- I work with cross - functional teams to plan, analyze, design, build, and support digital platforms and web Sites using scrum methodology.
- I have experience using Rally, Confluence, Basecamp, Trello, and Github to manage and work on user stories, tasks, design documents, code and issues.
- I find computers and the Internet fascinating and inspiring, and I am always seeking ways to expand my knowledge and experience.
Other Languages and Programs: Java, C/C++, Perl, Notebook++, and Adobe
Methodologies: Scrum, Agile, Waterfall, XP
Drupal: Drupal 7.x, Views, Pathauto, Admin Menu, Context, Token, Forms, Entity, Acquia, Pantheon, Panels, Bootstrap, Omega, Adaptive
CSS and Graphics: CSS, Photoshop, jQuery UI, SASS
Microsoft Office: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access, Outlook, and Publisher
Social Media: Facebook, LinkedIn, Instagram, YouTube, Twitter, WordPress Blogs, Google+
Operating Systems: Windows, MAC OSX, Linux, Unix
PM Tools: Microsoft Office Project, SharePoint 2007/2010/2013 and Visio, Basecamp, OpenProject, Rally, Confluence, Trello
Usability tools: WCAG2, US Section 508, AccVerify, i18n
Open Source: Drupal, Joomla, WordPress, Moodle, DotNetNuke, Magento, Mambo, Tandem Server, OpenX, OrangeHRM, SugarCRM, CiviCRM, CentOS, Ubuntu Server, Alfresco, Ubuntu
Online Marketing and Analytics: Ad Serving (OpenX), Multivariate testing, SEO, SEM, PPC, Google Analytics, and lead generation
Cloud Computing: Amazon Web Services, Microsoft Azure, Google Apps Engine, Digital Ocean, Linode
Performance Testing: BlazeMeter, JMeter
Analytics: Google Analytics
Confidential, New York
Systems Analyst/Web Developer (Consultant)
I worked on the following projects; Sierra Leone National Revenue Authority (NRA) - nra.gov.sl, Sierra Leone Football Association - slfa.sl; Open Government Initiative - ogi.gov.sl; Newswatch Sierra Leone Newspaper - newswatchsl.com; PSRU - psru.gov.sl Sierra Leone Limited.
- Created custom Drupal content type to easily publish articles, blogs, multimedia, and much more.
- Write SQL code for data entry, searching and reporting functionality, plan, design and create database tables and insert data into database tables.
- Planned and created database tables, wrote SQL scripts to query data and automatically generate reports. Wrote SQL scripts to generate sample content and used custom interface to upload approved client data.
- Used PHP. And XHTML to create custom page templates with Search Engine Optimization in mind and variety of tools, such as friendly URLs, page titles and XML sitemaps to ensure the site is Search Engine Optimized.
- Designing and implementing databases using Microsoft SQL 2008 R2 and Visual Studio 2010.
- Fully participated in the design, implementation and deploying of Petroleum Distribution Management system for National petroleum Company Limited.
- Assist in building complex, highly scalable databases that meet business needs and security systems in a home network environment that has requirements.
Systems Analyst/Web Developer (Consultant)
- Worked as an independent business contractor for various companies.
- I have single-handed developed and published over 10 client web sites. Created, styled, and maintained client websites.
- Implemented and maintained database systems. Migrated data from old website to new website.
- Created test cases used by the team. Used Bugzilla to accurately report and monitor the bugs and solutions
Systems Analyst/ Front-end developer (Consultant)
- During the integration, I would test the system to ensure it meets the client’s requirements.
- I would assist the project manager by going with him to meet the clients and obtaining the requirements for the project.
- I attend follow-up meetings to demonstrate the product and to get updates on the requirements.
Operations Clerical- Inbound
- Accurately maintain and update receipts of delivery receipts. Assist in yard management of LIVES, pallet trailers, and swing door moves.
- Work closely with Control Center Tech and Operation Managers to manage Level Of Service. Wrote emails to members of target team and outside vendors to resolve issues with appointments.
Senior Project Project Manager
- The Faculty Senate for Sacramento State University had an old website that had up to date information but too much information was crammed on one page.
- The old website also lacked the ability to update meeting notes and manage content. It was immediately noticed by me that they needed a new website with multiple tabs and a new page layout to make the content easier to read.
- I proposed using Drupal with examples as the CMS of choice to the faculty senate and the proposal was accepted.
- I also recommended to the senate that a few web forms for meeting notes would be nice to have. I mobilized a team and served as a project manager, and web developer to develop the new web site.
- The new website ( http://www.csus.edu/acse/) allowed the senate administrators to maintain meeting and membership data and update meeting notes.
- This year- long project involved all aspects of the software development life cycle: working with the customer, gathering requirements, writing a proposal, writing a design document, implementing the design, writing and testing the code, and creating documents (SRS, SDS, STS) as well as a user instruction document all in compliance with IEEE standards.
- The senate loved the new site, saved $15K - 20K in professional services fees and thanked myself and team