- Over 9 years of extensive experience as a Front - End UI Developer in Web development, maintenance and designing rich, usable and functional web applications.
- Expertise level knowledge in entire Software Development Lifecycle (SDLC) process from business analysis to development, testing, deployment, documenting, maintaining and user training.
- Experience on AGILE and SCRUM design methodologies.
- Good Understanding of Document Object Model (DOM) and DOM Functions in web browser and developing practice with jQuery in various UI widgets.
- Experience in building cross browser compatibility applications using HTML5 and CSS3 for long-term user retention and engagement.
- Proficient in working with Angular JS and Angular2, React JS to create Single Page Applications (SPA).
- Experience with Amazon Web Services (AWS), Microsoft Azure, VMware vSphere, Cloud Foundry, and enterprise storage technologies.
- Experience with Model-View-Controller (MVC) architecture, Model-View-View-Model (MVVM), design pattern and Test Driven Development (TDD).
- Good working knowledge in Spring modules like Spring MVC, AOP, DAO, ORM, Web, Spring Boot.
- Experience in creating Dynamic Wireframes, HTML Wireframes, Dynamic Screenshots and Sitemaps.
- Hands on experience with CSS optimization using Pre- processers like SASS, LESS, Stylus and Foundation, Bootstrap.
- Experience creating Typescript reusable components and services to consume REST APIs using Component based architecture provided by Angular 2/ Angular 4.
- Good experience in development of software applications using Java/J2EE technologies like Core Java, JDBC, Servlets, JSP, Struts, Hibernate, Spring and UML design and working with Apache Tomcat server.
- Excellent command on Angular JS controllers, directives, creating custom services with factory and service methods, routings and handling animated events.
- Expertise in working with the Mobile technologies like Android, IOS, Windows, Mobile Angular UI, Phone gap/ionic, Sencha, KendoUI, Sencha Touch, Cordova, Mobile UI, jQTouch, iPhone, iPad, Mobile UI, Silverlight, ActionScript.
- Knowledge in incorporating with Native features like Camera, Image Storage, SMS, and GPS for Android and IOS Using PhoneGap, Ionic and Apache Cordova.
- Responsible for all client-side UI Validation and implementing Business logic based on user selection using jQuery, jQuery UI.
- Proficient in making AJAX calls using jQuery and usage of JSON for impulsive responses.
- Expert in using various grids like Angular UI Grid, Kendo UI Grid for populating the data, Data Visualization using D3.js
- Expertise in User Interface (UI)/User Experience (UX) designing like Wireframe, Prototyping and Mockup designs tools like Adobe Fireworks, Axure RP, Mockplus, InVision, Mockingbird, Balsamiq, Adobe XD, Fore UI, UXPin, Photoshop.
- Experience in working with CSS features like CSS sprites, CSS Background, CSS Layouts, CSS positioning, CSS text shadows, CSS box model, CSS tables and Pseudo classes.
- Experience in using jQuery to handle various customs built forms, tooltips, menus, tabs and many other selectors.
- Experience in providing and consuming SOA Web services, Restful web services, SOAP, XML-RPC, and JSON.
- Experience in developing web applications by using Search Engine Optimization (SEO) techniques.
- Good knowledge on Cross browser compatibility issues with various browsers like Safari, Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Opera and Google Chrome.
- Experience in SQL expression, stored procedure, and triggers with some database like Oracle, MongoDB, PostgreSQL, Cassandra, MySQL.
IDE's and Tools: WebStorm, Eclipse IDE, Net Beans, Notepad++, Sublime text, Dreamweaver, Firebug, putty, Developer Tools, Edit Plus, Jira, Maven, Adobe Photoshop.
Application servers: Apache Tomcat, WebSphere, WebLogic, JBoss
Publishing Tools: Adobe PageMaker, MS Office
Wire Frame Tools: Adobe Illustrator CS3 (basic idea on wire frame and visual design)
Testing Frameworks: Jasmine, JUnit, FitNesse, Selenium
Database: PL/SQL (oracle), MySQL, MS SQL
Operating System: Windows XP/Vista/7/8, MAC OS X
Version control: SVN, Git and CVS.
Web services: RESTful, SOAP, XML
Programming Languages: C, C++, Java, J2EE, JSP, Servlets, SQL, PL/SQL.
Confidential, Malvern, PA
Sr. UI Developer
- Involved in developing the web pages using Angular2, which are powerful in building the Single page web applications.
- Designed and implemented the enhanced development platform by doing POC using frameworks like Angular2 and NPM.
- Used GIT hub for version control and to check-in and checkout the codes.
- Converting the SASS files into CSS by using some plug-ins in VISIO.
- Built SPA with loading multiple views using route services using Angular2 and NodeJS
- Created Angular2 components, implemented Interpolation, Input variables, Bootstrapping, NgFor, NgIf, Router Outlet, binding the events, decorators
- Experienced Angular2 pass data between components, created custom pipes to transforming data, nested containers, and set Angular Services. Handle Angular2 Lifecycle hooks, Lazy loading, and AOT compiler.
- Used Foundation Framework for making the webpage responsive.
- Involved in migrating the whole code base of Angular 1.4 to Angular2.
- Building Angular2 application on NPM packages.
- Was involved in developing the UI, layout and front-end programming (HTML) for web application that matches requirements.
- Handling cross browser/platform compatibility issues (IE, Firefox, and Safari, chrome) on both Windows.
Confidential, Saint Paul, MN
Web/ UI Developer
- Involved in designing, developing and testing the web application by using the HTML5, CSS3, Bootstrap, and React.JS
- Involved in designing the CSS templates for use in all pages on the website working with CSS Background, positioning, text, border, margin, padding, and table.
- Applied optimization techniques to reduce page size and load times to enhance user experience using sprites.
- Developed user interface by using the React JS, Flux for SPA development.
- Involved in responsive design and developed a single ISOMORPHIC responsive website that could be served to desktop, Tablets and mobile users using React.js.
- Implemented various screens for the front end using React.js and used various predefined components from NPM (Node Package Manager) and redux library.
- Used React-Router to turn application into Single Page Application
- Involved in using React JS components, Forms, Events, Keys, Router, Animations and Flux concept.
- Involved in building stable React components and stand-alone functions to be added to any future pages.
- Implemented the Drag and Drop functionality using React-Dragabble
- Used React-Autocomplete for creating google maps location search on the webpage.
- Added Excel-Builder to download the Tabular data in Excel format using react.
- Created and used Reducers that received said Actions to modify the Store State Tree.
- Maintained states in the stores and dispatched the actions using redux.
- Used Node JS to run Web pack tasks and build properly the project.
- Implemented modules into Node JS to integrate with designs and requirements
- Involved in using excel builder 3rd Party open source library and tweak it to make sure it will work with IE11.
- Component for UX-Library consisted of Button, Checkbox, Input, Icons, Toggle Button, Dropdown, Multi-Level Dropdown and many more.
- In Phase Two, worked closely with the Back-End team to display data using the Custom Components, library Components, and Redux.
- Working with ECMA Script 6 features. For build of JSX and ES2015(ES6) used Babel, webpack.
- Used Middleware, Redux-Promise in application to retrieve data from Back-End and to also perform RESTFUL services.
- Added dynamic Functionality by creating and dispatching Action Creators that deployed Actions.
- Optimized animation logic with optimistic functions to increase performance in rendering.
- Worked with backend engineers to optimize existing API calls to create efficiencies by deprecating unneeded API calls.
- Involved in Restful web services to call for POST, PUT, DELETE and GET methods.
- Created social login using gigya. Integrated the social accounts with the express account.
- Utilized React for its efficient data flow architecture to create a lightweight and render efficient web app that searched projects via the GitHub API through keywords.
- Have worked on AWS for fetch the pictures and Videos from AWS to UI
- Used Object Oriented Programming concepts to develop UI components that could be reused across the Web Application.
- Used Git for version controlling and regularly pushed the code to GitHub.
- Used HP Quality Center as the bug tracking system to track and maintain the history of bugs/issues on everyday basis.
- Extensively used debugging tools such as Firebug and IE Dev tools to investigate the issues and fix the bugs.
- Wrote code to handle cross browser compatibility issues in IE 7, 8, 9, FF, Safari and Chrome
- Knowledge on Node.js environment set-up and interacted Node Service team to get the Service.
- Interacted with Testing Team, Scrum Masters and Business Analysts for fixing of Issues
- Interacted with Customers and development teams for Fix the Issues.
- Performed the System Testing, Regression Testing for Complete UI after fixing the Issues which are reported by Testing Team.
Confidential, Waterbury, CT
- Involved in complete Software Development Life Cycle - Designing, Coding, Testing, Debugging, and Production support for the project.
- Used Angular.js as a framework to create Single Page Application (SPA) to improve page performance, which can bind data to specific views.
- Used Angular.js two-way data binding and $resource services to make calls to the web services and exchange the data between the front-end and back-end.
- Development of client-side validation techniques using jQuery and Angular.js directives.
- Developed responsive Web pages using Bootstrap and CSS3 media queries.
- Worked on SASS to build optimized CSS to work across multiple web pages and styles.
- Created, edited, and maintained sites implementing responsive designs and themes using front-end development frameworks including Bootstrap.
- Used Node package manager (NPM) to manage the modules and to install GRUNT tool.
- Developed modules to retrieve and improve data using Ajax calls by $http service in Angular.js
- Developed fast loading images using Photoshop CS3.
- Developed Unit and E2E test cases using Jasmine, Grunt and Node Js.
- Used CSS and jQuery for the rich user interface.
- Used Source Tree, GIT for version control for defect tracking.
- Designed RWD Web pages, which are good for mobiles, tablets, and PC utilizing the framework like bootstrap and CSS media queries.
- Implemented Angular based views and used Routers to implement logic to exhibit different views.
- Used $http in Angular.js for consuming RESTful web services.
- Used Node.js to build a scalable network application where it can handle many connections concurrently.
- Used Node.js for communication to the server through RESTful API.
- Managed and administered multiple instances of GIT for version repository maintenance.
- Used JIRA to manage and track the issues reported by QA and act based on the severity.
- Involved in Design, Prototyping, Typography, usability and in collecting the wireframes required for designing the responsive web design pages.
- Designed business applications using web technologies like HTML4/5, XHTML, and CSS2/3 based on the W3C standards.
- Maintained Cross Browser compatibility and implement Responsive Design using custom media queries, etc.
- Installed and Managed Karma using NPM.
- Developed the administrative UI using Angular.js and Node.js, and Jasmine.
- Used Node JS for heavy DOM manipulation.
- Active participation throughout the entire software development lifecycle from project.
- Requirement analysis
- Preparing Work Breakdown Structure
- Developing Code for requirement
- Coordinating team on Development
- Requirement Analysis. Learning Kony platform.
- Maintaining particular module
- Coordinating the team in UI development in reference to prototype provided.