- Experience in Object Oriented, Client - Server, Web-Based Distributed and Enterprise Applications with Java/J2EE, Web based technologies & developing applications with agile methodology.
- Professional experience and skillful ability to develop polished Fortune 500 brand websites and e-commerce sites.
- Expertise in developing Responsive Web Design, Grid Framework Applications using Twitter Bootstrap.
- Experienced implementing Web Services using Apache SOAP, WSDL, RESTful API.
- Deep knowledge in Angular 2.
- Proficient in working with AngularJS and Angular2 to create Single Page Applications (SPA).
- Hands on Experience on Angular 2technology for one complete project in rebasing the UI of the application using the techniques in Angular 2.
- Extensive experience in building Single Page Applications (SPA) using frameworks like AngularJs and Custom MVC frameworks.
- Built a Node/angular2 application to handle report generation using phantomJS for pdf rendering.
- Refactored and enhanced an existing Angular JS application to follow strict MVC patterns for improved source code maintenance which resulted in 40% code reduction, ease of upgrade, scalability, ease of developer spin up and enhanced performance which gives user satisfaction.
- Proficient in creating Angular factories for using Angular services to make RESTful API calls to the Java based backend.
- Experienced in React.js and working with React Redux architecture.
- Solid understanding of React Virtual DOM Algorithm for React performance optimization.
- Built reusable and customizable components for the new website using React.JS and React-Routes to create single page application
- Experience in DOM (Document Object Model) and DOM functions to use in interacting with objects in HTML, XHTML and XML documents.
- Extensive experience in using various design patterns such as Business Delegate, session facade, DAO's, DTO's, Service Locator in the development.
- Expertise in coding optimized SQL queries, PL/SQL Stored Procedures, Functions, Packages and Triggers on databases like MySQL, SQL Server and Oracle.
- Expertise in UI designing like wireframe concepts, Mockup designs using Adobe Fireworks, Axure, Mockingbird, Photoshop
- Fabricated various models using Use cases diagrams, Interaction Diagrams and Class Diagrams with the help of tools like Rational Rose, Smart Draw, Microsoft Visio, Visual Paradigm, and UMLet.
- Experienced in using Text editors like Espresso, eclipse, TextWrangler, SublimeText, Atom, NetBeans, XAMPP, Notepad and Notepad++.
- Proficient in Object Oriented Design/Development (OOD), Object Oriented Analysis and Design (OOAD), Model View Control (MVC) design pattern and Test Driven Development (TDD).
- Knowledge in working with the building tools like Maven, Ant, Jenkins.
- Expertise in Digital video and audio creation, capture, compression and optimization for QuickTime, Windows Media, MPEG.
- Proficiency in the Entire Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC).
- Experienced in using UI editors like Flex 2.0/3.0, Dreamweaver, and Eclipse.
- Experience in working with various Operating Systems Windows Environment, UNIX, and Mac OS X.
- Followed Waterfall and Agile/Scrum methodology of software development which satisfies the Customer through early and continuous delivery of valuable software.
- Prepared test case scenarios and internal documentation for validation and reporting.
- Problem solving and a self-motivated team player with excellent interpersonal skills.
Framework: Angular.JS, Backbone.JS, Node.JS, ReactJS, Bootstrap.
IDE & Tools: MS Visual Studio, Notepad++, SublimeText, WebStrom, Dreamweaver, Eclipse.
Debugging Tools: Firebug, Dev Tools, Fiddler
Languages: Java, C#.Net, ASP.NET, J2EE.
Version Controls: TFS, SVN and IBM Rational Clear Case tool.
Operating System: Windows 2000/XP/Vista/7/8, Mac OS X, Linux, Ubuntu.
CMS: Wordpress, Bigcommerce, Shopify, Joomla, Magento.
Programming Concepts: Object Oriented Programming Concepts.
Angular 2 Developer
- Involvement in all stages of Software development life cycle including Analysis, development, Implementation, testing and support.
- Updated the application with new features of Angular 4.
- Worked on some of the new features of Angular 4 like new if else syntax, ng-templates, form validators, Router etc.
- Designed and developed the login portal using framework Angular 2along with HTML5, CSS3 and Type Script.
- Moved existing AngularJS controllers and services to Angular 2 components for more responsive and less dependency.
- Enhanced legacy application by building new components in Angular 2 and typescript.
- Created Typescript reusable components and services to consume REST API's using Component based architecture provided by Angular 2
- Implemented Angular 2 component router for navigation.
- Worked with Angular 2 directives, components, pipes, injectables.
- Used Selectors, Events, AJAX and Dom Manipulation using components in Angular 2 for updating content on DOM nodes.
- Developed single page applications using Angular 2, Typescript, web pack and grunt.
- Worked with Angular.js routers, forms, modules, DOM, events, expressions, controllers, filters and Http Request.
- Involved in writing application level code to interact with APIs, Web Services using Node.js, AJAX, JSON and XML.
- Used Node.js to offer an easy and safe way to build high performance and scalable network application.
- Used Express Framework to set up middleware to respond to the HTTP requests with the help of Node Js.
- Created various Mongo-DB collections and wrote services to store and retrieve user data from the application.
- Involved in the creation of interface to manage user menu and Bulk update of attributes using jQuery.
- Implemented front end user interface and features in the application using AJAX.
- Written unit test scripts for controllers, filters and services using karma and Jasmine.
- Used GitHub as a version control, and used JIRA for bug management.
- Actively participated and provided feedback in a constructive and insightful manner during daily SCRUM meeting to track the progress for each iterative cycle and figure out the issues.
Confidential, Manhattan, NY
Frontend Web UI Developer
- Designed the front-end applications, user interactive (UI) web pages using web technologies like HTML, XHTML, and CSS.
- Worked with BSA's and UX designer who designed user interfaces, wireframes and prototypes for a web based internal system for the look of the Chase Website.
- Developed mockups and protypes using HTML and CSS3.
- Developed and implemented user interfaces as per latest W3C standards.
- Developed Web API using Node JS and hosted on multiple load balanced API instances.
- Created UI designs using WCAG 2.0 Level AA standards.
- Worked on POC for the customer transactions table using react-sortable-table.
- Build stable React components and stand-alone functions to be added to any future pages.
- Coding in Java script, JSX, React.JS, Flux.
- Development on Web application using React.JS, Redux.JS, HTML5, CSS3, Responsive Web Design.
- Worked on responsive design and developed a single ISOMORPHIC responsive website that could be served to desktop, Tablets and mobile users using React.JS.
- Worked for Chase 3.0 and Flex project to make the pages complete responsive using Bootstrap, HTML5, Media Queries and CSS3, SASS.
- Experienced in working with NodeJS and npm modules like http, fs, express and templating engines.
- Used ng- react angular module to integrate React components within angular application, Angular JS for the underlying business logic.
- Used React.JS for templating for faster compilation and developing reusable components.
- Implemented React container and presentational components (as Stateless and Functional components when applicable).
- Used React.JS in components like JSX, creating React components, Virtual DOM, React Props, Lifecycle methods, working with React States and Events.
- Used Node.js to run Grunt tasks and build properly the project (compile, minify, concat etc.)
- Created responsive Chase header and footer for Flex project using HTML5, CSS3, SASS and Bootstrap.
- Experience with full Software Development Life Cycle, Architecting Scalable Platforms, Object Oriented Programming and Agile Methodologies.
- Developed CSS styles to maintain the uniformity of all the screens throughout the application and positioning of screen objects and screen ID's for Analytics.
- Involved in writing unit tests for the angular JS code using Mocha and Chai.
- Developed UI interface using AngularJS for rich user interaction.
- Worked on Client Side Validations using Angular JS Custom Directives.
Confidential, Detroit, MI
- Developed internal web applications on three modules which are customer center, membership center and web app login using PHP5.
- Created forms and validated them using PHP and used the combination of CSS for the front end.
- Used GIT for version controlling and maintaining the application source code.
- Participated in monthly scrums, code reviews, and deployment of code to the production environment.
- Used AJAX with jQuery controls for listing all scripts in a grid and can edit it in the grid which will reflect in the database table as well.
- Used all aspects of MySQL/PHP Programming (object oriented PHP), Zend Framework in LAMP environment.
- Worked on managing, editing and deleting the site content and publishing and un-publishing them in PHP.
Confidential, Hollywood, FL
php developer/ Wordpress
- Created a web-based management system for the client using Drupal 7 and developed custom modules to support the system.
- Involved in making the flow of implementation.
- Created websites such as printvenue.com
- Worked with very bulky database in MySQL. Created tables, stored procedures, triggers and complex queries.
- Involved in development of site features like Wordpress Installation, mailing, theme creation, main background gallery creation.
- Implemented Wordpress plugin for complete management of the products.
- Admin can manage prices, style, image, category and description of cabinets.
- Was involved in preparing technical documents.
- Was involved in communicating with clients for some modules.
- Worked with very bulky database in MySQL. Created tables, stored procedures, triggers and complex queries.
- Had worked with testing team for testing of all the modules.
- Used PHPMyAdmin to handle the administration of MYSQL over the World Wide Web.
- Wrote SQL queries to fetch and store the data using MYSQL database
- Involved in Database designing and development using MYSQL.
Confidentialfront end web developer
- Worked on various mobile frameworks like jQuery mobile.
- Responsible for designing mobile applications.
- Responsible for developing various static and dynamic modules which are displayed in different web pages according to the specifications.
- Developed and designed XML Schemas to transport and store data. XML was used to simplify data and allow for Platform Changes, as well as making data more available across the applications distributed platforms.
- Extensively used XSLT to transform XML documents to HTML.
- Worked on jQuery Lightbox for creating image and video galleries.
- Embedded the flash content into the web pages using SWFObject.
- Created Ajax calls to exchange (request / responses) information with database.
- Used Subversion (SVN) as a repository tool and as a version control.
front end web developer
- Converted wireframes into html.
- Involved in team discussions when implementing new features in the project.
- Implemented page designs in standard-complaint dynamic HTML and CSS.
- Created navigation lists using list elements in HTML.
- Provided insight on HTML and CSS standards.