- Having 8+ years of extensive experience in User Interface Design and User Experience Design using innovative web technologies for building web applications.
- Proficient in handling response data from RESTful web services using XML, JSON and jQuery to update UI.
- Used Node.Js to run Grunt tasks and build properly the project (compile, minify, concat etc.).
- Extensive experience in web design using CSS3, D3.js, Bootstrap, Adobe Illustrator, Adobe Photoshop.
- Experience with Web 2.0 User Interfaces; W3C standards and specifications, and user-centered design principles.
- Developing UX design and clickable prototypes with front end development utilizing Bootstrap, HTML5 and CSS3.
- Hands on experience in Designing and Developing Single Page Applications using AngularJS, Ext JS and Backbone.js and work with other UI technologies such jQuery, Bootstrap and HTML.
- Familiar in writing Custom Directives in AngularJS, making use of Modules and Filters objects per the application requirement.
- Exposure to new features and issues addressed in Angular 2.0.
- Experience in writing/editing web content, technical and user documentation, business process analysis, process flowcharting and documentation.
- Hands on experience in developing business processes and system solutions utilizing prototype development, system development, and deployment.
- Expertise in debugging and troubleshooting existing code.
- Experience in developing applications using Angular.js, Bootstrap.js like Grids, Toolbars, Panels, Combo-Box, and Button etc.
- Thorough understanding of CSS principles with a clear ideology for managing maintainable, scalable, and cross-browser code.
- Experience in CSS pixel-level layout, Consistency with browsers, Version, and Platform Independence.
- Experience in using various jQuery UI controls and corresponding Event handlers etc.
- Used the latest HTML5 elements for video playback, content rendering using semantic tags such as article, section etc.
- Knowledge in UI Architecture design using Angular2 components. Thorough understanding of core concepts like Ng Modules, Services, Dependency Injection, and decorators.
- Good Understanding of Document Object Model (DOM) and DOM Functions.
- Experience with full Software Development Life Cycle, architecting scalable platforms, objects oriented programming, and Agile methodologies..
- Involved in daily SCRUM meetings to keep track of the ongoing project status and issues.
- Well versed with Software Development Life Cycle process which includes designing, developing, testing and implementation.
- Strong problem-solving, organizing, communication and planning skills, with ability to work in a team.
- Good written and oral communication skills and Interpersonal skills with a strong ability to excel through collaboration with team members.
Frameworks: AngularJS 1.4/1.5, Angular 2, MVC, Bootstrap 4
IDE’s and Tools: Dreamweaver, Eclipse IDE, Visual Studio, Brackets, JS Fiddle, Web Storm, Sublime text, Atom, Notepad++, Edge code
Adobe Creative Suite: Photoshop, Illustrator, Muse, Dreamweaver, Edge Animate, InDesign, XD.
Debugging Tools: Chrome, Firebug, Bugzilla
Methodologies: Agile, Scrum, UML, Design Patterns
Database: Microsoft access database, My SQL, Mongo DB.
Operating System: Windows 98/2000/XP/Vista/7/8,10, MAC OS X, Linux
Development Tools: MS Office, MS Visual Studio, Git & GitHub, WEKA, Google Ad Words, Google Chart.
Other Tools: Word Press, Blogger, SEO, Content Marketing.
Confidential, Irving, TX
Sr. UI Developer
- Responsible for the overall layout design, color scheme of the web site using HTML, XHTML, CSS3 and RWD and Responsible for creating detailed wire frames and process flows.
- Designed front-end applications, user interactive (UI) web pages using HTML, XHTML, and CSS.
- Designed animations using YUI.
- Responsible for client side UI Validation and implementing Business logic based on user selection using JQuery, Angular JS and Node.js.
- Created reusable templates and style sheets based on UI standards and guidelines;
- Performed functional tasks using specifications and wireframes.
- Developed non-functional HTML, CSS pages from the mock ups and involved in UI review with UI architect and Business Units.
- Responsible for software installation and maintenance on UNIX servers.
- Planned designed deployed and managed UNIX servers and developed UNIX scripts.
- Developed Single Page Application (SPA) using AngularJS Framework.
- Developed Web Application to replace the existing and legacy Website using AngularJS Framework.
- Involved in developing and designing backend java beans using OOPS.
- Tested Application using Jasmine Test Framework.
- Ability to rapidly prototype interface designs in hand-coded validating, standards-compliant, and semantically rich code and be aware of cross-browser compatibility and bugs.
- Thorough understanding of the differences and bugs in various browsers and browser versions.
- Extensively used Debugging Cascading Style Sheets to change the styles now and in the future.
- Developed the application front-end using Spring framework 3.0 that uses MVC design pattern
- Used spring framework as middle tier component and integrated with Hibernate for back-end.
- Coordinate with Interface Design Architects for meeting accessibility standards at code level.
- Design and build UIs on Server Platform in team environment.
- Participate in the team on agile development cycle.
- Used log4j to log different types of messages to write on to the proprietary log model.
- Followed SCRUM methodology
Confidential, Plano, TX
- Created custom Angular directive for implementing accessibility features for eliminating cross browser compatibility.
- Followed the Agile methodology to implement the application.
- Worked in a team, and involved in developing the UI, layout and front-end programming (HTML) from the wireframes.
- Displayed tabular data using AngularJS by applying filters on the table data.
- Used NodeJS to run Web pack tasks and build properly the project. Also used for server side web applications for java script codes to build real-time web APIs.
- Used AngularJS Http Request to read data from web servers and process JSON data to render in the UI.
- Implementing ReactJS to render large data sets on the application view.
- Worked on ReactJS and React views, rendering using components which contains additional components called custom HTML tags.
- Used a concept called Virtual DOM in ReactJS to create in-memory data structure cache, enumerate the resulting differences, and then update the browser's displayed DOM efficiently.
- Debugging applications in different browsers using Firebug, and testing applications using Jasmine, karma and Grunt tools.
- Used AJAX module to handle RESTful calls to enable communication between view components and servers.
- Developing Environment in Application Servers like IBM WebSphere, JBoss and Apache Tomcat.
- Extensive experience in implementing model-view-controller (MVC) architecture using Angular Framework.
- Developed page layouts, navigation, animation buttons and icons.
Environment: AngularJS, ReactJS, NodeJS, Bootstrap, HTML5, CSS3, jQuery, Visual Studio 2015, Web Storm, REST, GIT, SVN, JBoss, Apache Tomcat, SASS, Jasmine, karma, JIRA, Agile
Confidential, Atlanta, GA
- Responsible for converting designed mock-ups to HTML pages using HTML5, CSS3, and jQuery (VMF).
- Created a API backend using Node.js
- Established pages using CSS3 to maintain the uniformity of all the screens throughout the application and positioning of screen objects.
- Worked with AJAX data consisting of JSON/XML/JSONP responses, parsing the same and presenting on the UI layer.
- Refactored, re-architected, and enhanced an existing AngularJS application to follow strict MVVM/MVC patterns for improved source code maintenance.
- Worked with JSP in rendering the data from server side on to the client side.
- Heavily involved with developing the design documents, mock-ups, functional specifications and final implementation in fetching and loading data into UI widgets.
- Worked on various mobile frameworks like jQuery mobile.
- Responsible for designing mobile applications.
- Developed dynamic user interfaces for high-volume Web and Mobile web sites using the latest in Responsive Web Design techniques.
- Accomplished W3C standards validation for HTML and CSS code on all the web pages of the application.
- Skills in optimizing websites for mobile phones using CSS media queries.
- Working and developing PHP templates to reuse it as per requirement.
- Developed Table less layouts to narrow cross browser issues, making sure that the look and texture of the UI design works same in different versions of various browsers (IE, Firefox, Google chrome, Safari).
- Involved in new feature development for the Android version.
- Worked on the Oracle web logic server basically with JAVA as the backend and using Ext JS for the front end activities.
- Heavily involved in the defect fixing and additional development activities - coordinating with the SQA team for the complete approval in UAT.
Confidential, Mount Laurel, NJ
- Developed the application based on MVC architecture.
- Created and optimized graphic prototype websites and applications interfaces using HTML and CSS.
- Experience in using SASS with CSS3 for designing purpose.
- Wrote Triggers to validate the users input.
- Defined new validations through AngularJSfor the form field validation implemented through HTML5.
- Tested/debugged web browser using Firebug.
- Experience on working with CSS Background, CSS Layouts, CSS positioning, CSS text, CSS border, CSS margin, CSS padding, CSS table, Pseudo classes, Pseudo elements and CSS behaviors in CSS.
- Developed page layouts, navigation and presented designs and concepts to the clients and the management to review.
- Wrote JQUERY function while implementing various UI Screens across the whole web application (both consumer facing as well as internal application).
- Used AJAX, JSON to send request to the server to check the functionality of the website.
- Successfully executed all the test cases and fixed any bugs/issues identified during the test cycles
- Developing applications using the Conductive Software AngularJS platform.
- Developed Web API using NodeJS and hosted on multiple load balanced API instances.
- Created cross-browser compatible and standards-compliant CSS-based page layouts.
- Developed AJAX based web based UI framework by utilizing JQUERYlibrary. Used Rational tools for CVS as well as UML documents creation.
- Developed page layouts, navigation, animation buttons and icons.
- Created UI designs using Web 2.0 standards.
- Developed Business Logic and Interfacing components using Business Objects, XML, and JDBC.
- Used JMS API for asynchronous communication by putting the messages in the Message queue.
- Created various web page layouts using HTML, and CSS.
- Used AngularJS and jQuery library functions for the logical implementation part at client side for all the application.
- Extensively used SASS (Syntactically awesome style sheets) while styling with CSS3.
- Designed the table less web applications using CSS and with the help of and tags as per W3C standards.
- Validated input values to make sure that they will be accepted before they are submitted to the server.
- Used Cascading Style Sheet (CSS) in web pages to separate presentation from structure.
- Defined text alignment, size, borders, and many other typographic characteristics.