- Iam seeking a position as an IT Project/Support Manager or a Web/Database Developer.
- I am looking for a position that would utilize my 23 years of industry experience as well as providing me with the opportunity to learn new skills that would allow career advancement.
- I feel my skills in customer service, time/ project management and development would be a great asset to the company.
- SQL Server
- Cold Fusion
- Adobe Suite
- Spectra CMS
- Saxotech CMS
- GoogleMaps API
- MVC Frameworks CakePHP
- WCMS (Content Management System)
Webmaster and Systems Administrator
- Maintained and developed PHP source code for President’s Challenge activity tracker and online store.
- Created scope documents for development projects as well as assigned resources and times lines. Ensured that projects progressed and were completed in a timely manner.
- Maintained all network computers systems, securities, and all IT functions outside of UITS (University Information Technology Services).
- Worked with Public Affairs and Gov’t Relations and IU Communications on future projects and products for the website.
- Provided technical support for all users of the President’s Challenge programs.
- Worked with members of the President’s Council on Fitness, Sports and Nutrition on special projects that needed extreme customer service and dedicated development resources, such as their Advocate membership program.
- Provided detailed customer service to high ranking government offices and organizations, such as the USPHS, HHS, Special Olympics, Boy Scouts of America, and Travel America to mention a few.
- Provided dedicated customer service to members of the PALA+ program.
- Database Manager for Confidential . Confidential .
- Maintained online store using PHP and MySQL databases.
- Managed outside programmers and vendors on data migration of all 3rd party integrations.
- Created and implemented Data Management plan for Amazon and E - Bay data integrations.
- Project lead and developer for integration between CSCart E-Commerce Suite and Net Suite ERP.
Contractor Web/Database Developer
- Developed application to import large data files from vendor and allow reporting to regional offices.
- Migrated Access/VBA application to secure web based application using PHP and MySQL.
- Provide ongoing support and development for website application.
- Created new database schema to combine three sites data into one common structure.
- Data migration from sites old MYSQL database to new schema.
- Programmed new sites converting old PHP code base to CakePHP.
- Updated MYSQL database version to newest version to access Federated tables options for shared databases.
- Queried and merged data from multiple resources to create a single resource.
- Created queries to optimize database work.
- Daily maintenance of call center websites.
- Created database and code to merge and purge daily call feeds from vendors.
- Programmed reports in PHP to track call center cost and profits by vendors.
- Developed systems for call center employees to track and follow-up on leads.
- Upgraded legacy PHP code and started migration of admin system to CakePHP platform.
Freelance Web/Database Developer
- Developed MySQL database and PHP code for user registration and exercise logs for local newspaper microsite.
- Created map functionality utilizing GoogleMaps allowing users to create biking, running, and walking maps and share these with other users.
- Simplified slideshow feature by adding jQuery functions to microsite.
- Converted weather widget to PHP 5 from version 4 allowing better utilization of built in XML objects.
- Coded PHP redesign of crainsnewyorkbusiness. Confidential from mock-ups provided by Web Designer.
- Developed and maintained MySQL databases and Saxotech CMS CMS.
- Utilized jQuery to create slideshows for 40 under 40 section of site.
- Created special sections that incorporated quizzes, slideshows, polls and videos for one time promotions and special editorial content.
- Assisted editors, marketing and third-party clients with e-mail blasts, coding their creative and utilizing Cheetah Mail API for distribution.
- Created Flash charts for Stocks and Cityfacts sections of Site.
- Created scripts and widgets to read Accuweather XML feed and display information on the weather section of site.
Web & Database Developer
- Provided development and reporting for SQL Server (ver. 7-2005).
- Administered and updated SQL Server databases on all development, staging, and production servers.
- Developed back-end and front-end code for travelandleisure. Confidential and foodandwine. Confidential .
- Used GoogleMap API to map all hotel and restaurants into the Destinations section of site.
- Created requirements, schema, and database for major online web initiative encompassing all venues listed in Travel + Leisure and Food & Wine magazines.
- Implemented hotel and restaurant search using AJAX framework.
- Assisted in the migration and replication of SQL Server 7 databases to SQL Server 2005.
- Produced XML and RSS feeds for multiple partners.
- Assisted online editors and marketing group to produce and manage online polls, contest and surveys.
- Created geographical database to provide KML overlay for Google earth.
- Teamed with design and editorial divisions developing special online features: World’s Best, World’s Best Golf, and T+L 500 Awards.
- Worked on development team implementing redesign of sites and migration of code to newer operating platforms.
Senior Coverage Specialist AOL Search
- Developed tools allowing the Search Group to upload infinite amounts of search terms into multiple databases.
- Team leader and trainer for AOL Search India initiative.
- Analyzed daily search logs to create search taxonomy for AOL search widgets.
- Web Developer for AOL Search widgets (backend and frontend).
- Created XML feeds to allow faster and more flexible access to data.
AOL Database Contractor - Functionality Team Manager
- Team leader during Local Platform Conversion (LPC) monitoring programming and data management.
- Developed algorithms and applications to analyze and manage LPC database.
- Created procedures for merge, purge and import of data from multiple resources.
- Created data models and business rules for web tool development.
- Designed Visual Basic applications to automate routine procedures and web page production freeing up resources to be used on other projects.
- Trained operations team in basic Access fundamentals.
- Managed functionality team ensuring timely and accurate production of databases, applications and websites.
Manager of Support Systems
- Six years designing databases, back-end, front-end applications, and end user reports.
- Managed systems staff of five employees and network vendors.
- Technical Manager for 100+ seat call center.
- Worked with clients and project leaders to understand clients’ needs and develop solutions in a timely manner.
- Provided in house technical support to 25 employees.