- 3+ years of competitive experience in Web application with Rich User Interface.
- Good understanding on new technologies like Node.js and ES6.
- Extensive experience in Data - binding, Directives, Components, Filters,Http and Routing in Angular.
- Worked with third party web service APIs and Web Services using AJAX and jQuery/Angular .
- Strong knowledge and experience in Version Control systems such as GIT and hosting service like Github , GitLab to keep track of individual team member's changes and allow simultaneous editing.
- Experience in tools and IDEs for development and design like Eclipse , Visual studio, Notepad++, Sublime, Net Beans , WebStorm , Gulp , Firebug .
- Responsible for checking cross browser compatibility and hence worked on different browsers like safari, Internet explorer, Firefox and Google chrome.
- Can perform well both independently and as a team player with a strong emphasis in designing, developing and delivering e-Biz/Web applications/products.
- Worked with NPM to install tools and manage modules for Angular. based web applications.
Template Engines: Underscore, Smarty
Version Control: Git
Operating Systems: Windows, Linux, MS DOS
Tools: Jira, Redmine, Testlink, TestTrack, Review board, Tomcat, Sublime
UI Developer/Angular4/5 Developer
- Used Angular 4/5, HTML5, CSS3, JSON, Bootstrab, Angular Material, node.js for developing user interface.
- Used Angular two-way data binding to get the information entered by the users in New Account.
- Used Angular 4 Auth to create Login with FaceBook account, Login with Google account.
- Used Angular Material to build the front end of Input, Date Picker, Taxterea and Slider.
- Implemented modals with different animations as requirement using Angular UI Bootstrap .
- Used Angular4 created custom directives for data manipulations and to display data in standard format in User Interface in Vendor Management System.
- Worked on SPA using UI-Router for navigating through the pages.
- Used UI Router to create different states and share data between different Components.
- Created responsive website for smart devices using responsive design libraries based on Bootstrap and media query .
- Created queries to GET / POST data.
- Created custom Components in Angular4 for project.
- Used Angular UI-grid to create tables with templates on headers and cells.
- Involved in writing application level code to interact with APIs , Web Services using AJAX, JSON, XML .
- Using grunt build, made the LESS files compile to CSS file.
- Used Karma and Jasmine to write behavioral tests for testing the service, custom directives, and filters.
- Applications were tested on cross browser e.g. Internet Explorer, Firefox, Google Chrome. Safari.
- Modified images in Adobe Photoshop to use in applications.
- Co-ordinated with QA for testing, production releases, Application deployment and integration.
- Restructured the entire Product Detail Page and Quick Info with additional features.
- Created a custom framework in Jquery to handle the recommendations in multiple pages of an ecommerce website.
- Reviewing and correction of UX Wireframes.
- Recommended and guiding the team in building out a lean, responsive UI layer utilizing Semantic Html5, SASS, BOOTSTRAP, JQuery architecture.
- Knowledge of human factors and usability, best practices for interface design.
- Excellent problem solving skills and the ability to work independently.
- Created and optimized graphic prototype websites and applications interfaces using HTML and CSS.
- Developed the web pages according to accessibility standards.
- Worked on Cross-Browser compatibility and fixed the bugs for several browsers.
Confidential, Edgewater, NJ
- Involved in developing responsive web pages using media queries and Bootstrap .
- Responsible for the all the client side UI validation and implementing the business logic based on user generated events.
- Involved in writing application level code to develop and consume APIs, Web Services using AJAX, JSON, XML .
- Designed table-less layouts using CSS and appropriate HTML tags as per W3C standards.
- Responsible for checking cross browser compatibility issues and hence worked on different browsers like safari, Internet explorer, Firefox and Google chrome.
- Built easy and interactive layout for web site using Handlebar and Bootstrap .
- Worked in all phases of SDLC , including requirements analysis, design and development, bug fixing, supporting QA teams and debugging production issues.
- Used CSS Image Sprites to reduce load time of web page by decreasing the number of images which requires less number of server requests.
- Worked in scrum process attending daily stand up and completing tasks in sprints.
- Used Bitbucket for version control. Created service to interact with RESTful API .
- Worked with the team of architects, Back-end developers and User Experience Team to gather requirements and enhance the application functionality and add new features.