- Experience in implementing complete Software development life cycle (SDLC) for various applications including Analysis, Design, Development, Implementation, Maintenance and Support.
- Experience in using Software development methodologies such as Agile, Scrum and Waterfall.
- Involved in creating single Page Application with loading multiple views using route services and used module based components creation using Angular 2 framework.
- Developed cross browser compatible pages using Modernizer to ensure proper working of CSS3 and HTML5 features.
- Strong background in working with Amazon Web Services to Build and deploy highly available and scalable infrastructure by using various AWS resources.
- Experience in SOA and developing and integrating SOAP and RESTful web services with the front end using Ajax Calls.
- Experience in the use of various relational databases like Oracle, DB2, SQL Server and NoSQL databases like MongoDB, Cassandra
- Experienced in solving cross browser compatibility including Safari, Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox and Google chrome.
- Experienced in various IDEs like Eclipse, Edit Plus, Webstrom, Sublime text, Notepad++, Microsoft Visual.
- Ability to write well-documented, well-commented, clear and maintainable efficient code for web development.
- Strong team player, ability to work independently and in a team as well, ability to adapt to a rapidly changing environment, commitment towards learning.
- Excellent interpersonal, technical, communication skills, strong problem solving, decision making skills, ability to learn new technologies, work individually at different levels and in a team as well.
Languages: Java, J2EE
Databases: Oracle 10g, 11g, Microsoft SQL Server, MySQL
IDE Tools: Eclipse IDE, Dreamweaver, Firebug, Edit Plus, JSFiddle, Webstrom, Sublime text
Defect Tracking Tools: Quality Center, JIRA
Query Tools: SQL Tools, TOAD
Version Control: Tortoise SVN, GitHub
Operating Systems: Windows ..., Linux/Unix
Task Runner: Grunt v1.0.1, Gulp, Web pack
Testing Software: Jasmine v2.6.4, Karma 1.7.0
- Involved in all aspects of SDLC from design, development, testing, production support and prepared technical reports & documentation manuals during the program development.
- Developed the User Interactive web pages in a professional manner by using web technologies like HTML5, XHTML, and CSS3 as per company standards. .
- Used RWD (Responsive Web Design) techniques to enhance user's behavior based on screen - size, platform and orientation.
- Developed Tabbed pages using AJAX and Angular.JS, Node.js for quick view of related content, scores, top stories, and headlines. .
- Used AJAX and JSON with JQuery to fetch and post the data to the backend.
- Involved in writing application level code to interact with APIs, Web Services using AJAX, JSON and XML.
- Incorporated the table less design methodology using CSS3 that follows W3C standards.
- Developed HTML prototype documents with CSS Style sheets.
- Responsible for all client side UI Validation and implementing Business logic based on user selection using JQuery.
- Responsible to store and retrieve user entered data to HTML session storage hence give user feature of running several sessions at one time.
- Used JQuery plugins validation, drag and drop and more exceptionally.
- Used AJAX, JSON with JQuery for request data and response processing.
- Use Node Package Manager (NPM) to manage the modules and used it to install useful tools such as Grunt, Express, Jenkins.
- Developed mock up pages using React.JS, used the Babel as the transpiler for converting ES6 to ES5.
- Developed complex, usable, attractive and cross-browser web interfaces that account for speed, file size, readability and accessibility.
- Creating custom, general use modules and components which extend the elements and modules of core AngularJS.
- Involved in finding out the bugs, broken links and missing images etc. and rectifying them.
- Discussed various ideas/suggestions for the ongoing web sites regarding the page layout and creative design.
- Involved in development, design and implementation of front end part of the application.
- Developed the UI Screens using HTML5, DHTML, XML, java Scripts, Ajax, JQuery Custom - tags, JSTL DOM Layout and CSS3.
- Enhanced user experience by designing new web features using MVC Framework like Backbone.js, Require.js and node.js.
- Worked on the modernization of a legacy and outsourced UI technologies used were Angular.js and JQuery.
- Maintained Cross Browser compatibility & implement Responsive Design using Twitter Bootstrap, custom media queries, etc.
- Extensively used CSS and Bootstrap for styling the HTML elements.
- Used Detailed Wireframes And Developed Mock-Up Designs As Per The Requirements Of Business.
- Utilized Adobe Fireworks, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Dreamweaver and Illustrator for the front-end development such as web pages, graphics and multimedia.
- Used MS Visio, Dreamweaver and Photoshop tools for web application development.
- Used Ajax for asynchronously exchanging small amount of data with the server behind the scenes and updating the JSP page.
- Data extracted using analytical quires are represented in a graphical manner using D3.js
- Used Ajax effectively to create pagination and with client side events like quick search.
- Debug the application using Firebug to traverse the documents and manipulated the Nodes using DOM and DOM Functions using IE developer Toolbar for IE.
- Used JQuery plugins autocomplete, validation, drag and drop and more exceptionally.
- Used SOAP, XML/XSLT and WSDL for developing Web Services.
- Used SVN for version control.
- Animation using CSS Animation for some html elements
- Used Agile Methodology for Software development.
- Converted wireframes in templates including creation of brand identity, web site header, menu, information containers, grid styles, navigation, forms, buttons, icons, images, User components and application widgets creation with suitable color schemes.
- Worked with the team of architects and back-end Developers to gather requirements and enhance the application functionality and add new features.
Confidential, Kansas City
- Worked with CSS Background, CSS Layouts, CSS positioning, CSS text, CSS border, CSS margin, CSS padding, CSS table, Pseudo classes, Pseudo elements and CSS behaviors in CSS.
- Responsive design approach using HTML and CSS to support device integration
- Rapidly prototyped interface designs in hand - coded validating, standards-compliant, and semantically rich code and be aware of cross-browser compatibility and bugs.
- Developed application for different browsers and fixed bugs for browser compatibility.
- Interacted and worked with cross-functional teams
- Defined new validations through AngularJS for the form field validation implemented through HTML5.
- Applied jQuery core library functions for the logical implementation of all the applications at the client side.
- Used jQuery and AJAX for service calls on pages to interact with the server for information.
- Used AJAX, JSON and XML to send request to the server to check the functionality of the website.
- Testing the website on multiple browsers with their old as well as latest release.
- Used jQuery to make dropdown menus on web pages and display part of a web page upon user request
- Created and optimized graphic prototype websites and applications interfaces using HTML and CSS.
- Involved in writing application level code to interact with APIs, Web Services using AJAX, JSON and XML.
- Implemented and designed user interface for web based customer application.
- Designed business applications using web technologies like HTML, XHTML, and CSS based on the W3C standards.
Confidential, Chicago, IL
- Developed the User Interactive web pages in a professional manner with using web technologies like HTML5/HTML, XHTML, and CSS3/CSS as per company's standards.
- Responsible for the overall layout design, color scheme of the web site using HTML5, XHTML and CSS3. ForUsed CSS3 preprocessors like, LESS/SASS.
- Created Node.js middleware application server to encapsulate modern JS widget framework and control set.
- Created web application prototype using Angular.JS and modified and implemented functionalities using Angular.js 1.0.
- Created reusable Modules using the built in features like Factories, Routes, Dependency Injections and MSC architectures offered in Angular JS 1.0.
- Used jQuery to select and manipulate HTML elements and also CSS manipulation.
- Worked on AngularJS, which combines web applications with Model View Controller capability to make development and testing of code efficient.
- Used jQuery mainly for adding several functionalities to the application (calendar, tooltips, popover, hiding elements validation, making Ajax calls, etc.).
- Followed agile methodology and actively participated in standup meetings and sprint planning.
- Involved in Requirement gathering phase in order to gather the requirements from the business users and dealing with UX team to continuously accommodate changing user requirements
- Responsible for translating designs and concepts into highly usable and engaging web applications using a variety of technologies
- Assisting the onsite consultants to consume data from legacy system using Web-Services REST.
- Converted business requirements into technical requirements in preparation of High level design document and Functional specifications
- Implemented a common styling with the help of CSS across entire application that controls color, layout, width, height, font size, images size and accomplished other graphic related features.
- Created both client and server-side validations.
- Design and implementation of new feature or software components for the front-end of a large Web application
- Used MS Visio, Dreamweaver and Photoshop tools for web application development
- Developed front-end UI pages and necessary backend JAVA classes to support data access and user authorization.
- Created cross-browser compatible and standards-compliant based page layouts.
- Designed/modified Images/Banners as per the client requirement using Adobe Create SuiteCS5.
- Ensured Web Content is in compliance with W3C and Section 508 accessibility standards
- Created / updated system documentation.
- Used Firebug tool for debugging.
- Interacted with User Experience teams to understand customer needs to design online user experiences, ensuring ease of navigation and simplicity of design.
- Responsible for Unit testing and supporting the UAT& PROD environments.
- Support the deployed applications through debugging and fixing.
- Worked as QA tester and also played an important role in assisting UAT team members to help them understand to test the system thoroughly and fixed the bugs reported by users.