- Experience in full stack web application development using Node.JS frameworks and Microsoft .net .
- Experience on Advanced (Future Web) Technologies like Angular 2.0, polymer.js ES6, and Type Script.
- Experienced with integration of third party Restful API services like Twitter, Facebook, and OAuth2.0.
- Experience in Software life cycle phases like Requirement Analysis, Implementation and estimating the time - lines for the project.
- Expertise in building strong websites confirming Web 2.0 standards using Yahoo User Interface (YUI) Framework, JQuery, HTML, DHTML&CSS to develop valid code and table-free sites.
- Expert in designing web applications and web contents utilizing various Search Engine Optimization (SEO) techniques.
- Expert in Web Accessibility .
- Expert in Page Performance techniques
- Working knowledge of Web protocols and standards ( HTTP HTML / XHTML Web Forms, XML, XML Spy ).
- Experience in designing UI patterns and UI applications with the help of Adobe products like Adobe DreamweaverCS3, Adobe Photoshop CS3/CS and Adobe Fireworks CS3.
- Experience on working with CSS Background, CSS Layouts, CSS positioning, CSS text, CSS border, CSS margin, CSS padding, CSS table, Pseudo classes, Pseudo elements and CSS behaviors in CSS .
- Extensive experience in creating style guides, best practices and setting UI standards for enterprise/consumer applications.
- Developed Web Applications using MVC architecture and Java frameworks like Struts, JSF and Spring .
- Expert in CSS3 properties, Animation, Gradient, backgrounds etc.
- Excellent experience in Restful Web services and Big Web service development and consumption using (JAX-RS and JAX-WS).
- Strong experience with Linux operating system and maintaining Linux servers.
- Experience with Visual InterDev, Microsoft Visio, C#, ASP.NET, Java Script, XML, SharePoint server, BizTalk and Microsoft SQL Server 2008/12.
- Experience working with Debugging tools like Firebug, Firebug Lite, Chrome or Safari Web Inspectors and IE Developer Toolbar.
- Very Proficient in Microsoft Office like Excel, Power Point.
- 2+ years’ of experience with SharePoint technologies, including installation and configuration of enterprise features .
- Experienced in working in AGILE based development environment and participating in Scrum sessions.
- Experience with Browser testing, knowledge of cross-browser/cross-platform compatibility.
- Strong communication, collaboration & team building skills with proficiency in grasping new technical concepts quickly.
- Self-starter always inclined to learn new technologies and Team Player with very good communication, organizational and interpersonal skills.
IDE, HTML Editor: Sublime Text 3, Notepad++, Eclipse IDE, Adobe Dreamweaver, Charles ( debugging proxy ), Safari & Chrome (and their development tools).
Application servers: Web Sphere, Web Logic, Apache, Grunt (http local web server), Git Hub.
Database: Oracle11g, MySQL, SQL Server.
Operating Systems: Windows 98, 2000, XP, Windows7, 8, 10, Mac OS, Linux, Unix.
Version Controls: Tortoise SVN, Open CVS, Source Tree, GIT Bash, GIT 1.6.12.
Confidential, Irving, Texas
- Designed the user interactive (UI) web pages using web technologies like HTML5, CSS3, Bootstrap, jquery.js framework.
- Worked as a lead for for designers to approve designs and helping them in designing Wireframes and Hifi’s.
- Hands on experience in UX designing tools AXURE and AdobePhotoshop .
- Worked with Axure tool generated code to speeding up the development process.
- Involved in use of Angular 2.0 technologies to include, LESS, SASS and additional technologies to ensure current migration from Angular JS 1.6 to Angular 2.0.
- Worked on Angular 2.0 by consuming Restful web services & used Angular 2.0 forms like Template Driven forms and Modern Driven (Reactive) forms to perform form validations both on server and client side.
- Enhanced legacy application by building new components in Angular2 and typescript.
- Worked on Angular 2 concepts like building the Components, Data binding, String Interpolation, Property Binding, Event Binding, Two-way Data binding (with the help of Forms Module), Directives using *ngif (Structural Directive) to Output Data Conditionally, Styling Elements dynamically with ngClass, Outputting Lists with ngFor, Attribute Directives, Understanding ngSwitch, Pipes, Interpolation, Services & Dependency Injection, Using Services for Cross-Component Communication, Routing, Observables, Dealing with Reactive forms in Angular, Validations.
- Developed responsive web sites for Phone, Tablets, and Desktops .
- Created high level data integrated tables using Data Tables Plugin.
- Experience working with build, code package & source code management such as GIT.
- Experience working in fast paced Agile Environment. Attended daily stand up meetings and involved in the spring planning.
- Attended meetings with UX team to discuss shortcomings, suggestions, limitations of framework and technical glitches for the given wireframes.
- Maintained Cross Browser compatibility & implement Responsive Web Design using Bootstrap, custom media queries, with brand appropriate styles, colors, animations and font icons etc.
- Used jQuery plugins for Drag-and-Drop, Widgets, Menus, User Interface and Forms.
- Discussed various ideas/suggestions for the ongoing websites regarding the page layout and creative design.
- Responsible for designing and implementing the web tier of the application from
- Developed Angular JS Reusable Custom Directives using scope isolation techniques.
- Used Bootstrap and Angular JS in effective web design.
- Used Require JS framework for managing both package libraries and application files.
- Used SASS as the CSS pre-processor.
- Implemented User Interface and integrated with backend code, Node.JS as server side technology.
- Used Node.js Bower npm module for UI Dependency management. Worked on bower.json and bower.rc files
- Used CSS3 based design techniques to eliminate table-based layouts, and speed page loading.
- Used jQuery to traverse through a DOM tree and manipulated the nodes in the tree.
- Implemented the Drag and Drop functionality using jQuery framework
- Worked on consuming JSON object creation, parsing on both clients as well as server side
- Performed website optimization and faster page loading using CSS sprites.
- Created images, logos and icons that are used across the web pages using Adobe Photoshop.
Confidential, Irving, Texas
- Responsible for ensuring the pattern consistency across all pages.
- Developed web applications using EJB, Servlets, JSP, JDBC, JPA, XML, and RESTful WebServices.
- Used Spring annotations as well as xml configuration for dependency injection.
- Implemented MVC design pattern using Java Spring Framework.
- Responsible for React UI and architecture to build components
- Used React.js, Flux, Web pack for 2 nd view of the application development.
- Responsible for design and development of the web pages from mock- ups.
- Brief experience on implementing the Angular.js in creating animations based on CSS classes.
- Developed the users application by editing updating using MVC pattern in Angular.js
- Implemented single page apps by using Angular Framework.
- Responsible for creating the screens with table-less designs meeting W3C standards
- Created web pages which are informative and yet very neat and interesting to look at.
- Wrote application level code to interact with the backend databases using AJAX and JSON.
- Used AJAX and JSON to make asynchronous calls to the project server to fetch data on the fly.
- Used JAVA based Restful services to display in UI.
- Linux Installation and Package Management
- Designed 10 Unique themes with rich and flexible to accommodate different scenarios in which the user might want to display the data.
- For the graphical representation of the data in flowcharts and pie charts we used SVG in the initial stage but later moved to D3.js
- Got a chance to design and develop different screens based on the older versions.
- We have mainly targeted the performance followed different methodologies like code reputability.
- Edited some of the plugins by extending their properties to match the scenarios.
- Worked on build tools of gulp by testing it through Karma.
- Customized plugins based on data from simple to hierarchy patterns.
- We used Node.js as backend for this project and as well as web-server too.
Confidential, Washington, DC
- Maintained browser support for IE8+ via Google Chrome
- Used React.js, Flux, Web pack and HTML5 for SPA development.
- Understanding of Reacts Virtual Dom Algorithm, for React performance optimization.
- Worked on Native Apps, both on iOS and Android web view;
- Hybrid API to enhance the web view interactions and functionalities in practical projects.
- Render UI component on the Node.js express server.
- Responsible for React UI and architecture to build components
- Build a framework and wrote test cases on Karma for Unit Testing
- Used Selenium web driver (MVC framework) for functional testing and automated all the functionalities.
- Implemented J2EE design patterns like Data Access Objects (DAO), session facade, value object, and singleton
- Created JSON data driven and customized all the components.
- Used significant CSS3 3d transform to enhance the animation effects.
- Used Media Queries, CSS Mixins and include CSS from SASS to make the application responsive in all Browsers and all formats including mobile devices.
- Created, implemented and used Mock API for all the APIs and tested when server was down.
- Used NPM web pack fully which helped to bundle all the modules were used and resolved dependencies.
- Used SVG and D3.js for the maps and tool tips to point the locations and implemented graphs to show the packages and products information.
- Used GIT extensions to pull and push the code from repositories .Automated resolving merge conflicts. Created branches, pull requests etc.
- Created XML files on shell script to build, install, set and remove proxies and automated.
- Used Jenkins to build and run Selenium and Karma tests
- Used Mocha to run Karma unit test which required phantom JS to create a layer between node and phantom JS which helps in copying the API.
- Instead of using Mock Services, Used LISA to capture and record a service behavior and organized t to return response with data driven from DB
- Using LISA for unit testing purpose and virtualizing test environment.
Confidential, Bridgeport, CT
UI Developer - Internship
- Developed the various screens and its architecture in accordance to UI Specs.
- Performed a lot of DOM manipulation using native JS and jQuery for loading and manipulating dynamic content on webpages.
- Developed a fully functional login page for the company’s user facing website with complete UI and validations.
- Coded JS for page functionality and Pop up Screens.
- Designed and developed the layouts of Customer Relations Module.
- UI development with technologies like HTML 5, Angular JS and JQuery.
- Managed application state using server and client-based State Management options.
- Implemented AJAX functionality using JQUERY, JSON and XML.
- Used UI based features like geolocation in JS to create small web applications for the website
- Implemented XML parsing and JSON parsing for data handling on different application.
- Handled all aspects of the web application including maintaining, testing, debugging, deploying and printing.
- Added Quick-Role-Based Authentication in Angular JS and Mixing in UI-Router in Angular JS.
- Worked closely with other senior developers, product managers, system architects, and the QA team to deliver optimal designs and software to meet and exceed expectations following MVC architecture, under the Rational Unified Process (RUP
- Contribute to the design direction of our product set.
- Designed and implemented different layouts using HTML5 and CSS3
- Contribute positively to the overall team dynamic; participate in stand-up meetings, planning and design sessions and other business-development working.
- Elegant implementation of page designs in standards-compliant HTML and CSS.
- Applied techniques for cross-browser and cross-platform interface development (Angular JS).
- Leading technical projects with a focus on quality and improving the user experience.
- Expertise include J2EE (EJB, JMS, Servlet, JSP, XML, JDBC, RMI, JAVAMAIL, JNDI, JAX-RPC, Web Services),J2SE, AJAX, Commerce, Object Oriented Design & Programming, RDBMS, Liferay Portlets. Well versed with ESB, BPM, BPEL.
- Working directly with clients to design and develop elegant solutions.
- Tested cross-browsers compatibility on a range of projects.
- Creating rapid prototypes of interfaces to be used as blueprints for technical development.
- Creating a Business objects, EPV and ENV Variables for Data Sources mapping.
- Developed an MVC Architecture using VB.NET (Object Oriented Principles) and ASP.NET 2.0
- Worked on Migration of old ASP Pages to new ASP.NET Pages.
- Wrote PL SQL Queries, Stored Procedures and ODBC Objects for connection.
- Implemented Security for the application using .Net Forms authentication.
- Used Rich server controls of ASP.NET such as data grid and repeater controls
- Developed Class Libraries using C#.NET to implement Business Logic
- Involved in the creation and deployment of the reports using SSRS and configuring the SQL Server Reporting Server.
- Generated database monitoring and data validation reports in SQL Server Reporting Service SSRS
- Solid understanding on developing the web application and implementing data layers using data access services like ADO.Net, Language Integrated Query (LINQ) and ORMs like Entity framework.