- Over 8 Years of experience in IT industry with imperative concentration on Cloud Computing (AWS, Azure, Google cloud), Build & Release, DevOps, Linux and Network Administration.
- Designed, configured and managed public/private cloud infrastructures utilizing Amazon Web Services (AWS) like EC2, Elastic Load - balancers, Elastic Container Service (Docker Containers), S3, Elastic Beanstalk, Cloud Front, Elastic File System, RDS, DynamoDB, DMS, VPC, Direct Connect, Route53, Cloud Watch, Cloud Trail, Cloud Formation, IAM, EMR and Elastic Search.
- Hands-on experience in Azure Cloud Services (PaaS & IaaS), Storage, Web Apps, Active Directory, Application Insights, Logic Apps, Data Factory, Service Bus, Traffic Manager, Azure Monitoring, OMS, AppInsight, Key Vault, Visual Studio Online (VSO), Cognitive Services (LUIS) and SQL Azure.
- Working closely with remote Google Cloud Platform teams.
- Worked on analysis and visualization of data using ELK (Elasticsearch, Logstash and Kibana) and MySQL databases in a Linux (CentOS) environment.
- Expertise in Virtualization technologies like VMware ESX/ESXI, CITRIX XEN SERVER/OPENSTACK and involved in the maintenance of virtual servers.
- Implementing Terraform modules for deployment of various applications across multiple cloud providers and managing infrastructure.
- Expertise in using Docker to run and deploy the applications in multiple containers like Docker Swarm and Docker Wave.
- Expertise in using Docker to containerize custom web applications and deploy them on Digital Ocean with Ubuntu instances through SWARM Cluster and to automate the application deployment in cloud using Vagrant.
- Expertise in Implementing a production ready, highly available, fault tolerant Kubernetes infrastructure. Working on Scheduling, deploying and managing container replicas on a node cluster using Kubernetes.
- Working knowledge on Nginx for the load balancer configuration using ELB, ALB in AWS.
- Expertise in using Mesosphere for clustering to provide efficient resource isolation and sharing across distributed applications or frameworks.
- Expertise in DevOps tools like Chef, Puppet, Salt Stack, Ansible, Docker, Subversion (SVN), GIT, Jenkins, Ant and Maven.
- Worked on 10 Min CI/CD Micro services Infrastructure Which will be Tested, Staged and Prod.
- Proficient on examining Cookbooks using food critics, implementing chef Recipes and deploying them into Amazon EC2.
- Hands on experience in using GIT to synchronize with the chef-repo, and then to manage it, as if it were source code.
- Extensively used Ruby scripting on Chef Automation for creating cookbooks comprising all resources, data bags, templates, attributes and used Knife commands to manage Nodes.
- Experience in automating the code using Chef and Python to build AWS environments autonomously.
- Experience with Configuration Management/Automation tool Ansible and has worked on integrating Ansible YAML Scripts.
- Expertise in using Ansible to manage Web Applications, Config Files, Data Base, Commands, Users Mount Points, and Packages.
- Hands on experience on automating various infrastructure activities like Continuous Deployment, Application Server setup, Stack monitoring using Ansible playbooks and on Integrating Ansible with Run deck and Jenkins.
- Experience with migration of code base from SVN to GIT. Automation, designing and implementing continuous integration using Jenkins and Hudson.
- Working knowledge with Version Control tools such as Subversion/Git Branching, Merging Strategies, migrating projects from Subversion repositories to GitHub Enterprise repositories through Team Foundation server (TFS).
- Expertise on designing project workflows/pipelines using Jenkins as CI tool and on building Jenkins jobs to create AWS infrastructure from GitHub repos containing Terraform code.
- Knowledge on managing, maintaining and deploying multiple corporate applications into GitHub code management repo and creating user level of access for related GitHub project directories to the code changes.
- Hands on experience on troubleshooting build issues, checking performance and generating metrics on master, along with jobs usage and number of builds being run.
- Worked on deploying and supporting development infrastructure to include Ansible, MySQL, Jenkins, GIT and ELK Stacks.
- Expertise in using build tools like MAVEN and ANT for the building of deployable artifacts such as war & ear from source code.
- Experience working with branching, tagging and maintaining the version across the environments using SCM tools like GitHub, Subversion (SVN), Perforce, Tortoise SVN, IBM Rational team concert and Rational Clear Case on Linux and windows platforms.
- Good scripting knowledge on Pearl, Ruby, Bash, Groovy, Shell and Python.
- Highly Skilled in various Bug tracking tools like JIRA, Bit bucket, Remedy, HP quality center and IBM clear quest.
- Experience in maintaining Atlassian products like JIRA, Confluence, Fisheye, Bamboo, Crowd etc.
- Applied servers like Tomcat, WebLogic across Linux platforms as well as wrote Bash shell scripts, Perl, Python and Ruby scripts in Linux.
- Experience in implementing and administering the monitoring tool Nagios for monitoring and alerting services for servers, switches, applications and services.
- Excellent understanding of SDLC methodologies like Agile, Waterfall and SCRUM.
- Excellent knowledge on release schedules with agile methodologies, agile operations, process and tools area.
Operating Systems: UNIX, Linux, Windows, Solaris, Ubuntu
Virtualization Platforms: Virtual Box, Vagrant, VMware, Vagrant
Configuration management: Chef, Puppet, Ansible
CI and Build Tools: Jenkins, Hudson, Bamboo, ANT, Maven
Application/Web Servers: Oracle Web logic Server 11g, Apache Tomcat, Oracle Application Server 10g BEA WebLogic 8.1/9.2, WebSphere, JBoss, Tomcat, IIS
Amazon Web Services: EC2, Elastic Load Balancer, Auto Scaling Services, Glacier, Elastic beanstalk, Cloud Front, Relational Database, Dynamo DB, Virtual Private Cloud, Route 53, Cloud Watch, Identity and Access Management(IAM), EMR, SNS, SQS, Cloud Formation, Lambda. VPN
Scripting Languages: Bash, Perl, Ruby, Shell, Python
Build Tools: Maven, Ant
Cloud platforms: AWS, Azure, Rackspace, Open stack
Logging & Monitoring Tools: Splunk, Log stash, Nagios
Databases: Oracle 10g/11g, Mongo DB, MySQL
Version Controls: Subversion, Git, GitHub
Issue Tracking Tools: Jira, Remedy, Clear Quest
Confidential, Glen Allen, VA
Sr. DevOps/AWS Engineer
- Working on multiple DevOps and Cloud tools that achieve KPIs. Coordinating with implementation team, to build and engineer services for Linux and Windows OS on AWS and Azure platforms. Provisioned Instances, Storages & monitoring Services and CI / CD pipeline through Jenkins.
- Created AWS Launch configurations based on customized AMI to configure auto scaling groups and Implemented AWS solutions using EC2, S3, RDS, AMI, DynamoDB, Route53, Security Groups, EBS, ELB.
- Managing AWS infrastructure and automation with CLI and API. Working on Inbound and Outbound services with automation Chef. Deployed multiple resources simultaneously, using Cloud Formation templates in AWS.
- Managing AWS EC2 instances utilizing Auto Scaling, Elastic Load Balancing and Glacier for our QA environments as well as infrastructure servers for GIT and Chef.
- Designed and developed AWS Cloud Formation templates to create EC2 instances, custom sized VPC, subnets.
- Wrote shell scripts to automate the process the adding SSH-keys and generate passwords and then integrated the scripts to Jenkins.
- Used Cloud Front to deliver content from AWS edge locations to users, allowing for further reduction of load on front-end servers.
- Created functions and assigned roles in AWS Lambda to run python scripts, and AWS Lambda using java to perform event driven processing. Created Lambda jobs and configured Roles using AWS CLI.
- Worked with Azure Service Fabric, exclusively to create microservice application, used state full partitions with named service and secondary replicas for scalability and availability. Ability to write Shell & Perl scripting.
- Updated Application Insight resources using power shell.
- Used AWS Beanstalk for deploying and scaling web applications and services developed with Java, Node.js, Python and Ruby on familiar servers such as Apache, and IIS.
- Build and configure a virtual data center in the AWS cloud to support Enterprise Data Warehouse hosting including VPC, Public and Private Subnets, Security Groups, Route Tables, Elastic Load Balancer.
- Managed different infrastructure resources, like physical machines, VMs and even Docker containers using Terraform, support different Cloud service providers like AWS and Digital Ocean.
- Configuring and managing an ELK stack, setup the Elastic search ELK Stack to collect, search and analyze log files across the servers. Evaluated system logs using ELK software stack.
- Worked with Red Hat Open Shift Container Platform for Docker and Kubernetes.
- Used Kubernetes to manage containerized applications using its nodes, Config Maps, selector, Services & deployed application containers as Pods.
- Built Jenkins pipeline to drive all microservices builds out to the Docker registry and then deployed to Kubernetes, created pods and managed using Kubernetes.
- Deployed various databased and applications using Kubernetes cluster management some of the services are Radis, Nginx etc.
- Created additional Docker Slave Nodes for Jenkins using custom Docker Images and pulled them to ECR.
- Exposure to Mesos, Marathon & Zookeeper cluster environment for application deployments and Docker Containers.
- Worked in code deployment and orchestration with tools such as Chef, Cloud Formation, and automation validation using Test Kitchen, Vagrant, Ansible and Terraform.
- Build Jenkins jobs to create AWS infrastructure from GitHub repos containing Terraform code.
- Assist Asset Managers to monitor funding and payments in regulations with the Terraform Power Policy.
- Used Ansible to Orchestrate software updates and verify functionality.
- Wrote Ansible Playbooks with Python SSH as the Wrapper to Manage Configurations of AWS nodes and Tested Playbooks on AWS instances using Python. Run Ansible Scripts to Provide Dev Servers.
- Implemented Ansible to manage all existing servers and automate the build/configuration of new servers.
- Involved in Architect, build and maintain Highly available secure multi-zone AWS cloud infrastructure utilizing Chef with AWS Cloud Formation.
- Wrote Chef recipes for various applications and deploying them in AWS using Terraform.
- Deployed and maintained Chef role-based application servers, including Apache, JBoss, Nginx, and Tomcat.
- Wrote Chef Cookbooks and recipes in Ruby to provision several pre-prod environments consisting of Cassandra DB installations, WebLogic domain creations and several proprietary middleware installations.
- Used Splunk for log analyzing and improving the performance of servers. Wrote several custom Splunk queries for monitoring and alerting.
- Installed Jenkins on a Linux server & create master-slave configuration to implement multiple parallel builds through a build farm.
- Manage several plugins to automate the tasks like code coverage, AWS-EC2 plugin, and job creation. Strong experience utilizing Jenkins for enterprise scale infrastructure configuration and application deployments.
- Developed build and deploy scripts using ANT, MAVEN as build tools in Jenkins to move from one environment to other environments.
- Managed the Maven Repository using Nexus tool to automate the build process and used the same to share the snapshots and releases of internal projects.
- Implemented CI/CD pipelines for various DEV/QA teams in Multi Family group.
- Developed GIT hooks for the local repository, code commit and remote repository, code push functionality and worked on the GitHub. Configured GIT with Jenkins and schedule jobs using Poll SCM option.
- Used Nagios for application and hardware resource monitoring.
- Maintained Python scripts for Automating Build and Deployment process and Creating Web based Application by Using Django Framework.
- Hands on experience on JIRA for creating bug tickets, storyboarding, pulling reports from dashboard, planning sprints and to handle DCR (defect Change Request) MR (Maintenance Request) and Confluence for documentation.
- Worked on Bash, Phyton, Ruby and Groovy scripting.
- Installed and configured network infrastructure using routing and switching strategies .
- Worked with different team members for automation and Release components .
Environment: AWS (EC2, S3, VPC, ELB, RDS, EBS, Cloud Formation, Cloud watch, Cloud trail, Route 53, AMI, SQS, SNS, Lambda, CLI, CDN), Azure, Terraform, ELK, Docker, Ansible, Chef, Jenkins, ANT, Maven, Git, SVN, Cron, Jira, Bash, Shell, Perl, Python, Ruby, Tomcat, WebLogic, Auto scaling, Route53, DNS, Nagios, RHEL.
Confidential, Dallas, TX
Sr. DevOps Engineer
- Responsible for using AWS Console and AWS CLI for deploying and operating AWS services specifically VPC, EC2, S3, EBS, IAM, ELB, AMI, Cloud Formation, Cloud Watch and Cloud Trail.
- Created and managed EC2 instances utilizing various AWS services like auto-scaling groups, Elastic Load Balancing (ELB), S3 and Glacier for our QA and UAT environments and infrastructure servers for Chef.
- Defined AWS Security Groups which acted as virtual firewalls that controlled the traffic allowed to reach one or more AWS EC2 instances.
- Performed AWS cloud deployments for web applications with Cloud Watch to monitoring and VPC to manage network configurations.
- Created a virtual data center in the Amazon Web Services cloud to support Enterprise Data Warehouse including Virtual Private Cloud (VPC), Public and Private Subnets, Security Groups, Route Tables, Elastic Load Balancer.
- Used security groups, network ACLs, Internet Gateways, NAT instances and Route tables to build a secure zone environment for organizations in AWS public cloud.
- Worked on AWS EC2 cloud services for installing, configuring and troubleshooting on various Amazon images like Amazon Linux AMI, Redhat, Ubuntu. Migrated and managed multiple applications from on premise to Cloud.
- Created S3 buckets to back up the files and customized it in JSON format and assign the policies to access the files. For archive files Glacier is used. Hands on experience with IAM to set up user roles with corresponding user and group policies using JSON.
- Well Versed with Configuring Access for inbound and outbound traffic RDS DB services, Dynamo DB tables.
- Performed all Linux operating system, disk management and patch management configurations, on Linux instances in AWS.
- Used Docker as a new level of simplicity to defining and creating applications by encapsulating them in containers.
- Created virtual images like production environment using Docker by writing Docker compose files.
- Expertise in setting up Docker Host, Docker Registry, RHEL/ Centos Atomic Host, Docker images (Centos, RHEL and Ubuntu instances). Developed Networking policies for Docker containers.
- Worked on creation of Docker containers and Docker consoles for managing the application life cycle.
- Involved in building own PaaS with Docker, deployed various applications through Dockers containers.
- Managing cluster of containers using Docker Swarm, and deployed spring boot applications.
- Created and maintained the Python deployment scripts for Web Sphere web application server.
- Extensively involved in Managing Ubuntu, Linux and Windows virtual servers on AWS EC2 instance by creating Chef Nodes through Open-Source Chef Server.
- Deployed and configured Chef Server and Chef Solo including bootstrapping of chef client nodes for provisioning.
- Well versed with many different concepts of Chef like Roles, Environments, Data bags, Knife, Chef Server Admin/Organizations.
- Implemented the Chef Software setup and configuration on VM's from the scratch and deployed the run-list into chef-server and bootstrap the chef clients remotely.
- Wrote numerous new and modified many existing Chef cookbooks that install, modify, and upgrade infrastructure. Managed several physical servers and virtual machines through Chef Cookbooks.
- Created Custom Puppet modules for bootstrapping new servers with the required application dependencies and packages.
- Expertise in using various Puppet features such as Resource management (Package, Service, and File), User Management, Modules, Class, Definition, Templates, Factor and external commands.
- Wrote puppet manifests from scratch for deploying, configuring and managing collected for metric collection and monitoring.
- Build the maven artifacts using Jenkins and Deploying into Amazon Cloud Environment by adding Monitoring Metrics to Cloud Watch and the respective Alarms.
- Created Jenkins jobs for continuously building the projects. Scheduled jobs to build upon every check-in into subversion and setup the email notification on every build.
- Setup shell script in Jenkins jobs to do pre-post build operations.
- Used both GIT and Bitbucket source control systems to manage code.
- Automated the Deployment of Java based applications into Tomcat, WebLogic servers using Chef and Jenkins.
- Defined dependencies and plug-ins in Maven pom.xml for various activities and integrated Maven with GIT to manage and deploy project related tags.
- Managed Maven environment by setting up local, remote and central repositories with required configuration in maven configuration files.
- Used Build Management tools like Maven for writing build.xml and Pom.xml. Have experience on version controls tools and repositories like GIT, SVN, Bitbucket, S3, and Code Commit.
- Responsible for CI/CD process implementation with Jenkins using Python and shell scripts.
- Worked on microservices project to build Docker containers and deploy to Dev UAT and Prod .
- Involved in migration of Bamboo Server, Artifactory and Git Server .
- Configured automated VM migrations using automated scripts in PowerShell. Standardized network cable runs for VMware hosts across multiple data center.
- Created Instances in Apache Webserver and JBOSS Application server in QA and Production environments.
- Managing and architecting large volumes of Virtual Servers, and monitoring its applications through Nagios.
- Installed, Configured, Managed Monitoring Tools such as Splunk, Nagios for Resource Monitoring/Network Monitoring/Log Trace Monitoring.
- Administered Apache and Nginx web servers and queering several RDBMS servers like SQL, MySQL, Aurora for data integrity.
- Created Jira workflows to automate deployment and for issue tracking. Involved in setting up JIRA as defect tracking system and configured various workflows, customizations and plug-ins for the JIRA bug/issue tracker.
- Analyze, design, development and debugging of selenium Java code to automate the functional requirement of applications to satisfy the requirements for one or more user areas., Daily stand-ups, etc
- Facilitated Scrum ceremonies like Sprint planning , retrospectives.
- Excellent knowledge on Network topologies such as WAN, LAN, VPN and Firewalls .
Environment: AWS (EC2, S3, VPC, ELB, RDS, EBS, Cloud Formation, Cloud watch, Cloud trail, Route 53, AMI, SQS, SNS, Lambda, CLI, CDN), ELK, Docker, Chef, Jenkins, ANT, Maven, Git, SVN, Cron, Jira, Bash, Shell, Perl, Python, Ruby, Tomcat, WebLogic, Auto scaling, WebSphere, Route53, DNS, Bamboo Nagios, RHEL.
Confidential, Chicago, IL
- Monitored software, hardware and/or middleware updates and utilizing technologies like Jenkins/Hudson, Ant, MS Build, and Subversion.
- Enabled Continuous Delivery through Deployment into several environments of Test, QA, Stress and Production using Jenkins. Implementing a Continuous Delivery framework using Jenkins, Maven in Linux environment.
- Set up puppet master, client and wrote scripts to deploy applications on Dev, QA, production environment.
- Created Puppet manifests, classes and modules to automate system operations. Developed the scripts to push patches, files and maintain configuration drift through the Puppet Tool.
- Deployed Puppet, Puppet Dashboard, and Puppet DB for configuration management to existing infrastructure.
- Involved in installing Puppet client on Red hat & Solaris servers for Automation purpose.
- Developed automation scripting in Python (core) using Puppet to deploy and manage Java applications across Linux servers. Used Puppet to manage Web Applications, Configuration Files, Data Base, Packages.
- Involved in Installing Jenkins on a Linux machine and created a master and slave configuration to implement multiple parallel builds through a build farm.
- Implemented new project builds using Jenkins and Maven as build framework tools, inspected builds in staging environment before rolling out to production environment.
- Defined dependencies and plugins in Maven pom.xml for various activities and integrated Maven with GIT to manage and deploy project related tags.
- Extensively used Ant, Maven, Perl and Bash Scripts for automating build and release tasks.
- Implemented GIT Lab for version control of Puppet modules and process documentation.
- Manage Code Repository by, maintaining code repository in GIT, improve practices of branching and code merge to custom needs of development team.
- Initiated responsibility for administering the SVN and GIT servers which included install, upgrade, backup, adding users, creating repository/branches, performance tuning, troubleshooting issues and maintenance.
- Implemented Shell and Perl scripts for release and build automation. Manipulated and automated scripts to suit requirement.
- Administered WebSphere application Servers at configuration level. Deployed the applications on multiple WebLogic Servers and maintained Load balancing, high availability and Fail over functionalities.
Environment: Puppet, Jenkins, Hudson, ANT, Maven, Git, SVN, Jira, Bash, Shell, Perl, Python, Ruby, Tomcat, WebLogic, Auto scaling, WebSphere, Nagios, RHEL.
Release/ Build Engineer
- Installed, configured and administered Jenkins CI tool on Linux machines.
- Configuration Management (SCM) tools like Subversion (SVN), GIT. Setup Jenkins Build server and maintenance.
- Experience in User Management and Plug-in Management for Jenkins to automate the daily process.
- Worked in creating WebSphere Application Server Clustered Environments and handling Load Balancing for QA, UAT and Production.
- Automated Linux production server setup using Puppet scripts. Designed and implemented Puppet-based configuration management system for all new Linux machines (physical and virtual).
- Managed the Maven Repository using Nexus tool to automate the build process and used the same to share the snapshots and releases of internal projects and SVN repositories for branching, merging, and tagging.
- Created Maven shell scripts for build and release activities in QA, Staging, and Production environments.
- Integrate GIT into Jenkins to automate the code check-out process. Performed all necessary day-to-day Subversion/GIT support for different projects.
- Responsible for design and maintenance of the Stash GIT Repositories, views, and the access control strategies. Written Perl script to monitor and notify team about the Rsync updates.
- Developed and maintained UNIX/Perl/ANT scripts for Java/J2EE build and release tasks.
- Implemented Release schedules, communicated the Release status, created Roll Out Plans, tracked the Project Milestones, prepared the reports and chaired the Release calls and worked for a Jira Application.
- Deployed Enterprise Application Archive (EAR), Web Application Archive (WAR), Staging and Production environments. Modified ANT scripts to build the JAR's, Class files, WAR files and EAR files from VOB's.
- Strong ability to troubleshoot any issues generated while building, deploying and in production support. Good Interpersonal Skills, team-working attitude, takes initiatives and very proactive in solving problems and providing best solutions. Good knowledge on ITIL Process and have worked on coordinating releases across the projects.
Environment: Linux (RHEL, CentOS), Puppet, Jenkins, Hudson, ANT, Maven, Git, SVN, Puppet, Jira, Bash, Shell, Perl, Python, Tomcat, WebLogic, WebSphere, JBOSS, Nagios, RHEL.
Linux System Administrator
- Responsible for the implementation and maintenance of less complex network management software.
- Researching analyzing and implementing software patches or any hardware changes to fix any network deficiencies.
- Maintained and monitored all of company's servers operating system and application patch level, disk space and memory usage, user activities on day-to-day basis.
- Installations of HP Open view, monitoring tool, in more than 300 servers. Attended calls related to customer queries and complaints, offered solutions to them.
- Worked with DBA team for database performance issues, network related issue on Linux / Unix Servers and with vendors for hardware related issues.
- Installing, Configuring and maintaining VMware ESX Environments and implemented VMware ESXi 4.0/4.1 host servers with vSphere client and configured HBAs & ISCSI SAN storage.
- Developed the build scripts using ANT and MAVEN as the build tools for the creation of the build artifacts like war or ear files.
- Created and maintain build automation shell, manage building fixes, merges, release cuts as needed, Written scripts for environment changes in Bash and Perl for WebSphere mapping modules to the enterprise application.
- Configured and resolved LAN, WAN and TCP/IP issue and generated reports to show the Resource Utilization, User / CPU / Network Load.
- Managed shared NFS files system, mounting and unmounting NFS server, NFS client on remote machine, sharing remote file folder, starting and stopping the NFS services.
- Configuration and administration of Web (Apache), DHCP and FTP Servers in Linux and Solaris servers. Supported the backup environments running VERITAS Net Backup.
- Worked with Active Directory Domain Services (ADDS) like authorizing all Users and computers in windows domain type network and assigning and enforcing security policies.
Environment: Linux(RHEL), Solaris, VMware, Bash, Perl, WebSphere, Web Apache, DHCP, FTP, Active Directory, ANT, Maven, NFS Server, HP Open View, UNIX.
Linux System Administrator
- Installed, Configured and maintained Red Hat Linux, CentOS, servers, DNS, LDAP, NFS.
- Installed WebSphere Application severs 6.0 on Redhat Linux boxes. Created subversion repositories, imported projects into newly created subversion repositories as per the standard directory layout.
- Monitoring day-to-day administration and maintenance operations of the company network and systems working on Linux Systems. Imported and managed multiple corporate applications into Subversion (SVN).
- Systems performance monitoring, Experience with VMware Virtualization.
- Responsible for troubleshooting end user and application problems.
- Designed computer displays to accomplish goals using flowcharts and diagrams. Installed OS and Application Software. Assembling the systems and installing operating system and application software.
- Developed automated processes that run daily to check disk usage and perform cleanup of file systems on LINUX environments using shell scripting.
- Monitoring CPU, memory, physical disk, Hardware and Software RAID, multipath, file systems, network using the tools 4.0 monitoring.
- Writing Shell scripts for automation of daily tasks, documenting the changes that happen in the environment and in each server, analyzing the error logs, analyzing the User logs, analyzing the /var/log/messages.
- Planned, scheduled and Implemented OS patches on Linux boxes as a part of proactive maintenance.
- Installing and upgrading of packages and patches configuration management, version control, service pack and reviewing connectivity issue regarding security problem.
Environment: RHEL, Autosys, CentOS, VMware vSphere, VMware ESX, Shell Scripting, Apache Tomcat, Nagios, SVN, Bash, Ruby, Python.