.
Debugging Tools: Firebug, Firebug Lite, Google Chrome Web Debugger
SDLCs: Waterfall, Agile, Scrum.
Graphics Editors: Adobe Photoshop CS3, Adobe Illustrator CS3.
Animation: Adobe Flash CS3, Adobe Fireworks.
Confidential, Charlotte, NC
Angular 2 Web Developer
- Gathered the requirements form client and built an application.
- Implemented Single page application using Angular 2 routes.
- Created Angular 2 custom pipes to format the data before displaying it to the user.
- Used Angular 2 Forms API to get the data from the user.
- Use Node JS Mongo DB and NPM Package Manager for installing dependencies.
- Used Node JS to run the application in a web server in staging environment.
- Have worked on Angular2 components and Angular 4.0 and worked on POCs.
- Participated in code reviews and given suggestion to other developers.
- Interacted with RESTful Web services using Angular 2 Http Module.
- Worked with Apache Tomcat 8 and NodeJs servers to deploy and configure Java API’s and front end modules.
- Worked on multiple designs include UI design, development and Adobe DTM analytics.
- Optimized the performance of the application using Bundling and Angular2.
- Developed reusable component based web application using Vue.js, making it a dynamic web application
- Worked in Agile Model and participated in sprint daily and retrospective meeting.
- Interacted with service developers to consume the RESTful API's.
- Used JIBX binding to convert Java object to XML and vice-versa.
- Using CSS preprocessor SASS to make CSS more efficient.
- Developed models to persist data in MongoDB using Mongoose Driver.
- Implemented AWS IAM for managing the credentials of applications that runs on EC2 instances.
- Transformed the Angular 2 response using Angular 2 observables.
- Used CSS3, Bootstrap, to make the application responsive and Rich.
- Used XML Web Services using SOAP to register agents using non-java application.
- Implemented Custom Directives and structural Directives using Angular 2.
- Written code on Typescript and ES6 to implement Angular 2 Components.
- Worked with views, handlebars and different concepts related to Ember framework.
- Worked with Html5, CSS3, Bootstrap and Angular 2 to create an application.
- Written Typescript classes to construct angular 2 components.
- Created custom pipes using angular 2 before displaying it to the user.
- Developed custom directives in Vue JS for the UI screens.
- Interacted with restful services using angular 2 Http modules.
Environment: Java, HTML/HTML5, CSS/CSS3, SASS, Bootstrap3, Ember,Typescript, Angular2, jQuery,Vue.Js, AJAX, JSON, Responsive Web Design, Gulp, Bower, NPM, JAWS16, Jasmine, Karma, IIS, Fiddler.
Sr. UI/UX Developer
- Coded extensively in jQuery with Bootstrap to make rich internet web pages and created custom date picker on the website.
- Used CSS3 and Bootstrap.0 to develop Rich UI Components such as Accordions and Modal Windows using pure HTML 5 and CSS3.
- Brief experience on implementing the Angular.js in creating animations based on CSS classes.
- Developed and improved application using MVC Framework AngularJS, backbone.js and Bootstrap.
- Authentication and Authorization between multiple systems, servers, and environments usinNodeJS.
- Experience in server-side CSS preprocessors Less and SASS.
- Worked on creating RESTful API's using Ember.js to be consumed by backend (PHP).
- Co-ordinate with UX designers and develop static content using front end with HTML 5, CSS3 and Angular JS.
- Worked with CSS Background, CSS Layouts, CSS positioning, CSS text, CSS border, CSS margin, CSS padding, CSS table, Pseudo classes, Pseudo elements and CSS behaviors in CSS.
- Rapidly prototyped interface designs in hand-coded validating, standards-compliant, and semantically-rich code and be aware of cross-browser compatibility and bugs.
- Created and optimized graphic prototype websites and applications interfaces using HTML and CSS.
- Web application development for backend system using Angular Js with cutting edge HTML5, and CSS3 techniques.
- Developed Web application in a Docker containerized environment and setting up YML files to run application to the local.
- Participated in making Responsive Web Designs using Media Queries and Twitter Bootstrap.
- Worked upon the dashboard for the project which contained a variety of charts and drag gable components using JQuery UI Library.
- Involved in the creation of interface to manage user menu and Bulk update of Attributes using Backbone.js, and JQuery.
- Worked with QA team on daily basis in fixing the reported bugs/defects and checking cross platform compatibility.
Confidential, Maplewood, MI
- Design the front-end application, UI web pages using technologies like HTML5, CSS.
- Developed the front-end application that meets user needs.
- Participated in extensive HTML coding that implements web applications, prototypes, user interface, and websites for clients.
- Worked on responsive design and developed a single page responsive website that could be served to desktop, Tablets and mobile users using ReactJS.
- Developed CSS page layouts, navigations, backgrounds and presented designs and concepts to the clients and management for reviews.
- Created Highcharts using D3.js which simulated company user data, server performance, presentations.
- Responsible for making responsive web pages using Media Queries.
- Used to update the HTML pages using JQUERY, AJAX via JSON response.
- Used Mongo DB along with Node JS as a database to store JSON.
- Used AJAX and JSON to make synchronous calls to the project server to fetch data on fly.
- Developed UI design specs that allows and facilitate project and functional requirements across multi-disciplinary teams through all phases of the project.
- Evaluated code to make sure that it is valid properly structured meets industry standards is compatible with devices and operating systems.
- Participated in all phase of SDLC like requirement analysis, implementation and maintenance and have experience in Agile and Scrum.
- Used AngularJS templates, which could be plugged into 1 HTML container, as every web page is an overlay on the Dashboard Page.
- Used Jasmine framework for testing Angular application that makes testing much easier to set up and run.
- Worked on making web pages accessible ADA compliance support.
- Integrated multiple data sources and database into one system.
- Extensively used GULP for all bundling and build needs of the application.
Confidential, Des Moines, IA
- Used agile methodology and participated in SCRUM meetings.
- Developed UI pages with JSF framework, Angular JS. framework and Node JS on server side
- Developed the AJAX functionality using Ajax4, libraries and implemented AJAX functionality for Asynchronous calls.
- Used Kendo UI Grid for populating the data to Web Page and managed functionalities Sorting, Filtering, Export Reports etc.
- Developed large-scale, real-time, live blogging server and UI compatible for Node.js Application.
- Developed on demand, combo and compression server for Node.js Application.
- Created Master Pages, CSS Styles Sheets and Integrated to Silver light with approval from Business Stake holders.
- Used InDesign server to integrate artwork and adapt content and to make EPUB book with live text.
- Used ReactJS to create views to hook up models to the DOM and synchronize data with server as a Single Page Application (SPA).
- Developed complex, usable, attractive and cross-browser web interfaces that account for speed, file size, readability and accessibility.
- Used Drupal for CMS for the Application.
- Used Ember.js and Django to retrieve data from Couch DB to display rich reports to users
- Co-ordinated GUI design with writers, editors, team leaders and managers
- Build the application using TDD (Test Driven Development) approach.
- Used Oracle as database and Involved in the development of PL/SQL backend implementation and using SQL created Select, Update and Delete statements.
- Design visual mockups/prototypes frame works and delivered final design project
- Produced high quality and visual interface design- from concept to launch web and mobile application
- Used GIT for project management and build automation.
- Monitored using LoadRunner Controller and Site Scope.
- Used JUnit framework for unit testing of application and Jasmine as testing tool
- Designed & developed the menu-driven user interface and sub systems user interface screens by using AWT
- Responsible for Design and development of Web pages using PHP, HTML, JOOMLA, CSS including Ajax controls and XML.
- Used ODBC for interaction with database and coded the SQL queries.
- Written PL/SQL programming.
- Designed User Interface screens using HTML, DHTML, Java Script, CSS
- Fixed bugs and provided support services for the application.
- Participated in application deployment and maintenance using Ant.
- Used NetBeans IDE to develop the application
- Provided production support for the project and carried out the required changes
- Used Eclipse & Tomcat server as development environment
- Performed graphical design and web site contract work for small business and working professionals.
- Designed and implemented Business Delegate, Session Facade and DTO Design Patterns.
- Used SVN for Version controlling and tracking.