- Over 9+ years of Software Development experience in Analysis, Design, Development, Implementation and Troubleshooting various web based applications.
- Good experience and Strong fundamental of Architecture Design including Data structures, Design Patterns, Architectural Patterns (MVC, MVP, MVVM).
- Hands on experience in designing and developing Single Page Applications using Angularjs , Angular 2/4 , Reactjs and Nodejs .
- Experienced in design and development of multi - tiered web based applications using Java & J2EE (Core Java, JSP, Servlets, JDBC, XML/XSLT, JMS) and frameworks like Struts, Spring MVC, Spring Boot and Hibernate for persistence purpose.
- Expertise in Core Java concepts - Collections, Exception handling, IO, latest Java features, Serialization, Multi-Threading, Concurrency etc. Experience in creating reactive components in Angular2 using Rxjs and @ngrx/store
- Hands on experience in ReactJS, working with Redux and Flux architecture, Webpack module bundler. Proficient in building React.js web pages with JSX, React components.
- Good understanding of Document Object Model(DOM) and DOM functions.
- Solid experience building Responsive Web Design (RWD) for different types of devices like tablets and mobiles using Bootstrap and CSS Media Queries.
- Hands on experience on CSS Preprocessors like LESS and SASS.
- Extensively used build tools like Gulp, Webpack to establish tasks like compiling LESS to CSS code, Code linting, Concatenating and minifying CSS and JS files.
- Good experience with authentication middleware Passport.js and bi-directional communication library Socket.io.
- Good experience in developing server-side applications using Expressjs Framework(Nodejs).
- Excellent skills in creating and accessing various databases like MySQL , SQL server and No-SQL database like MongoDB and Redis.
- Working knowledge on dynamic data visualization using D3.js and High Charts.
- Experience in CI/CD with Jasmine, JUnit, Karma, Mocha, Chai, Jenkins, Protractor.
- Hands on experience with Amazon Web Services (AWS) like EC2, S3.
- Experience in version control tools like GIT, continuous integration tools like Jenkins.
- Worked with JIRA, Bugzilla for bug-tracking and JSLint for ensuring quality code.
- Experience working in Scrum environment of Agile methodology for development.
- Sound knowledge in working with browsers compatibility issues with browsers like IE, Firefox, Safari, Opera, Chrome.
- Participation in Software Development Life-Cycle (SDLC) preparing Requirement Specification documents, design documents, Test cases and Analysis, User Training documents and Technical Help documents.
- An experienced software developer, passionate about delivering quality software products with thorough & accurate testing and ample documentation.
SDLC Processes\ Web Server\: Agile, Waterfall\ Apache Tomcat 6.0, 7.0, 8.0 \
Web Services\ Version Control\: JSON, AJAX, RESTful\ Git, SVN\
Reporting Tools\ Database\: D3.js, High Charts\ MongoDB, SQL Server 2012 & 2014 \
Confidential, Morrisville, NC
Sr. Angular Developer
- Involved in design, development and testing phases of project and involved in design, analysis, and architectural meetings with client.
- Involved in designing Spring MVC application and Hibernate to design module structure
- Developed Data layer using Hibernate framework , configured XML mapping files, wrote POJO classes and PL/SQL stored procedures.
- Responsible to create DAO CRUD methods using Hibernate & Spring framework .
- Wrote HQL to handle data from databases using Hibernate APIs such as createQuery.
- Implemented reverse engineering in Hibernate to create beans w.r.t schema in database .
- Configured DispatcherServlet and ViewResolver to intercept incoming requests, manage SpringMVC flow and invoke view components with the help of DispatcherServlet .
- Wrote Rest-Controller w.r.t RESTful standards in SpringMVC to connect model with view.
- Built rich prototypes for designing and developing dynamic web pages using HTML5, CSS3, Bootstrap, Angular 2, Express, Node.JS, Spring Boot, MongoDB, NPM, JSON, AJAX, SAAS etc.
- Worked on Ionic, Angular2 routers, components, custom directives, services & form validations.
- Worked on child components and parent component creations, with different interfaces , classes , constructors , and other oops concepts of typescript .
- Implemented Angular Router to enable navigation from one view to the next as user performs application tasks.
- Used Rxjs in Angular2 to make the HTTP requests to the REST API for getting the user details.
- Created typescript reusable components and services to consume REST API's using component based architecture provided by Angular 2.
- Used Angular 2 to create a Single Page Application (SPA) which can bind data to specific views and synchronize data with server.
- Created the Restful APIs using technologies such as NodeJS and Spring Boot and from front-end side Angular 2, database is MongoDB, MySql.
- Created Responsive Designs (Mobile/Tablet/Desktop) using HTML5 & CSS3.
- Used ExpressJS for creating an API during prototyping stages later moved to Spring.
- Used JIRA for bug tracking and GIT for code repository and version control
- Wrote test plans and performed unit testing and performance testing using Jasmine, Junit and protractorJS.
- Followed Test Driven Development to minimize errors that can creep up in later stages.
- Leading role in UI framework design, fixing cross browser challenges and service layer exception handling.
- Performed the full spectrum of Web-related tasks, including rapid prototyping, design and layout, performance tuning and optimization, server-side programming, AJAX/RPC/Web-service interactivity, and testing in a highly team oriented and deadline-driven settings.
- Worked with diverse team of product owners and UX designers in fast paced environment, with quick iterative cycles.
Confidential - Cary, NC
Java UI Developer
- Worked on Spring MVC to handle the user requests and used various controllers to delegate the request flow to the Back-end tier of the application.
- Experienced in developing the application using Java/J2EE standards and guidelines.
- Used Hibernate in data access layer to access and update information in the database and deal with them.
- Used Spring IoC to remove the object dependencies across the application and implemented data access tier using Spring DAO.
- Tested, debugged, and implemented the application using JUnit for unit testing.
- Involved in creating reusable UI components to render view pages using ReactJS along with Redux.
- Implemented React-Redux life cycle boiler plate scripts to decrease the project duration.
- Worked on Lifecycle methods, State, Specs, Props, and Events to create interactive and stateful react components.
- Utilized React-Redux Action Creators, create Store from redux library to connect reducers and containers, to update the state and virtual DOM.
- Implemented React-Express-Middleware for rending components and routing.
- Used ECMA script 6 with React.js and used BABEL to transpile the code to ECMAscript5.
- Created the schema and wrote middleware to store the data on Mongoose, MongoDB.
- Mainly responsible for developing Restful API using Express Framework. Developed Restful APIs that return the response in JSON on the request type.
- Processed JSON data from RESTful web services by using Ajax to get resources from the database and populated data to the client side.
- Used Ionic Framework for mobile platform.
- Developed dynamic data visualizations by using D3.js (Data Document Driven).
- Used various Core Java concepts such as Exception Handling, Collection APIs to implement various features and enhancements.
- Performed Unit testing on applications using tools Mocha and Chai by following Test Driven Development, used JIRA for bug tracking and JSLint for ensuring quality code.
- Used Jenkins for continuous integration and continuous deployment pipeline.
- Used GIT as version control tool to update work progress and attended daily Scrum sessions.
Confidential - Roseville, CA
- Involved in gathering the requirements, analysis, design, and development of the project.
- Implemented designed patterns like Factory pattern, Singleton Pattern, Builder Pattern, Prototype Pattern and etc.
- Extensively used LESS (Dynamic Style Sheet Language) while styling with CSS3 .
- Heavy use of Knockout view models for separation of UI, data, and logic concerns.
- Proficient in developing applications using MVC and MVVM design patterns.
- Customized Restful Web Service using Restful API , sending JSON format data packets between front-end and middle-tier controller.
- Utilized Hibernate-ORM to map customer data with database tables
- Performed DOM manipulations, create Templates, Custom Directives, Controllers, and established two-way Data binding using Angular JS .
- Extensively used Angular UI (Angular Bootstrap) for ng-grid, and UI components.
- Implemented Dependency injection (DI) using Angular injector for creating components, resolving their dependencies, and providing them components as requested.
- Created custom Angular directive and services.
- Successfully handled JSON data and carried out JSON parsing for form submissions and DOM manipulation
- Developed UI components for email and link sharing of documents and files for a Content Management System using Backbone.JS and jQuery.
- Used various Core Java concepts such as Exception Handling, Collection APIs to implement various features and enhancements.
- Karma for JS test-runner built with node.js and Microsoft Fakes framework for unit test of Server-side code.
- Implemented Caching , Session State, Cookie Management, View State, POST and GET techniques.
- Involved in Unit testing , integration testing and deployment of the application
- Used JIRA ticketing system to keep track of issues and Version One ALM tool for tracking work flow of User stories.
- Used TortoiseSVN for source code repository and versioning.
- Code Reviews and Demo of progress to Business owners every sprint .
- Participated in daily Scrums ( Agile) with the whole team to discuss about the progress of the application development, specs to be taken care and specs that already completed.
Environment: Knockout.JS, Angular JS 1.x, LESS, HTML5, Web Services, Karma, node.js, Require.js, Navigation.JS, Web API, REST, Share point, AGILE, MVVM, OOPs, SOLID, XML, CSS 3, Angular.JS, UX, jQuery, windows server 2008 R2, LINQ, IIS 7.0, AJAX Toolkit, WPF, JIRA, Tortoise SVN.
Confidential - Cayce, SC
Web/ Java UI Developer
- Created responsive design using Bootstrap and worked with JSP templates and Node.js .
- Used HTTP service for exchanging JSON data between client and server.
- Extensively designed Services and Filters for customization.
- Developed Web Services for data transfer from client to server and vice versa using Spring MVC , SOAP , WSDL, and UDDI.
- Designed Forms and performed validations in AngularJS .
- Used Angular router to navigate to different templates.
- Extensively used Bootstrap to achieve the Responsive web design.
- Developed SOAP based Web Services for Integrating with the Enterprise Information System Tier.
- Used Mongo DB along with Node.js, as a database to store JSON.
- Used Node.js to interact with Restful web services along with the interaction of databases.
- Creating custom UI components and implemented UI MVC framework.
- Involved in writing Junit test cases, Used Agile Methodology for software development.
- Upgraded SQL queries in improving the overall performance and rendering time of the reports.
- Created dropdown list using AngularJS UI Bootstrap for different tabs within the sidebar like Academic resources, Career Services.
- Responsible for checking cross browser compatibility and hence worked on different browsers like safari, internet explorer, Firefox and Google chrome with the help of frameworks of AngularJS and other JS libraries. Used Git as repository.
Confidential - Peoria, IL
- Elegant implementation of page designs in standards-compliant HTML and CSS.
- Creating rapid prototypes of interfaces to be used as blueprints for technical development.
- Created XHTML Pages with CSS and the Box Model.
- Used JQuery to traverse through a DOM tree and manipulated the nodes in the tree.
- Developed SQL Queries to interact with Oracle database.
- Responsible for creating efficient design and developing User Interaction screens using HTML, CSS2.
- Used jQuery, Ajax for service calls on pages to interact with the server for information.
- Created SQL queries to perform insert, update or delete operations on MySQL database.
- Used water fall methodology for the software development.